YG's longest trainee

Heart of An Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter. And if it still doesn’t work, I apologize in advance.

Today is another day of practice. You and the other female trainees were having your monthly evaluation. When YG finished telling everyone's evaluations, the then stated to dismiss everyone.

"Cheonmi, you stay. Do another practice. The rest of you can leave for the night." YG told the other female trainees causing them to quickly pack up and quietly say bye to you before leaving.

Once all the trainees were gone, YG stared you down as you grabbed your towel to wipe off your sweat before turning the music on and getting in position to go over the routine yet again.

"Cheonsa, arm up. Leg more to the right. More strength and passion." YG advised on your dancing.

"Yeh." You replied while dancing.

As soon as the song ended, YG looked at you and said, “One more time.”

“Yeh!” You nodded getting back in position as the music played once more.

YG then nodded in approval and smiled when you finished the song. "You did better this time. Tomorrow you meet at YG instead of here for practice. Now, let's get home so you can wash up and rest."

You bowed. "Yeh, samchon."

"I'll wait for you in the car. Take your time." YG said and walked out.

You scoffed. "Take my time. More like you want me out right away, uncle."

You sighed and trudged over to your bag while wiping your sweat. You then grabbed your bag and walked to the door. Heaving another sigh, you opened the door to exit and turned off the light. As you walked down the hall, you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Jeohsonghapnida." You quietly apologized with a ninety degree bow.

"Oh! Cheon-ah!" Jinwoo chimed, noticing the bracelet with the single charm that you always wear.

You slowly looked up and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim."

"Aye. Don't be like that, Cheon. We've known each other since I got here." Jinwoo chuckled.

"A-ah..Yeh." You shyly smiled then noticed the rest of WINNER and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim-deul. I should be going now. Goodbye."

As soon as you walked away, Seunghoon chuckled then smiled at your retreating figure.

"Oh? What's this? Does somebody like the angel of the company?" Seungyoon teased Seunghoon once he noticed the smile on Seunghoon's face.

"Huh?" Seunghoon asked finally snapping out of his daze.

"You like Cheon, don't you?" Mino chuckled.

Seunghoon shook his head. "Aniya. I just admire her passion."

"Uh huh...sure." Taehyun sarcastically replied. "Let's go. We have practice."

Mino laughed and nodded. "Let's go!"

As the two of you arrived back to YG's house, you stretched and grinned as you entered the house.

"Home sweet home~!" You chimed happily.

YG laughed and ruffled your hair. "Go take a shower and I'll ask Eunjoo to make something for us."

"Araso~" You chimed rushing off to the bathroom.

YG chuckled and shook his head in amusement at you.

As soon as you finished showering and changing, Eunjoo quickly made some food for you and YG before heading off back to the bedroom to get some sleep. After eating and washing the dishes, you pranced around the living room and chimed, "Samchon~! Where's Jini and Seungi?"

YG chuckled. "They're already sleeping, Cheon. You should get some rest too. You have vocal practice tomorrow along with more dance practice."

You sighed and pouted. "Araso, samchon."

"Remember, you're getting up early!" YG called out as you trudged to your room.

You just waved back in response and walked in your room.

"Goodnight, samchon~!" You chimed before closing your door.

"Goodnight, cheonsa. Sweet dreams." YG called out before heading to his room.

Once the morning came, you took another shower and changed before packing a few extra sets of clothes for practice. Minutes after you finished packing, you quickly whipped up breakfast for everyone and wrote a note for everyone to have a good day. You then grabbed your keys and bag before rushing out the door after noticing what time it was. As soon as you reached YG Building, you immediately parked and locked your car after getting out and ran in the building to get to the practice studio. Due to running through the halls, you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Jeohsonghapnida!" You exclaimed and bowed a few of times before continuing to rush to the practice studio.

"Eo? Wasn't that Cheonsa?" Jinwoo asked WINNER confused.

"Yeah..." Seunghoon dreamily answered. "She smells like peppermint."

WINNER just stared at him and shook their head as Mino asked, "Does she know that we're the ones who will be training her today?"

Taehyun shook his head. "Nope, but she'll find out now."

Jinwoo laughed and opened the door to the practice room.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim-deul. What brings you here?" You bowed and smiled at them.

Seunghoon smiled back and happily replied, "We'll be your instructors for the day. Each of us will help you in a certain category but others will step in as well. So I will be helping you in dance."

Mino grinned and stated, "You're doing rap with me."

"I'm helping in vocals." Jinwoo smiled as Taehyun added, "I'm helping in vocals as well as composing."

"Composing is with me, but I'll help in vocals a little." Seungyoon chuckled.

You nodded and asked, "So who's first?"

"I call!" Jinwoo automatically exclaimed causing you to laugh and nod.

"Then I call next!" Seungyoon chimed in before Seunghoon could open his mouth.

"Then I'm after!" Mino exclaimed after Seungyoon with a grin on his face.

Seunghoon sighed and said, "I guess I'm last..."

"It's okay, Seunghoon-ssi. I'm sure we'll have more fun than all of them." You tried to cheer him up, then whispered to him, "Besides, they're probably secretly saving the best for last for me."

"Let's start, shall we?" Jinwoo laughed, hearing what you told Seunghoon.

You nodded then asked, "Are we doing all the training here?"

"Yup. Now let's start!" Jinwoo chimed.

"Yeh!" You chimed with a nod.

Two hours passed since your

Please log in to read the full chapter