Cheonsa, Je t'aime.

Heart of An Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Red} for Chinese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

~~Recap~~

"Hey, what about me?" Jinwoo pouted. "I thought we were closer."

You nodded as you chewed, making a wrap for him and fed him.

"Wah~ that was delicious!" Seunghoon chimed with a grin.

Jinwoo nodded in agreement causing you to grin and chime, "You're welcome."

An hour passed as you all chatted and all of you slowly quieted down due to being full.

"Thank you for the meal!" WINNER exclaimed as you all exited the restaurant after you paid.

"You're welcome." You chimed with a smile and headed to the van.

Days passed since the recording with WINNER. You kept in touch and texted with them a lot. However, you haven't been to YG in a while because you decided to drop out of being a trainee again to focus on training for both the Olympics and the World Figure Skating Championships. The latter being more important because it was coming up in a few weeks. However, today, you were heading over to the underground practice studio because YG called you there. As soon as you entered, you noticed WINNER and GOT7 there along with JYP himself and knew what was going on. Just as you were about to walk out to escape, you heard YG clear his throat and tell you to come back. With a sigh, you walked back in and knew there was no escape once you made eye contact.

You sighed again, "Sajangnim, I thought this was happening next week..."

"It got moved to today." YG bluntly replied as you walked over to him and JYP.

"Let's get this over with." You sighed and sat in between them and looked at the two boy groups. "We'll start with singing, rapping, and then dancing. Any problems?"

The two groups shook their heads as JYP chuckled. "Yanggoon, your trainee seems top notched."

"You know how she is by now, Jinyoung." YG smirked.

"Let's just get started. I was supposed to go eat out later." You nagged causing the two to laugh along with the two groups. "Who's first?"

"WINNER." YG answered.

You nodded as Seungyoon, Taehyun and Jinwoo got up in the middle.

As soon as the music started, Jinwoo started singing.

You gave no expression but noticed and felt multiple stares going in your direction as you were writing a few comments about WINNER's singing. As the performances kept going, you kept feeling at least two pairs of eyes staring at you the whole time until it was finally time for the dancing portion.

"Group dance?" You asked WINNER in boredom.

"Solo." WINNER answered for Seunghoon.

"GOT7, what about you?" You asked looking over at them.

GOT7 blinked and answered, "Jackson and Mark."

You rose a brow and asked, "Not the others?"

GOT7 gave a blank stare as you waved them off.

"Seunghoon, start." You said motioning for the music to be played.

As Seunghoon danced, you noted moves that you liked from his choreo as well as improvements that could be made. When it was GOT7's members' turn, you did the same thing until they finished. The two groups then walked to the middle of the room and stood next to each other as you learned forward and studied their expressions.

"Never show you're scared or anxious." You bluntly stated noticing some of the guys looking anxious. "Only do that backstage."

YG chuckled as you leaned back to discuss the results. As you were discussing with YG and JYP, you glanced up once at the two groups and caught Jackson's gaze as he winked at you causing you to roll your eyes. When the three of you finally came to a conclusion, you looked back up and noticed Jackson smiling at you.

"The winner of the first round is..." YG began telling the results, "GOT7."

"For the second round...WINNER." JYP announced with a smile.

You sighed and said, "and finally, the last round's winner and the group that would win this battle is WINNER. Congrats."

You bowed and got up, ready to leave until YG cleared his throat making you stop and sigh. You turned to him and asked, "Yes, Sajangnim?"

"Help out WINNER and GOT7. Introductions between the two were done before you came in." YG said as he and JYP got up.

"But saj-" You tried to protest.

YG gave you a look of unamusement and said, "You can eat in the cafeteria. JYP and I have things to discuss. You can show them around. You can pick up your practice tomorrow."

You sighed in defeat and nodded. "Yeh, Sajangnim."

YG nodded as he and JYP walked out.

You slouched in your seat and sighed. 'This is going to be so awk...'

"Angel~!" Jackson grinned about to walk to you.

You immediately got up and said, "Jinwoo, I'm going to eat. Help the guys out."

With that said you immediately walked out and quickly headed to the cafeteria. Jackson looked at s in confusion as they shrugged before chatting with WINNER.

"I'm actually getting hungry. I'm going to head to the cafeteria." Seunghoon suddenly said walking out as WINNER smirked at each other.

"What's with those looks?" Jr. asked curiously.

"He likes Cheonsa." Taehyun ratted Seunghoon out.

"Does she like him back?" Jackson asked carefully.

WINNER shook their heads. "We don't know. She keeps a lot to herself."

"So she's single?" Mark asked, knowing Jackson wanted to know the answer.

"As far as I know, yes." Jinwoo answered.

Jackson grinned and suggested, "How about we all go eat? I'm sure you guys are hungry as well after our battle right?"

WINNER nodded in agreement and led GOT7 to the cafeteria.

As soon as the two groups arrived at the cafeteria, they saw you casually eating while playing something on your phone as Seunghoon sat at the same table also on his phone but a few feet away from you.

"Aish!" You exclaimed throwing your phone and continued eating.

Jackson laughed and walked over while picking your phone up. "I thought you got rid of your habit of throwing your phone when you lose."

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes.

Jackson smirked and teased you, "Looks like the dark side of this angel is coming out again."

"Shut up, Jackson." You mumbled.

Jackson laughed and handed you your phone then took your chopsticks to use so he could eat.

"Hey!" You complained as he started eating your food.

Jackson smiled and held some food up for you to eat causing you to sigh and eat it knowing that he wouldn't give your chopsticks back.

As the two groups were getting food and situating themselves, Seunghoon secretly watched you and Jackson interact and slowly became jealous at your closeness with him even though he got closer with you from the MV filming.

"Cheonsa, Je t'aime." Jackson smiled. [French for I love you.]

You immediately froze and said, "Jackson...we can't...it's impossible."

"Who was the one who said nothing is impossible to me?" Jackson asked you with a brow raised.

You sighed and replied, "Your fans will kill me."

"They'll understand." Jackson chuckled.

"I...I just don't know." You sighe

Please log in to read the full chapter