S-Samchon?!

Heart of An Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Red} for Chinese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

~~Recap~~

"Tell me what?" You asked looking at him in confusion.

Seunghoon immediately froze and slowly looked at you. You stared back at him tilting your head to the side in confusion. Seunghoon soon sighed and held your hand saying, "You might want to sit down."

"W-Why...?" You asked noticing his sullen expression as you sat down next to him.

"Mianhaeyo." Seunghoon softly said hugging you and told you what just happened, "Your father passed away."

You immediately froze in shock and pushed him away running far from the YG Cafeteria. Seunghoon immediately got up, grabbed your phone and ran after you.

Immediately figuring out where you were heading, Seunghoon called up someone who would probably be there and notified them not to ask questions until he got there.

Before anyone knew what was going on, the practice room door slammed open as you immediately ran to Jinhwan and hugged him. Jinhwan immediately froze once he felt something wet seep through his shirt. He immediately grew worried why you were crying but didn't question it just yet and hugged you as a sense of comfort for you.
Everyone looked over at you and Jinhwan confused as Seunghoon walked in with a solemn yet tired look on his face. B.I and Bobby walked over to him and asked what happened.

"The hospital called her..." Seunghoon muttered to the two causing their expressions to immediately grow grim before they pulled Seunghoon out to talk to him privately.

When you finally calmed down, you stayed latched onto Jinhwan as he asked if you were okay.

You shook your head no and mumbled in his chest, "Appa... Appa... Passed away..."

Jinhwan's expression grew solemn at your words and hugged you tight, holding his expression.

"They said he'd be here for at least another three years..." You sobbed in his chest causing it all to be muffled out. "Oppa... They lied... They lied to me! Appa should still be here!"

Jinhwan just stayed silent and rubbed your back to try and sooth you. Luckily, it did as the three who were out in the hall came back in. Seunghoon sighed and walked up to you before saying, "Cheon, I'll take you to the hospital..."

You pulled away from Jinhwan's embrace, wiping your eyes and nodded. You then walked over to your bag and got your keys, heading out of the practice studio with Seunghoon.

As the two of you made your way out, Seunghoon wrapped an arm around your shoulders in comfort then headed into the elevator. Almost immediately after you and Seunghoon left, GD and CL rushed in the room and asked where you were. WINNER looked confused and answered that you went to the hospital causing them to rush out.

"Should we head there too?" Junhwae asked in worry and confusion.

Jinhwan shook his head in response then replied, "Just leave her be for now. She probably doesn't want to see anyone but her father right now."

"What happened?" Seungyoon asked carefully causing B.I to bite his lip mumbling, "Her father passed away."

"First her brother, mother, and mother’s pet, then her friend, then Destiny breaking up, and now her father..." Bobby mumbled holding his head in his hands dropping to the floor. "He's a father to us too but she's hurting more than us. She's been through too much."

"Not only that. She's seen death up close." Jinhwan sighed. "I don't want her to go through depression again."

"All you really need to hope for is Seunghoon Hyung to comfort her." B.I easily replied as if he was completely at ease. "Noona easily gets calm whenever he's around."

Bobby looked up at the younger male and asked back in response to B.I, "So you're saying Noona finally knows her feelings?"

"No. I'm just saying she seems more at ease with him these days." B.I clarified as Jinwoo asked aloud, "Has anyone told him that Cheon doesn't give second chances to him?"

"Cheonsang Hyung did." B.I lightly smiled with a nod making all the guys look at him in confusion with the exception of Bobby and Jinhwan and asked, "Who's Cheonsang?"

"He's Cheonsa's older brother." Jinhwan grinned in pride as if the one spoken of was his own brother.

"She has an older brother?!" Everyone asked surprised as the three Kim's nodded.

"He's an ex Olympian. His gold was for taekwondo but now he's a doctor." Bobby grinned.

Seungyoon chuckled commenting, "Family of Olympians I see."

"When Seunghoon Hyung gets married to Cheon, I hope they become a musical oriented family." Mino chuckled.

"I see it happening." Taehyun nodded agreeing with Mino then adding, "I just hope the kids have big eyes like Cheon."

Just at that comment, all of the guys burst out in laughter covering the solemn atmosphere from earlier.

Two months have passed after your father's passing and funeral. You spent the majority of your time either locked up in your apartment, hangout in Busan with your brother, or up in YG's office discussing certain topics with him and helping him with paperwork. Lying on the couch, you began to draw a few designs as YG walked over to you and saw the designs.

"Looks good. What's it for?" YG asked in curiosity.

You simply shook you head and replied, "It's just a drawing. It's nothing really.."

YG understood you wanted to drop the topic and left it be and moved to another topic asking you in concern, "Are you sure about this?"

You nodded and smiled. "I'm sure. I'm not going to be leaving skating officially. It's only going to be a year. I'll switch off."

YG smiled and ruffled your hair. "Araso. It takes off tonight. You sure?"

"Absolutely." You nodded with a smile. "It's about time I face everything. It's been almost seven years. Besides, it already started. There's no going back now."

YG nodded in approval and said, "Good. So how's your brother? Have you talked to him?"

You nodded and chimed, "Oppa's been really busy. I've been over there a few times over the past few months to take care of...their son."

YG sighed noticing you hesitated at the end of your sentence and calmly advised you, "I know you're trying your best to get everything out in the open, but you need to get used to saying his name."

You bit your lower lip and nodded. "I understand, samchon..."

YG eased up the atmosphere by chuckling and asking, "Have you told anyone yet?"

"Not yet, but I'm hoping that you'd keep it secret from the public until a week after." You smiled as YG nodded in agreement and asked, "Are you planning to call me samchon around the building now?"

You thought for a second and nodded. "Most likely it just depends on what I say at that moment."

YG sighed and nodded in understanding. "You should go get ready for tonight then."

You nodded back and stood up from the couch heading out of his office. "Will do."

Just as you headed out the door, you accidentally ran into

Please log in to read the full chapter