Am I dreaming?

Heart of An Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Red} for Chinese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

~~Recap~~

"Hello?" Mark answered his phone confused.

"Tell Jackson the next time I see him, he better run for his life. Oh! And Yuna says hi. Now bye." You said then hung up.

Mark looked completely confused and looked over at Jackson. "She said you should run for your life when you see her next time. She also said Yuna said hi."

"YUNA?!" Almost everyone exclaimed in surprise.

Mark blinked and nodded. "She said so."

As the weeks passed, it was finally the day for your competition. You already finished the short program and ended up with a score of 79.42. Next was the free skate and you were waiting in the back trying to calm your nerves by listening to music on your phone. Then your phone started to ring causing you to look at the caller ID and answer.

"Yeah?" You nervously answered, trying to stay calm.

The person chimed, "Good luck out there, angel."

"Eh? How did you know?" You asked him confused.

"It's all over Korea, stupid." He laughed.

You rolled your eyes but felt at ease and replied, "Jackson, you're an ."

"Oh? The angel is cursing again?" Jackson laughed even more. "Bring back the gold! I'm sure you'll be able to though. Just remember to have fun and let your worries go. Have you gone yet?"

"Thanks, Jackson." You chuckled. "And yes. I did my short program the other day. On your birthday. I just have the free skate left and I'm last."

Jackson chuckled and said, "That's great, angel! I'm sure you'll do great!"

"Thanks. How was your birthday?" You asked him with a smile.

Jackson sighed and answered, "It was good, but my best friend wasn't here to celebrate."

You laughed and responded, "Jackson, I'll make it up to you after this. You know I will. Especially-"

"Since this is the first time since you left that we're celebrating my birthday." Jackson finished your sentence.

"Yup." You grinned and nodded.

Jackson laughed and changed the topic, "You still have your bracelet?"

"Of course. It's one of the few things that keep me sane." You grinned.

Jackson laughed and agreed with you.

You just smiled as your coach approached you and said, "Cheon, it's your turn."

You nodded at him as Jackson said, "I'm assuming you have to go now."

"Yeah..." You said with a sigh as your nerves came back.

Jackson chuckled and said, "Don't worry, angel. You'll be amazing out there. Just have fun. I'll see you later."

"Okay..." You sighed as you both hung up.

"Just have fun." You chanted in your head as you made your way out.

You closed your eyes for a second and cleared your thoughts before heading onto the ice after taking your jacket off.

"Just have fun. That's all that matters." Your coach smiled at you, knowing you usually land all of your tricks when you're relaxed and having fun.

You smiled and nodded, then took off to warm up. Once you finished your warmup, you skated to the center of the rink and took a deep breath. Just as you posed, you then started your performance. You immediately bowed to everyone at the end of your performance with an angelic smile on your face as you waved at everyone who were in the stands before heading out of the rink, over to your coach almost out of breath. Your coach immediately handed you your inhaler after handing you your skate guards. You gave him a small smile and took your inhaler. After using it, both you and your coach headed to the kiss and cry area to find out your results.

The results were announced and you achieved a 139.61 on the free skate making your combined total to be 219.03. You stared at the score board in shock as your jaw dropped. You beat your personal best and obtained first place. Your coach grinned at you and hugged you causing you to immediately hug him back, holding back your tears. As you pulled away from the hug, you bowed and waved to all the fans and audience members with a smile on your face.

Much later after being awarded the gold medal and performing in the closing gala, you immediately screamed in happiness as soon as you left the arena. Your coach laughed as you both walked outside.

"How do you feel?" Your coach asked you.

You grinned and chimed, "Amazing! I just wish Unnie was competing with us."

"Ah. Well, there's a surprise for you." Your coach said noticing someone quickly running over to the two of you.

"Huh?" You asked confused, looking behind you.

"Angel, you were amazing out there. I hope you can accept this." The person said in Japanese handing you a Winnie the Pooh stuffed toy.

You smiled and bowed, thanking him back in Japanese. "Thank you so much, Yuzuru. It's very cute."

He sheepishly smiled and said, "I noticed that we've been in the same competitions for a while...and uh... I hope we can be friends."

You grinned and nodded as your coach took the hint to write a bit of your information on a piece of paper without you noticing. "That would be awesome! Call me or something so we can skate together."

Your coach handed you the piece of paper with a smile and told you to give it to Yuzuru. You chuckled once you saw what he wrote and gave the piece of paper to Yuzuru with a smile.

"I'm free almost all the time. Well, I'm usually skating, but feel free to call at any time." You chimed happily.

Yuzuru gratefully took the paper and nodded back. "Uh...before I go... Can-can I have a hug?"

"Eh? A hug? Why not?" You smiled and hugged him. "Don't practice too hard and be careful to not get injured."

Yuzuru smiled and nodded. "Same to you."

You both bid each other goodbye and headed your separate ways. You immediately squealed in happiness as your coach laughed at you.

"I hugged Yuzuru! Am I dreaming?!" You exclaimed as your coach flicked your forehead. "Ow!"

"Looks like you're not dreaming." Your coach laughed and helped you into the van. "Ready to head back?"

You nodded. "I can't wait to get some food."

"Do you want to eat first? We can always stop by." He chuckled.

You grinned and asked,  "Really?"

Your coach nodded and laughed.

You then shook your head. "I'll eat back in Korea."

"Celebrate your win?" He asked knowingly.

You nodded and chimed, "With family!"

"Let's go then." Your coach smiled as you nodded.

A couple hours later, you finally arrived back in Korea with a grin on your face. Much to your surprise, there were bodyguards waiting for you when you walked out of the arrivals part of the airport.

"Why are there security guards?" You asked confused.

"We're here to protect you and you out safely." One of the security guards answered.

You nodded, but was still confused.

Your coach noticed and said, "You're a top contender for the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics."

"Eh? How?" You asks confused.

"You got bronze for this year in the Olympics although you should've obtained the gold and silver with Yuna. Plus, due to the fact that Yuna might not compete, you're the next best." Your coach mentioned.

"Ah..." You nodded in understanding.

"I'll drop you off at YG, okay?" Your coach told you.

You nodded in response. "That's fine."

Please log in to read the full chapter