You two are too childish.

Heart of An Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Red} for Chinese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

~~Recap~~

Jackson shook his head at you and took your phone to take a picture with you. "Can you at least take one picture with me then? You've been taking pictures of the food and clothes the whole time we were out."

You laughed and took a few pictures with him before taking your phone back and posting one on Instagram and Twitter. "Happy now?"

Jackson just continued to eat without saying a word to you trying to play it off cool that he was happy. You noticed his reaction and laughed even more before helping him eat the grass jelly. It took almost half an hour or so for the two of you to finish that one bowl before you paid and headed out to shop around some more.

"So buddy," Jackson chimed wrapping an arm around your waist. "What should we do now? Shop around or head back?"

"Let's walk around more. I just wanna go sightseeing." You replied with a smile. He nodded replying, "Then we shall. How long will you be staying here?"

"For the week. Then I'm going to head back to Korea." You replied, entering yet another Boba shop.

"Are you serious, angel?" Jackson complained once you left him to go in another boba shop. He then entered the boba shop after you causing you to you grin and head over to the menu, staring at it. Jackson rolled his eyes and just walked up to the cashier, ordering and paying for your drink. Just like earlier in the day, you continued to stare at the menu until Jackson grabbed your drink and handed it to you. You sheepishly smiled and took the drink causing Jackson to laugh and shake his head at you.

"Come on. Let's go walk around and plan what we can do tomorrow." Jackson suggested, casually wrapping his arm around your waist leading you out of the shop. You nodded and took a sip of your drink before replying, "We can go to Victoria Peak and the Clock Tower. OH! And the Temple Street Night Market!"

Jackson laughed and replied, "Let's plan this first, so we know what we're doing for what day."

"Wait!" You exclaimed and stopped walking. "What about your parents? Especially your mom?"

"We can bring her too." Jackson laughed.

"But then you'll feel left out!" You exclaimed upset. Jackson looked at you appalled and exclaimed, "How dare you! You'd pick my mommy over me?!"

You nodded without any hesitation causing him to push you away.

"I'm done!" Jackson exaggeratedly exclaimed throwing his hand up in the air and walking away from you causing you to burst out in laughter. Jackson immediately turned and walked back to you causing you to laugh even more. Jackson smiled and pulled you close to his leaving his arm around your waist, leading you to start walking again.

"How come you didn't get a drink this time?" You asked once you finally calmed down from laughing.

"So I could share with you." He simply replied, taking the drink out of your hands and taking a long sip. "Why else would I get a large cup?"

You pouted and whined, "What kind of sip was that?!"

"Something you'll be doing to me." Jackson wagged his eyebrows at you jokingly. You gaped at him in both shock and disgust, shoving him away from you with a laugh. "Naughty Jackson. I wonder what would happen if your fans found out."

Jackson just laughed and pulled you back close to himself. "Like they'll find out. We're in Hong Kong."

You side glanced him and pointed out, "You have fans here too!"

"But you aren't pushing me away." Jackson made a face at you making you laugh and shake your head at him replying, "I have been. You just keep coming back so I gave up."

"Since we know what we'll be doing tomorrow, what should we do now?" Jackson asked with a smile.

"We're walking around. Unless you know any good movies that are out." You shrugged.

Jackson groaned and grumbled, "We can watch at my place!"

You laughed and suggested, "Then we can walk around."

Jackson just sighed and walked along side you whilst looking at the scenery.

When nightfall finally came, you both headed back to his house to be met up with the great aroma of food.

"Mommy~ We're back!" Jackson called out as you both took your shoes off.

Jackson then led you to the kitchen with his arm around your waist.

"Oh! Tin1mei5, you're here too? It's nice seeing you again." Jackson's father laughed once he saw you.

You bowed and smiled. "It's nice seeing you as well. How's the team?"

"They miss you. Are you joining us for dinner?" He asked with a smile.

You nodded and replied, "I was going to get a hot-"

"No, no, no. No hotel. You'll stay with us. You can stay in Jackson's room. He can sleep on the floor." His dad joked causing you to laugh and Jackson to give a look of unamusement.

"You two don't mind sharing a bed, right?" His mother asked with a smile, trusting the two of you won't do anything bad.<

Please log in to read the full chapter