Your food isn't going anywhere.

Heart of An Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Red} for Chinese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

~~Recap~~

Before either of you knew it, both of you finished eating and watching the couple of movies that came up. Yuna yawned and stretched asking, "Am I staying over?"

"Yeah. Unless you want me to drop you off." You smiled at her knowing she'd want to stay.

"I'll stay." Yuna grinned at you causing you to grin back at her chiming, "I kneeeeeew it!!"

Yuna just shook her head at you and got up stretching asking, "Should we clean up or should we just sleep here?"

"We'll sleep here." You laughed too lazy to fix the pillows.

"Here it is." Yuna yawned.

The next couple of weeks came and went with you hanging out with Yuna until you finally dropped her back to her place then headed back to yours to take a break. Upon entering your apartment, you noticed a pair of shoes near the door that weren't yours causing you to furrow your eyebrows in suspicion. Carefully walking in, you slipped out of your shoes and walked over to the living room to find someone lying on your couch watching tv. You mentally sighed in relief and exclaimed, "YAH! Lee Seunghoon, next time tell me you're coming over! I was almost going to beat you up."

Seunghoon laughed and replied by asking, "Wanna hang out?"

"No. I've been out the past couple of days with Yuna. I just wanna stay home and relax." You politely declined causing Seunghoon to get up with a sigh and nod replying, "It's fine."

You started to feel guilty once you noticed his upset expression and mumbled, "You can stay a while if you want."

Seunghoon was shocked and asked, "What?"

"You can stay for a while." You replied giving a small smile. "Want anything to eat?"

"I actually bought some take out for us earlier. It's in the fridge." Seunghoon smiled back walking over to the kitchen saying, "I'll warm it up."

"No! It's okay!" You immediately got up walking over to the kitchen. "I can do it!"

"No. You should go rest." Seunghoon chuckled adding, "Like you said, you wanted to relax. So just relax. I can handle warming food up."

"But it's my place! I can't let a guest do so much let alone anything!" You complained as he steered you back to the living room to rest. Seunghoon grinned at your upset expression to help out and replied, "You know, you could put a movie or something on."

"Ooh! Let's watch reruns of SMTM3!" You chimed happily.

"You want to watch B.I and Bobby?" Seunghoon chuckled from the kitchen. You simply shrugged in response while turning the TV on asking, "Why not?"

Seunghoon replied back with a laugh saying, "I didn't mean anything bad."

"I know." You smiled as Seunghoon smiled back and shook his head at you while warming up the food.

As soon as the food was warmed up, Seunghoon took it back to the living room and sat next to you handing you a pair of chopsticks.

"What about drinks?" You asked with a laugh.

"Ah!" Seunghoon exclaimed setting the take out boxes on the table and heading back to the kitchen to get the drinks in the fridge.

"Exactly how long have you been waiting here?" You curiously asked looking through the take out boxes and starting to eat sitting cross crossed on the couch watching SMTM3.

"Eo...An hour? Probably less." Seunghoon answered grabbing a couple drinks and closing the fridge heading back over to you.

Placing the drinks on the table, Seunghoon sat on the couch next to you and grabbing a pair of chopsticks as well as a box of take out.

"Soju? Really?" You laughed at Seunghoon as he started to eat.

"That's all you had in the fridge and I don't know where your water is." Seunghoon answered with a light laugh.

"Ah! I need to buy some and a few groceries too..." You mumbled then let out a sigh saying, "I'll get them tomorrow."

"How about we go after you eat? I'm sure you'll be lazy tomorrow." Seunghoon laughed. You thought about it and nodded in agreement replying, "Might as well when I'm awake."

"See." Seunghoon laughed, now focusing on the tv.

The two of you continued to eat while watching tv until you exclaimed, "What the ?! How did that little girl get more votes than ing Giriboy?!"

Seunghoon who was shocked at your outburst stared at you asking, "What happened to being an angel?"

"My other side, the villain, in me came out." You angelically smiled at him.

Seunghoon laughed saying, "You really are something."

"You're right. I'm human." You laughed at yourself.

Seunghoon just laughed and shook his head at you in amusement.

When the two of you finished eating, you both headed out to buy groceries for your apartment before coming back placing the groceries in their respective spots and lounging on the couch once more.

"It's still early. What can we do?" You asked him lying on the couch upside down.

"Walk around and shop?" Seunghoon laughed.

You laughed replying, "You know me too well."

"Perks of hanging out with you." Seunghoon smiled.

You squealed getting up in a proper sitting position and pinched his cheeks cooing, "You're so adorable, Oppa!"

Seunghoon just laughed and carefully took your hands off his cheeks saying, "Wanna go walk around?"

You nodded grabbed his hand pulling him to the door and slipping your shoes on while grabbing your bag on the way out.

"Wah! It's nice to be out!" You chimed happily.

"I'm surprised there aren't that many people out." Seunghoon mentioned looking at his watch. You nodded in agreement and replied, "I agree. Usually there are a lot of people here. Oh well. Come on. Let's go get find a place to shop at. I feel like spending money."

"Of course." Seunghoon laughed leading you off to a store. You noticed the area where he was going and asked, "Are we really going to that store?"

"What store?" Seunghoon asked innocently causing you to roll your eyes at his behavior replying, "You know exactly what I'm talking about don't you?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Seunghoon answered feigning innocence.

You laughed and lightly punched his arm saying, "Loser. Come on. Let's see what song you can record this time."

"Hey! I'm not a loser!"

"Whatever you say, Winner Boy." You waved him off heading into a shop opposite of where Seunghoon was leading you.

Seunghoon stared at you as if gaping in offense making you laugh and ask, "Should I call you Winner Boy or Babo?"

"Y-Yah!" Seunghoon exclaimed not knowing how to answer the question as he thought, 'Boyfriend would be nice.'

"Yah? How dare you call Korea's Ice Angel that!" You jokingly scoffed.

Seunghoon laughed and pinched your cheek saying, "And how dare you call YG's rapping lion a babo."

Almost immediately you started whining as Seunghoon held his grip on your cheek.

"Oppa! Let gooo!" You chimed trying to smack his hand away from your cheek. Seunghoon

Please log in to read the full chapter