What's going on?

Heart of An Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Red} for Chinese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

~~Recap~~

"Jackson, do you like Cheonmi by any chance?" Mino asked.

"Yes, I do." Jackson answered as WINNER looked at him surprised.

Bambam mentioned, "But Seunghoon Hyung likes her too..."

"Well, she's fair game." Seungyoon casually pointed out.

"She's not an object or a prize to be won." Jackson sat up and stared at him. "Angel is just angel."

Jackson just ran a hand through his hair and walked out.

"So... My bet is on Jackson." Yugyeom announced into the quiet atmosphere.

Soon enough, some of the guys started pitching in their bets while the others shook their heads at those betting.

As Seunghoon walked out of the studio, he looked around and noticed you were nowhere to be seen. He stopped to think of a place where you would go so you could be alone and immediately thought, 'Recording room!'
Seunghoon quickly made his way up to the third floor and went straight to the recording room. Just before he walked in, he looked inside and saw you lying face down on the couch. Seunghoon chuckled and walked in the recording room as the door shut behind him. He walked over to you and squatted near your head.

"Hey, Cheonsa..." Seunghoon tried to get your attention by poking your arm.

"What?" You groaned, not facing him.

"You shouldn't keep your face like that. You're not going to be able to breathe." Seunghoon chuckled.

You looked over at him and glared. "Why are you here anyways?"

"Someone had to come after you. It's not always good to be by yourself when you're angry or upset." Seunghoon pointed out.

You sighed and sat up. "Then what do you suggest?"

Seunghoon stood up and replied, "Do what you need to relieve yourself from what you're feeling. I usually dance, but everyone is different."

You felt a sense of comfort in him and sighed. "I usually go skating when I have too many bottled emotions..."

"Then let's go skating." Seunghoon declared.

You rolled your eyes. "Idiot. We can't do that. Sajangnim will punish us."

"Come on. I'm willing to take the blame so you can vent your emotions." Seunghoon persuaded you.

You shook your head and refused to go until Seunghoon somehow persuaded you.

"Fine. Let's go." You mumbled getting up and walking out of the room as Seunghoon grinned and followed after you.

"Quick question. How will we get there?" Seunghoon asked as the two of you hurriedly headed down the halls.

"We drive, of course. I have a spare key in my car." You casually answered, heading down the stairs.

"You drive?" Seunghoon asked surprised.

You smiled and nodded, rushing down the stairs. "Hurry up."

"What's the hurry?" Seunghoon asked confused.

"Nothing." You answered once you got to the exit and immediately ran over to find your car, a 2014 Audi S7.

Seunghoon soon followed after and once he noticed you had your spare key in hand, you were already telling him to get in.

"Wow..." Seunghoon said speechlessly when he got in your car.

You chuckled and started your car, driving off to the closest ice rink.

"How long have you been skating?" Seunghoon asked trying to start a conversation.

"Since I was six." You answered with a small smile.

On the way to the skating ring, you and Seunghoon got to know each other a little better much to your surprise since you don't like to get close to people easily. However, you felt somewhat close to him so you decided to tell him a bit about yourself than you would to anyone else until you both arrived at the ice rink. As you were freely skating around, you started doing a few axels as Seunghoon watched you from the bench. All of a sudden, you caught enough air in your jump before landing safely. You immediately skated over to the side and went over to Seunghoon, hugging him and exclaiming something in excitement. Seunghoon just laughed and hugged you back before letting you go. As soon as he let go, you grabbed your phone on the bench and called someone.

"Pick up... Pick up!" You mumbled as your phone was ringing while Seunghoon was in a daze.

"Hello?" Someone answered.

"OMG! Jackson! I did it! I freaking did it!" You exclaimed into your phone.

Jackson sounded confused and asked, "What?"

'Jackson...?' Seunghoon thought and immediately frowned.

"I DID A QUAD AXEL!!" You exclaimed, unable to hide your excitement.

"You what?! Are you serious?! Oh my gosh. Are you at the ice rink now?" Jackson asked surprised yet overjoyed.

"Yeah! I'll be right over!" You chimed and hung up before proceeding to take your skates off and switching back to your shoes.

You then pocketed your phone, grabbed your skates, and ran to the desk, handing the worker your skates before running back to Seunghoon and grabbing his hand. You tugged on Seunghoon to get up and dragged him all the way back to your car to drive back to YG.

As soon as you got back to YG, you immediately barged into the building and ran to the practice studio after locking your car. You immediately spotted Jackson as you ran in the practi

Please log in to read the full chapter