Chapter 12

Is This Really Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I…” Kyuhyun looked straight into her eyes.  “Seohyun…I like you,” Kyuhyun whispered.

“W-What?” Seohyun asked.

“Seo Joohyun! I, Cho Kyuhyun, likes you,” Kyuhyun pointed at her.

“Me?” Seohyun asked.

“I like you, Seohyun!!” Kyuhyun shouted loudly. “I like you! I know it’s only been a little over a month, but please, I have to tell you now before it’s too late,” Kyuhyun sighed. “But…It’s fine if you don’t Kyuhyun got up,” And helped Seohyun up. “I mean…I’m Cho Kyuhyun…I know you don’t like me like that,” Kyuhyun started walking away with his head down.

“Wait,” Seohyun ran up him and grabbed her hand.

“It’s okay,” Kyuhyun slightly pushed her hand away. Seohyun quickly wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his back.

“I do,” Seohyun whispered in his ear while tippy toeing.

“Seohyun,” Kyuhyun took Seohyun’s hand.

“Aniyo!” Seohyun gripped him tighter. “Cho Kyuhyun, I like you too,” she whispered.

“M-Mwoh?” Kyuhyun turned around to face her.

“I like you,” Seohyun looked at him.

“C-Chincha?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Ne!” Seohyun nodded.

“I-I…Thank you, Seohyun!” Kyuhyun smiled and hugged her tightly.

“I never knew I would fall for you,” Seohyun said while hugging him.

“Me too,” Kyuhyun hugged her back.

 

“This is so cool!” Changmin laughed while recording the whole scene from behind the bush.

“Just like a drama,” Jonghyun said while eating something.

“Dude! Where did you get the popcorn?” Changmin asked.

“I eat popcorn every time I watch a drama,” Jonghyun said while stuffing more popcorn in his mouth.

“We’re in a bush,” Changmin said.

“So what? I’m watching a real life drama here! Sister in law and Kyuhyun is in it,” Jonghyun pointed.

“Dude…You just stuffed some leaves in your mouth,” Changmin smacked him in the head.

“Eww!” Jonghyun quickly spitted it out.

“Now, be quiet!! And see what they do next because…” Changmin laughed.

“They’re a couple!!!” Jonghyun sang.

“No…Dude…Real life isn’t like the dramas…He didn’t ask her out, he confessed,” Changmin said.

“Well, technically if someone confesses and the other person feels the same then they are together,” Jonghyun ordered.

“Technically,” Changmin mocked. “Well…I don’t know!! But Kyuhyun will tell us!” Changmin shouted.

“Calm down,” Jonghyun said while chewing a leaf.

“Uhh…” Changmin pointed.

“What?!?!” Jonghyun asked while putting more leaves in his mouth. “Never interrupt me when I’m watching a drama!!!”

“Never mind then,” Changmin laughed.

 

“What are they doing?!” Seungyeon shouted.

“Calm down,” Victoria demanded.

“You’re just saying that because you two are over him!!” Seungyeon shouted.

“We know…” Hara muttered.

“How can he like her?!! Her?!?!” Seungyeon shouted.

“People said they’re engage,” a girl said while walking by.

“I thought they were married,” girl number two replied.

“Or was it an arranged marriage but they fell in love for real?” girl number one asked.

“JUST MOVE!!!” Seungyeon shouted.

“Seungyeon,” the two girls muttered.

“I won’t let them be together!! I won’t!!!” Seungyeon screamed and stomped off.

 

“Seohyun…” Kyuhyun hugged her.

“What?” Seohyun smiled.

“I’m going to hug you and keep you warm this summer,” Kyuhyun said while wrapping his arms around her while she leaned against his chest as the two walked.

“Does that mean…we’re a couple now?” Seohyun asked shyly.

“Ummm…If you want,” Kyuhyun smiled while leaning his chin on her head.

“Okay,” Seohyun nodded.

“So is that a yes?” Kyuhyun spun her around.

“If you say so,” Seohyun giggled.

“My keroro,” he pinched her cheeks.

“Aren’t you two moving too fast?” a voice popped up.

“Sister in law!!!!!” the two childish boys shouted.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Seohyun giggled.

“Losers,” Kyuhyun muttered.

“We can call her sister in law now right?” Changmin jumped up and down.

“Of course, she’s my girl now,” Kyuhyun smiled while Seohyun blushed.

“I…T…That’s…good,” Jonghyun choked.

“What’s wrong with you, buddy?” Kyuhyun asked. “Are you cold? Then find a girl to hug,” Kyuhyun laughed.

“Yah! You’re just saying that because you have sister in law now,” Changmin pointed.

“It’s true,” Kyuhyun smiled.

“What’s wrong with Jonghyun?” Seohyun asked.

“I…I…ate..Popcorn when I was….watching the two of…you earlier,” Jonghyun coughed.

“Actually you accidently ate some leaves,” Changmin corrected.

“Shut up!” Jonghyun coughed and drank his water. “There,” he smiled in relief.

“We better leave you two alone,” Changmin winked.

“Yeah, get married soon so you will really be our sister in law,” Jonghyun laughed as the two ran off.

“We’ve only known each other for a month!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“But…We felt it right?” Seohyun asked while Kyuhyun held her hand.

“Felt what?” Kyuhyun asked.

“How we feel today,” Seohyun smiled.

“Yes…Yes we did,” Kyuhyun laughed.

“Kyuhyun,” Seohyun called.

“Yes?” Kyuhyun asked while opening the car door for her.

“Look,” Seohyun pointed to her neck.

“You will never take it off…right?” Kyuhyun asked while starting the car.

“Of course not,” Seohyun smiled.

 

~2 Days Later

Seohyun and Kyuhyun have been spending time together and studying all day and all night for the exams. Even though they’ve only been together for a few days, they were always by each other’s side.

“Seohyun…wake up,” Kyuhyun whispered in her ear. Seohyun shifted while laying her head on the desk.

“Seohyunnie, you wouldn’t want to be late for the exams…would you?” Kyuhyun chuckled softly.

“Exam?!” Seohyun shot her head up and hit their heads together.

“Oww…” Kyuhyun groaned.

“I’m so sorry,” Seohyun stood up and cupped his face. “Are you hurt?” Seohyun asked.

“My forehead,” Kyuhyun pointed.

“I will go get an ice pack,” Seohyun was about to run off.

“Or…” Kyuhyun grabbed her wrist. “You can kiss me on my forehead,” Kyuhyun pointed.

“Kyuhyun!” Seohyun giggled.

“Come on,” Kyuhyun pointed.

“Close your eyes then,” Seohyun demanded.

“Oooo romantic,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter