Chapter 24

Is This Really Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s not like she was your first love,” the words stirred in Kyuhyun’s head while he was brushing his teeth.

“Aish!! It’s early morning!! Give me a break!!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“Oppa!” he heard someone called.

“Y-Yeah? Yoona?” Kyuhyun quickly washed his face and walked out of the bathroom.

“Oppa, I’m just going to change real quickly and I will come back,” Yoona smiled and ran off.

“Today will be a long day,” Kyuhyun sighed.

 

“I can’t go,” Seohyun sat down after changing and wearing comfortable winter clothing.

“I don’t want to be in a relationship…I don’t want to meet a new guy…Why though?” Seohyun pouted.

“I have to go..Yoona told me to..You can do it,” Seohyun nodded and walked out the door.

“Nothing will happen,” Seohyun was watching her feet while walking and bumped into someone.

“I’m sorry,” the manly voice apologized.                                    

“It’s nothing,” Seohyun bowed. “Sorry,” Seohyun looked up and saw a manly figure in front of her.

“Sorry again,” the man apologized.

“I’m sorry…I have to go now,” Seohyun bowed and walked away.

 

“I told them to meet us here,” Yoona said while holding Kyuhyun’s hand.

“It’s the lobby, Changmin should be around here,” Kyuhyun looked around.

“Yoona,” the person called.

“Manager Ok!” Yoona waved.

“Hello Kyuhyun,” Taecyeon greeted.

“Taecyeon,” Kyuhyun replied.

“Are you ready?” Yoona asked.

“Ready for what?” Taecyeon asked.

“Taecyeon! You’re going to meet someone that’s why I invited you,” Yoona said.

“Wait…You’re manager…Taecyeon will be the guy that-,” Kyuhyun got cut off.

“Seohyun!” Yoona waved.

“Ne. Annyeonghaseyo Kyuhyun and Yoona,” Seohyun bowed.

“Hey you were the girl from earlier,” Taecyeon said.

“Oh..Ne,” Seohyun nodded.

“Looks like you met already,” Yoona smiled.

“How? When?” Kyuhyun asked.

“We bumped in the hallway earlier,” Taecyeon explained.

“Anyways…Seohyun this is my manager Ok Taecyeon, and Taecyeon this is Dr. Seo Joohyun,” Yoona introduced.

“I go by Seohyun,” Seohyun explained.

“She’s my partner right now,” Kyuhyun barged in.

“That’s cool,” Taecyeon nodded.

“So today, I was planning that we should go eat breakfast then we can take a tour and go ice skating,” Yoona said.

“Um…Okay,” the other three nodded.

“Let’s go,” Yoona smiled.

 

“W-Who is it?” the voice asked.

“Yeon-hee…It’s Changmin,” Changmin replied and opened her door.

“What are you doing here?” Yeon-hee asked. “Where is Kyuhyun and Seohyun?”

“They’re on break today,” Changmin said.

“But they said they will see me every day,” Yeon-hee said.

“That’s why I’m here,” Changmin told her.

“W-Why?” Yeon-hee asked.

“I came to visit you and help you, now…are you hungry?” Changmin asked.

“Aniyo,” the skinny girl shook her head.

“Aish, you look like you haven’t ate…Come on,” Changmin grabbed her hand.

“L-Let go of me!!” Yeon-hee cried.

“No! No! I’m not hurting you, I’m sorry,” Changmin apologized.

“P-Please don’t do that to me,” Yeon-hee begged.

“I won’t…Now…Let’s go eat something,” Changmin said.

“I haven’t been outside of this place before,” Yeon-hee told him.

“You can now, so go change and then I will meet you in the living room…okay?” Changmin asked.

“N-Ne…D-Don’t open the door,” Yeon-hee said.

“I’m not like that,” Changmin told her. He saw Yeon-hee shut the door. “Poor girl…Stupid bastard made her afraid of the world,” Changmin muttered.

 

“How can Yoona do that?” Jonghyun thought while thinking about what Seohyun told him.

“Does she know about Sister in law and Kyuhyun?!” Jonghyun sat up. “That’s bad!!!” Jonghyun accidentally spilled his coffee on something/

“Omo!” the person squealed.

“Oh my gosh! I-I’m s-so s-sorry,” Jonghyun apologized while helping the person.

“What am I going to do?” the person asked sadly.

“I’m so sorry, Jieun, I didn’t mean it,” Jonghyun told her.

“It’s okay…I should have watched out…Sorry President Kim,” Jieun bowed.

“I-It was on an a-accident,” Jonghyun said.

“It’s just a guitar…Are you okay?” Jieun asked.

“I’m fine…but the guitar,” Jonghyun said.

“I can get it fix when I can…I will just go borrow one of the other teachers’ guitar,” Jieun replied and started walking off.

“But isn’t this the one you auditioned with?” Jonghyun asked.

“I can always get a new one…I’m here now as a teacher and that’s all that matters,” Jieun smiled.

“Jieun…You’re a great teacher, you have a beautiful voice, and you’re very talented when it comes to the guitar,” Jonghyun complimented.

“You’re not bad yourself too, President Kim,” Jieun told him. “You should show the students your voice, I heard you sing once.”

“W-What…W-When?” Jonghyun asked.

“In your office,” Jieun replied. “I have to get going President Kim, I still need to help around,” Jieun smiled and walked off.

“And I’m going to fix your guitar,” Jonghyun whispered. “And call me Jonghyun next time,” Jonghyun pouted and stomped off.

 

“Thank you,” the four thanked the waiter.

“So….” Kyuhyun sighed.

“Oppa, are you bored?” Yoona wrapped her arms around Kyuhyun.

“No,” Kyuhyun muttered.

“So Seohyun, you’re a doctor…right?” Taecyeon asked.

“Ne,” Seohyun nodded.

“I thought I saw you in the magazines…Head doctor at Seoul Medical Center,” Taecyeon smiled.

“And you’re Yoona’s manager?” Seohyun asked.

“I am the best one in the world,” Taecyeon chuckled and glanced at the couple.

“I’m a lawyer,” Kyuhyun said.

“Everyone knows that, you’re the best one in South Korea!” Yoona giggled.

“You’re in the magazines too,” Taecyeon added.

“I know,” Kyuhyun nodded.

“His aunt is Seoul University’s president,” Yoona said.

“Mrs. Cho…” Seohyun whispered.

“Did you say something?” Yoona asked.

“Aniyo,” Seohyun shook her head.

 

The four people headed out of the coffee shop and started walking towards their tour destination.

“It’s really cold,” Yoona hugged Kyuhyun.

“You can use my scarf if you want,” Taecyeon offered.

“Aniyo, I think Kyuhyun can keep me warm,” Yoona smiled.

“Sure,” Kyuhyun nodded while glancing at Seohyun who was shivering.

“D-Does that mean it will snow soon?” Seohyun shivered.

“Probably,” Taecyeon answered.

“It’s already icy,” Seohyun said. The four kept walking and eventually, Kyuhyun got away from Yoona and was standing next to Seohyun who was way behind them.

“Here,” Kyuhyun held a scarf in front of her.

“I think Yoona needs it,” Seohyun told him.

“You always been cold during the winter, so just take it,” Kyuhyun demanded and wrapped the scarf around her neck.

“But-,” Seohyun started.

“I just care,” Kyuhyun told her.

“We’re only partners…We won’t be anything more, after this work is done, we will become strangers again, it’s not that hard,” Seohyun told him.

“You know what…Whatever, your way then,” Kyuhyun said and walked faster.

“Seohyun, come talk to Taecyeon,” Yoona called.

“Oh, ne,” Seohyun nodded and walked next to Taecyeon.

“Go ahead, talk,” Yoona demanded and looked at Seohyun’s neck. She noticed something different

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter