Chapter 8

Is This Really Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Do you want to go somewhere else?” Kyuhyun asked Seohyun.

“It’s only two so sure,” Seohyun smiled.

“Where then?” Kyuhyun thought while the two were walking around.

“We don’t have to buy things,” Seohyun said.

“Then lets walk around,” Kyuhyun said. The two started walking around the city. They walked for a long time and finally reached a park they never been to before.

“The park,” Seohyun muttered.

“What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I use to go to the park with my parents all the time,” Seohyun sighed.

“It’s okay,” Kyuhyun replied.

“I miss that time,” Seohyun said while sitting on the swing.

“I know you do,” Kyuhyun answered and stood behind her swing.

“You’re probably tired of me tell you all these things…right?” Seohyun asked and looked up at Kyuhyun.

“No,” Kyuhyun smiled and looked in her eyes.

“Why don’t you sit on the swing?” Seohyun asked.

“Because…I’m a guy, and there’s only one swing,” Kyuhyun laughed.

“Right,” Seohyun giggled.

“You have pretty eyes,” Kyuhyun complimented.

“T-Thank you,” Seohyun thanked him while looking at his face, which was above of her.

“And…your skin is white,” Kyuhyun bent down a little.

“People tell me that,” Seohyun said while watching Kyuhyun’s emotionless face.

“Your hair…it’s perfect,” Kyuhyun leaned closer.

“It was black before,” Seohyun replied.

“Your eyes…are big,” Kyuhyun said.

“W-What are you doing?” Seohyun asked.

“You are so…” Kyuhyun started leaning closer and closer to her.

“I-,” Seohyun stopped and stared at him.

“You’re…” Kyuhyun leaned in. Their faces were a couple centimeters apart. Kyuhyun slowly made his way towards her lips. “Seohyun…I think I…” Kyuhyun started.

“Omo!” Seohyun squealed.

“AISH!!!” Kyuhyun shouted. The sunny weather started raining.

“It’s raining,” Seohyun said and put her hood on.

“Stupid rain,” Kyuhyun muttered.

“The slide,” Seohyun pointed.

“Are you dumb?” Kyuhyun asked and grabbed her hand.

“W-Where are we going?” Seohyun asked while the two ran through the rain.

“We’re getting away from the rain babo!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“B-But…where to?” Seohyun asked.

“Aish!! Don’t you see those buildings over there?!” Kyuhyun pointed. The two ran into the empty building.

“It’s raining,” Seohyun said while looking outside the hotel’s window.

“It looks bad…we might have to stay at this hotel for a while,” Kyuhyun told her.

“Where’s your car?” Seohyun asked.

“Somewhere in Seoul, I guess,” Kyuhyun replied.

“You mean, we’re not in Seoul?” Seohyun asked.

“I don’t know,” Kyuhyun shook his head.

“There goes our afternoon,” Seohyun pouted.

“Yah,” Kyuhyun called and grabbed her hand.

“What?” Seohyun asked.

“We need to dry up…so here,” Kyuhyun said. “The hotel gave us these…here’s a robe, towel, and some clothes that they have here,” Kyuhyun said and handed her a oversize t-shirt and sweats.

“What about you?” Seohyun asked.

“Mines right there,” Kyuhyun pointed to a pair of clothes folded on the bed.

“Do all rich hotels give you this?” Seohyun asked.

“Aish,” Kyuhyun chuckled. “Just go before you get sick,” Kyuhyun demanded.

“Ne,” Seohyun nodded and left to the restroom.

“Is this fate?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Being alone with her…again,” Kyuhyun smiled and was about to jump on the bed.

Wait…I can’t…or else the bed will be wet and she’s using it,” Kyuhyun said and sat on the floor.

“That’s right!!” Kyuhyun ruffled through his pocket. “Good thing I didn’t lose you!” Kyuhyun sang.

“But…what was I doing earlier?!” Kyuhyun shouted at himself. “Why did I have the feeling that I wanted to kiss her?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Do I like her?” Kyuhyun thought. “No I can’t!! She’s not my type!! I’m a player…I date girls that goes to clubs,” Kyuhyun nodded.

“I don’t like her,” Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Yes you do,” Kyuhyun said to himself. “No I don’t! Yes I do! No I don’t!! DO I OR DO I NOT?!?! WHY DOES SHE MAKE ME GO CRAZY?!?! WHY AM I NICE TO HER?!?!” Kyuhyun shouted and scratched his head.

“Calm down…it’s nothing,” Kyuhyun nodded. “I’m just…stressing about Aunt taking away my credit card…right?” he asked himself. “I DON’T KNOW!!!” Kyuhyun cried.

 

“This shirt isn’t that big,” Seohyun said while brushing her hair.

“I never knew they give us extra clothes here,” she giggled and started blow drying her hair.

“But wait,” Seohyun said and placed the blow dryer down.

“What was Kyuhyun doing earlier?” She wondered.

“Was he about to….kiss me?” Seohyun blushed.

“Omo!! Am I blushing?” she asked and held her cheek.

“Seohyun…you don’t know anything about guys. And Kyuhyun wouldn’t kiss me…he likes different type of girls, he’s just being nice,” Seohyun nodded.

“Why is my heart beating so fast?” Seohyun asked with her hand on her chest.

“He’s nice…caring…and he changed,” Seohyun said. “Our first meeting was bad…I guess my first impression of him was wrong too,” Seohyun nodded.

“What does it mean when your heart beats fast when you are with a certain person?” Seohyun asked while looking at herself in the mirror. “And you think about him all the time because he is nice to you? And that you want him to be a good person?” Seohyun asked.

“Is this what they call…a crush?” Seohyun tilted her head.

 

“You’re finish?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Ne,” Seohyun nodded.

“Well then I will be back,” Kyuhyun said.

“Okay,” Seohyun nodded.

“Are you hungry?” Kyuhyun asked.

“We at a couple hours ago,” Seohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter