Chapter 28

Is This Really Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Just save him…Please,” Mrs. Cho begged.

“I will try,” Seohyun answered and quickly turned around so no one could see her tears falling.

“Dr. Seo!! His heart stopped beating!!” the nurse shouted.

“We have to start the operation!!” Seohyun ran into the emergency room.

“Mrs. Cho, don’t worry, Kyuhyun will be okay,” Jonghyun told her.

“Seohyun is a good doctor, she will do her best,” Changmin added.

“I know she can do it, I know she can,” Mrs. Cho cried.

 

~A Few Hours Later

“Seohyun,” the three people called.

“I…The nurse will explain,” Seohyun bowed and left.

“What’s wrong with him?” Changmin asked.

“Dr. Seo did the operation,” the nurse started. “He’s fine now…”

“That’s good!” Mrs. Cho smiled.

“Hyung is alright!” Jonghyun said.

“But…” the nurse started.

“But?” Changmin asked.

“He’s in a coma,” the nurse finished.

“A coma?!” the three asked.

“Ne, we don’t know when he will wake up so we will have to check in a couple days…you may go see him,” the nurse replied and left.

“Kyuhyun,” Mrs. Cho cried and ran to his bed. “Wake up,”

“Mrs. Cho…he will be fine,” Changmin said with tears forming.

“Hyung is strong, he won’t leave us,” Jonghyun said.

“Kyuhyun…Wake up,” Mrs. Cho cried.

~2 Days Later

“G-Good morning,” someone said at the door.

“Seohyun,” Changmin greeted.

“Sister in law,” Jonghyun smiled weakly.

“I got you some breakfast,” Seohyun placed it at the table.

“Kyuhyun’s condition…” Mrs. Cho started.

“It’s…It’s the same,” Seohyun whispered.

“I don’t know what to do,” Mrs. Cho cried. “I raised him all this time and this is what he does?” Mrs. Cho cried.

“Mrs. Cho..I think you should go home and rest it’s not good for you,” Changmin suggested.

“Ne, Sister in law will take care of him,” Jonghyun told her.

“Seohyun, please save Kyuhyun,” Mrs. Cho cried. “He regrets it…He really does,” Mrs. Cho cried as the three left the room.

“Sister in law,” Jonghyun called and ran back in the room.

“What is it?” Seohyun asked.

“The nurse told us this was in Hyung’s hand when the accident happened,” Jonghyun whispered and ran off.

“He really does have it,” Seohyun sighed while looking at the items. Seohyun started heading out of the room.

“Seohyun-shi,” someone called.

“Yoona,” Seohyun greeted.

 

“Thank you,” the two girls thanked the waiter.

“Do you know Kyuhyun is hurt?” Seohyun asked.

“Of course I do,” Yoona nodded.

“You’re his girlfriend, you should take care of him,” Seohyun whispered.

“If I could, I would,” Yoona said.

“Mwoh?” Seohyun asked.

“I broke up with Kyuhyun,” Yoona started. “The day you saw me crying, that was the day I broke up with him,”

“Why?” Seohyun asked.

“He doesn’t love me,” Yoona whispered.

“Aniyo, Yoona, you never know if he really does love-,” Seohyun started.

“He loves you,” Yoona finished.

“What?” Seohyun asked.

“I know you’re his first love. The first year I dated him, all he talked about was you. He never mentioned your name, all he said “my first love this, my first love that”. After that year I thought he as over you, but he was always wearing his ring and necklace, when I ask him to take it off he never did. Then when he got more serious he wore it sometimes but he still kept it. Sometimes at night I would hear him talking to something and it was the keroro toy. Recently he’s been dreaming about you…he loves you,” Yoona said. “I don’t think he ever stopped,”

“I…I can’t go back to the past,” Seohyun said.

“This is the time Kyuhyun needs you the most. His popularity for being a lawyer went up and now being in the newspapers about a car accident because of alcohol…the whole country hates him. Kyuhyun needs you by his side, he’s not waking up…don’t you want him to?” Yoona asked.

“I do want him to wake up, he’s my patient,” Seohyun said.

“Only a patient?” Yoona asked. “Seohyun, please rethink this. Anyone can tell your love for each other is meant to be. Even if I don’t know the whole story, all I know is that you still love him, but you’re just afraid that he might leave you again,” Yoona said.

“I can’t,” Seohyun replied.

“It’s your decision, and I can’t do anything about it,” Yoona stood up. “Just remember…he loves you,” Yoona added and walked out of the shop.

“And…I love him too,” Seohyun whispered.

 

“Dr. Seo, Kyuhyun’s condition is getting worse,” the nurse told her.

“It ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter