You're my angel.

Heart of An Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Red} for Chinese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

~~Recap~~

"Huh?" Seunghoon asked confused turning around to see WINNER walking towards the two of you.

"Where are you two heading?" Seungyoon asked with a brow raised.

Seunghoon easily answered, "She was going to see the guys and I decided to go with her."

"We're going too then!" Mino grinned stealing you from Seunghoon.

"Yah!" Seunghoon yelled at Mino who just walked away from the group, bringing you with him. Seunghoon quickly ran after the leaving figures causing the rest of WINNER to run after him not wanting to be left behind.

[At the YG Training Center.]

"KIM HANBIN!" You yelled completely red in the face in embarrassment.

B.I feigned innocence and asked, "What, Noona? It’s not a lie that you watched Seunghoon on KPOPSTAR."

"Oppa! Make him stop!" You whined at Jinhwan.

"Tell your boyfriend." Bobby grinned motioning over to the pink faced Seunghoon.

You bit your lower lip in embarrassment and hid behind Jinhwan.

"Ayy, you should be having skin ship with your boyfriend instead of other guys." Bobby nagged at you causing you to immediately get up and walk out of the room. Team B laughed hysterically at your reaction as Winner looked confused.

"What's going on?" Jinwoo asked completely at loss.

"She didn't want to handle anymore of our teasing. She'll be back in an hour or so." B.I laughed as WINNER just smiled at their dongsaengs' reactions.

"How often do you guys see her nowadays?" Jinwoo asked them.

"This is actually the second time in five months." B.I answered as Yunhyeong added, "Have you guys seen her around the building?"

WINNER shook their head and replied, "This is the first after a while too."

"Do you know what Noona has been up to?" Junhwae asked WINNER who shook their head replying, "We haven't talked or seen her since."

"I wonder what she's hiding..." B.I mumbled to himself. Everyone's eyes turned to him as Seunghoon spoke up asking, "You think she's hiding something?"

B.I nodded replying, "I'm almost sure of it. Noona is a very open person these days. The only thing she ever hides are stories about her family and relationships. Well... Not really her relationships."

"I think they get it, Hanbin." Jinhwan laughed as someone's phone rang.

Almost everyone took out their phone to see if it was their phone that rang and all of them each had a text from their group chat.

From: Cheonsa ^^

Sorry, guys. I had somewhere to be.
I promise I'll be back soon!
You're all my wings and I love you guys!
Make sure you guys support our new debut-ee!
Bbyeong~! Kekeke~

"What kind of message was that...?" Donghyuk asked confused causing B.I to sigh and just replied, "We can ask her when she sees us again."

"So you don't know what she means?" WINNER asked him sighing.

B.I shook his head. "It has to be something relating to YG sajangnim."

"Her uncle? Why him?" Mino asked curiously.

"SAJANGNIM IS HER UNCLE?!" Team B exclaimed in shock.

"You guys didn't know either?" Taehyun asked surprised.

Bobby nodded and replied, "She never mentioned it."

"I wonder..." Seunghoon mumbled to himself.

"Let's go see the music video countdown." Junhwae suggested getting up and heading over to the computer.

"We still have an hour though." Donghyuk pointed out.

Junhwae sat on the swivel chair and asked, "So? You don't want to look up Noona's underground videos?"

Everyone stopped and stared at him before immediately running over as Junhwae looked up some videos. Almost an hour passed as the guys continuously watched your rap battles and ice skating competitions. Suddenly, an alarm on many of the guys' phones went off reminding them to watch out for the debutee's MV release.

"Wow..." Many of the guys said in amazement once hearing the strong vocals at the beginning. Not even thirty seconds watching the music video, almost all of the guys were jaw dropped as some exclaimed in surprise, "Mwoya?!"

"No way! Noona decided to debut?!" Bobby exclaimed in shock once the music video was finished.

"Play it again!" Mino exclaimed unable to take the image of your from his mind.

"Yah! Watch it when I'm not here!" Seunghoon exclaimed whacking Mino's arm.

The guys grinned at each other then laughed at Seunghoon's reaction. "Is the boyfriend jealous already?"

"Are those actual tattoos though?" Donghyuk curiously asked about your wings, cutting off Seunghoon from arguing with the others.

B.I nodded, simply replying, "Yes. She has more than just that though."

"Seriously?!" Everyone but Taehyun exclaimed.

B.I nodded, "She recently got a new one."

"How many does she have?" Taehyun asked in curiosity.

"Wings, Olympic Rings, and the years and places of the Olympics she participated in." B.I answered trying to think of your tattoos.

A pause was present until someone slammed the door open exclaiming, "Yah! Where is that girl?!"

The boys immediately got up and bowed at their sunbae greeting them, "Annyeonghaseyo, GD sunbaenim. We don't know where she is."

"Aish! That girl!" GD grumbled leaving the room heading down the hall.

Everyone looked confused as Donghyuk asked, "What was that about?"

Seungyoon shrugged and guessed, "My assumption is that Cheonsa didn't tell anyone she decided to debut."

"Let's go buy the album! Everything was released today." Bobby grinned.

WINNER looked worried and asked, "You think that's okay?"

"Why not? If Cheon can, you should be able to too! She's three times as popular than you guys and just as wanted." Yunhyeong pointed out. WINNER paused and nodded in agreement. "Let's go."

"Where are you all going?" A voice asked causing the guys to freeze and turn towards the door. The guys immediately let out a sigh in relief thinking it was YG Sajangnim.

"Yah! Cheonsa! That isn't funny!" The guys yelled at you who was  hysterically laughing at their reaction.

"Wah...Samchon's status is no joke." You lightly laughed finally calming down.

"Noona!" The maknaes complained at you. You just smiled and asked, "What's up?"

"HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD US?!" They all practically yelled at you except one.

You blinked and slowly replied, "Because....CheonsaTV is on?"

You then let out a light laugh causing all the guys to look completely confused. You brought out a camera from behind your back and turned it on. Pointing the camera at yourself and turning the screen so you could see yourself. "Annyeong, yeoreobun! Say hello to both WINNER and Team B!"

You turned the camera a little to the side to show WINNER and Team B in the screen.

"Oppa-deul, Bin, Jun, Hyuk, say hi!" You chimed.

"Eh?! CheonsaTV?!" They all exclaimed causing you to laugh.

"Yeoreobun, today you will be seeing these fools a lot so for this episode you'll see me hanging around with them." You chimed at the camera. Bobby immediately walked over to you and wrapped an arm around your shoulders showing off a peace sign with his hand.

"Annyeong!" Bobby chimed giving out his signature eye smile.

You grinned and handed him the camera. Heading to the computer, you pushed Junhwae making him roll away from the computer while you started playing Crush's 'Hug Me.' Taking Seunghoon's hat, you immediately got in the middle of the room and started dancing to the song. Bobby noticed and filmed you as you winked to the camera. When it came to the rap, you turned the hat around and covered your eyes while changing up the last bit of the rap.

There’s no time to be bored, your eyes twinkle (bling bling)
The status of my pulse is beating on top of the floor
Your face is like a sculptor’s masterpiece, I’m appreciating it
We give and take the control, allowing each other little by little
Escaping the limits of time, tonight we're tellin' everyone
I don’t want to hide my feelings
Even at the N Tower at 11:59
I am focusing on you
From your shaking pupils, your alluring scent, your lips
The warmth of your words, I feel the scent of spring
(Hug Me - Crush ft. Gaeko)

Finishing the rap, you turned the hat back around and winked at Seunghoon continuing to dance. At the end of the song, 'A Little Bit' started playing causing you to laugh and chime to the camera, "Crush Oppa, hit me up for your next album! Everyone, this is late but still support him! VV:D, killin' 'em! Illionaire, hit me up!"

Bobby laughed and moved himself in front if the camera. "Yeah!!"

You laughed causing the others to join you in messing around with the camera. Half way though the time you were messing around with the guys, you noticed the battery for the camera was about to die and quickly gathered up the guys to tell the viewers their farewell.

"Until next time, this is Cheonsa and the boys signing out." You smiled at the camera before chiming with the guys, "Annyeong~!"

"What was that song about?" Seunghoon asked you with a brow raised once you stopped recording and turned off the camera.

"Isn't it obvious?" You asked back with a smile.

Seunghoon softly smiled back and hugged you, leaning his forehead against yours. "You sure you want that to happen? You might get some hate."

"I lived with it until now, Oppa. I'm sure I can get through it." You smiled, getting used to being in his embrace.

"You're not going through it alone. I'll be there with you." Seunghoon smiled lightly moving his forehead from yours and kissing your lips.

You smiled against his lips and pulled away blushing. Seunghoon laughed and leaned down again to kiss you. You immediately turned your head causing him to kiss your cheek.

"Hyung! Stop kissing my Noona!" B.I complained causing everyone to turn their head at you and Seunghoon making you blush in embarrassment from all the attention.

"Jealous because you have to share her with me now?" Seunghoon laughed.

"No! I have to share her with everyone now!" B.I complained causing you to laugh.

"So when is your debut stage, Noona?" Donghyuk asked you.

"Today. I prerecorded it." You easily replied.

The guys looked disappointed as Jinhwan spoke up, "Cheon, you should've told us. We could've went to see you!"
You simply smiled and replied, "Samchon said you guys can come tomorrow."

"SERIOUSLY?!" They all yelled.

"You guys are loud." You groaned covering your ears.

Seunghoon chuckled and kissed your forehead mumbling, "Mianhae."

You turned pink on the spot and ran over to Jinhwan hiding yourself behind him.

Seunghoon looked at him in amusement. B.I and Bobby laughed then asked you, "Out of the three people you're closest to, you choose to hide behind the short one."

"Leave Jinnie alone! He's more supportive that you two!" You stuck your tongue out at them.

"Hyung, shouldn't you do something since your girlfriend ran to another man?" Seungyoon teased Seunghoon causing you to turn a darker shade of pink. Bobby immediately noticed and chimed, "Oh! Cheon! You're still not used to being called his girlfriend?"

"It's only been a couple hours, Bobby." Jinhwan chuckled. "She needs to get used to being called someone's girlfriend. It's her first K

Please log in to read the full chapter