You called me Oppa!

Heart of An Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Red} for Chinese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

~~Recap~~

"Unnie, I'm done. I'll try it again next time." You gasped for air as she immediately skated towards your bag and rummaged through it.

"Yah! I told you not to try too hard!" Yuna scolded you.

You sheepishly smiled. "I'm fine. Come on. I'm going out to eat, then head home. I'll drop you off at your place after we eat."

"Fine." Yuna sighed with a nod.

After eating out with Yuna, you dropped her off and headed over to the Han River to relax before driving back home to get some sleep.

As the next few days passed, it was finally the day for you to record WINNER's music video. You walked in YG Building completely exhausted since you couldn't sleep the night before. You trudged through the halls until you reached YG's office and walked in, dropping yourself on the couch as he chuckled.

 

"What's going on, cheonsa?" YG asked you in concern.

"I couldn't sleep last night." You mumbled curling up in a ball, hugging a pillow.

YG looked confused and asked, "Why?"

You shook your head. "I don't even know."

"Maybe you're anxious for the filming." YG suggested.

You groaned. "I don't even know anymore."

"Maybe it's not the filming. Maybe you're anxious for your competition." YG mentioned.

You whined, "Maybe that's it! Samchon, why did you make me film for a music video?!"

YG laughed and responded, "You wanted to act sooner or later."

"But I preferred later!" You mumbled then sighed. "Just wake me up when it's time for me to leave, please."

YG nodded and continued to do his work. Once you saw his okay, you almost immediately fell asleep. Almost an hour or so later, YG threw a pillow at you.

"Time to wake up, cheonsa. You can sleep again on the ride there." YG told you. "They're downstairs waiting in the van."

You grumbled incoherent words under your breath and slowly got up, rubbing your eyes. "Araso. Bye..."

You tiredly walked out of the room and down the hall to the elevator before stepping out when the elevator reached the bottom floor. You then headed out with a yawn and walked over to a van before getting in and dropping yourself on a seat. Unknown to you, you leaned against the person you sat next to and fell asleep. Luckily, the van you got in was WINNER's van.

WINNER looked completely confused to why you walked in their van, but they didn't want to wake you up. All of a sudden, they felt the van move and looked to their manager in surprise.

"Hyung! Why are we leaving? Cheonmi is here." Mino alerted their manager.

"Ah. I didn't tell you. Cheonmi will be filming with you guys in your MV." Their manager chuckled at their reaction and said, "So just let her sleep."

"Yeh.." WINNER responded with a nod and stared at you.

"Yah. Stop staring at her as if you're going to bore a hole in her head." Their manager nagged at them.

WINNER immediately looked away as Seunghoon just played on his phone.

"Sooo~! Seunghoon, when are you going to confess your feelings?" Mino asked him with a grin.

"Molla. Not now. It doesn't seem right." Seunghoon answered.

Seungyoon rose a brow and asked, "Why do you say that?"

"We don't really know each other that well." Seunghoon answered.

Taehyun spoke out, "Then you should watch out for that Jackson guy. He likes her too."

Seunghoon sighed. "I know. But what can I even do to get to know her?"

"Just be nice to her and be yourself. Since it's a bit cold out, offer her a hot drink or something. She likes bubble tea a lot when it's cold out though." Jinwoo mentioned.

WINNER looked at him surprised as Jinwoo chuckled and said, "We're friends remember? She's just shy so we would never really talk a lot but we hung out."

"So you should know a lot about her though right?" Mino asked curiously.

Jinwoo shook his head. "I only know of the small irrelevant things. You should ask Hanbin if you want to know more. I always see them together along with Jinhwan and Bobby."

Seunghoon thought for a second then asked, "What small irrelevant things do you know?"

"Her ideal date seems to be the most important." Jinwoo smiled.

WINNER looked at him in surprise. "You know that?!"

Jinwoo just smiled and nodded.

"What is it?" They all asked him eagerly.

Jinwoo shook his head. "Get to know her first."

"Aye..." WINNER complained and groaned.

Their manager laughed at them as they continued to talk until they arrived at the set.

As soon as they arrived on set, all the members got out excluding Seunghoon.

"Yah! You can't leave me here!" Seunghoon nagged.

WINNER laughed at him and said, "You have cheonsa too keep you company."

Before Seunghoon could reply, they all quickly ran off to get ready.

"Aish..." Seunghoon muttered under his breath.

Around half an hour later, you finally woke up and rubbed your eyes. You opened your eyes and noticed Seunghoon next to you and immediately apologized.

"Jeohsonghaeyo." You immediately sat up and bowed.

Seunghoon noticed you woke up and smiled. "It's okay. Come on. Let's go get ready."

"Yeh!" You chimed getting out of the van as Seunghoon followed after.

"So how did you get casted to be in our music video?" Seunghoon asked you curiously.

"Sajangnim told me to. He said it'll help me get casted in dramas for the future." You answered with a small shrug.

"Do you want to be an actress?" Seunghoon asked interested.

You sighed and gave another shrug. "I don't really know what I want to do. I mean, I'm already doing something professionally, but then I'm here as a trainee."

"You're already doing something professionally?" Seunghoon questioned in surprise.

You nodded

Please log in to read the full chapter