See what I have to deal with.

Heart of An Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Red} for Chinese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

~~Recap~~

Jackson flicked your forehead causing you to growl and flick his head even harder. Jackson moaned in pain clutching onto his forehead from your hit. At his reaction, you angelically smiled at him as his parents either laughed or shook their head at both of your behaviors.

"You two are too childish." Jackson's father chuckled. Jackson whined still holding onto his forehead as if it would heal him, "That's her! Not me!"

"He's the child." You simply shrugged, looking over at the whining Jackson.

As the week passed spending time with Jackson’s family in Hong Kong, it was finally time to say your farewells to Jackson’s mother because his father already left to meet up with the fencing team. Jackson decided to spend another day over in Hong Kong but went with you and his mother to drop you off at the airport.

“Make sure you come by to visit again, Tiānměi!” Jackson’s mother chimed with a smile plastered on her face. You smiled back and nodded, giving her a hug replying, “Of course, auntie. I’ll try to visit again when I can.”

“Find Jackson a girlfriend too..” She whispered in your ear causing you to giggle and pull away from the hug responding, “I’ll be sure to make it happen.”

“Cheon, you should probably go. You still need to find your flight.” Jackson chuckled.

“Ah! That’s right! Auntie, I’ll make sure to call before I come! See you next time!” You exclaimed giving him a quick hug and another to his mother before running off to security.

Once boarding the plane and arriving in Korea, you grabbed your bags and headed out of the airport to see Seunghoon hiding out near the exit of the airport. Quickly and quietly, you snuck over to him and pulled his headphones out while exclaiming, “Boo!”

Seunghoon screamed in surprise looking over at you who was hysterically laughing making him yell, “Yah!”

You ignored his yell and continued to laugh using him as a support as he just shook his head at your behavior. By the time you finally calmed down, Seunghoon calmly stated, “Our train leaves soon. Shall we go?”

“Yeh~!” You chimed grabbing your bags and pulling him out of the airport.

After an entertaining two and a half hour train ride, both you and Seunghoon finally arrived in Busan. Once grabbing your bags and heading out of the station, you grinned and chimed, "Wah~ it's been so long since I've been here."

Seunghoon laughed followed you to the parking garage asking, "How long?"

"A couple months ago." You sheepishly laughed as you both got in a car. "I'll drive."

"Yeah. Yeah." Seunghoon sighed getting in the passenger seat with a pout.

You laughed, starting the car and driving off telling Seunghoon, "Hey~ don't give me that face."

"What face?" Seunghoon asked with a pout still on his face.

"That one!" You laughed once you glanced over at him. "So what are you going to do here?"

"I'm going to visit my parents and spend the night there for a bit. Then I'm going to hang out with friends before sticking around with you." He smiled. You nodded and then asked, "What should we do then?"

"Whatever you want. I don't really mind." Seunghoon shrugged as you thought for a second then suggested with a chime, "Let's go roam around Busan then. That's what I was going to do originally."

Seunghoon nodded in approval and said, "Sounds good. By the way, where are we going now?"

"My brother's place. I'm going to see if he's home. If he isn't, then I'll probably stop by the hospital after seeing his wife. Most likely, she won't be at home because she's out with her friends and taking care of Cheonsik." You let out a small laugh.

"Nephew I'm assuming?" Seunghoon asked once he heard the name 'Cheonsik.'

You understood who he was talking about then nodded and replied, "Yup. She's probably going to have her second kid next month or something like that."

"Imagine if it happened the day we left." Seunghoon joked making you laugh and shake your head replying, "I don't think I can deal with seeing another childbirth."

"You saw Cheonsik's birth?" Seunghoon laughed as you sadly nodded in response saying, "It was scarring."

"How long ago was this?" Seunghoon asked with a small smile.

"Five years ago...?" You answered questionably.

Seunghoon chuckled and replied, "Then hope it doesn't happen while we're here."

"Trust me, I'm wishing for that." You laughed.

On the way to your brother's house, you and Seunghoon chatted animatedly until you parked the car.

"Oppa, kaja!" You chimed cutting off the engine and getting out of the car.

Seunghoon nodded and got out walking up to the house with you after you locked the car. You rang on the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. Seunghoon chuckled at your excited state until he heard dogs barking. Once hearing the dogs bark, Seunghoon looked at you in confusion as you smiled brightly at him before proceeding to wait for the door to open.

In a matter of seconds, the door opened revealing your brother who smiled at you and ruffled your hair.

"Aigo, nae dongsaeng is here." Your brother cooed, opening the door wider for the two of you to come in. You grinned and hugged your brother then headed to the living room. Seunghoon followed suit as you made yourself comfortable. After closing the door, your brother walked over and sat in one of the couches, eyeing Seunghoon.

"Who's this?" Your brother finally asked with a brow raised at you before turning his attention to Seunghoon and eyeing him again.

You smiled and replied, "Oppa, this is Seunghoon Oppa. He's an artist from YG sa- ajangnim's company!"

Your brother looked back at you with a smirk in amusement causing you to immediately freeze and shook your head at him, knowing what he might say. He just smiled and held his hand out for Seunghoon to shake which Seunghoon immediately did with a bow and greeting. You then looked around the house and asked, "Where's Ray and Xià?"

"They're-" You brother started as you heard your dogs immediately run over.

"Aigo~" You cooed squatting down to hug them.

"Those are your babies?" Seunghoon asked in shock. "You said pups!"

Your older brother laughed and mentioned, "She always says that because in her opinion they'll always be her puppies."

"They're huge!" Seunghoon exclaimed as your brother laughed even more.

"Are you scared?" You playfully taunted him, petting Ray causing Seunghoon to laugh mentioning, "Have you forgotten? I have Leehee~!"

Both you and your brother laughed at the way he said his puppy's name as your dogs stared at you.

"Ray-ah~" You cooed catching your dog's attention.

Ray looked at you and sat in front of you causing you to smile and kiss his nose.

"You're coming home with me." You chimed with a smile.

Ray looked like he understood you by your face causing you to laugh and smile.

"How long will you be staying in Busan this time?" Your brother asked you making you grinned answering, "A week. I was going to be out and about while I'm here."

"You're staying here I'm going to assume?" Your brother asked knowingly.

You nodded replying, "Xià and Ray need to get used to seeing me again."

"Where will he be staying?" He asked motioning over towards Seunghoon.

"I'll be staying at my parents house. You don't have to worry about me." Seunghoon politely replied as your brother nodded then said, "If you ever need a place to stay, you can always stay here. My wife and I don't mind."

"Thank you, but I don't think it will be necessary." Seunghoon politely declined.

Your brother grinned at you and said, "I like him. He's cool."

You laughed wagging your eyebrows saying, "Well, I always hang with the cool guys."

Your brother laughed and shook his head at you. "You're so lame."

"Well, I'm going to take these two out for a walk." You chimed getting up as Ray immediately darted off to get his leash as Xià followed him.

"Looks like R

Please log in to read the full chapter