Chapter 22

Is This Really Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Knock Knock

“Come in,” the President demanded.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Dr. Seo Joohyun,” Seohyun introduced without looking.

“…I’m lawyer Cho Kyuhyun,” the person replied.

“Mwoh?” Seohyun looked up.

“Is something wrong?” the President asked.

“I can’t, I’m sorry,” Seohyun bowed.

“But this is your job,” the President said.

“She also has a life too…If she doesn’t want to…” Kyuhyun started.

“No, Seohyun, do it,” the President said.

“But I-,” Seohyun started.

“For the innocent of a person, I think its right to do it no matter what,” the President said.

“Fine…” Seohyun sat down.

“If you two want, you may discuss things among yourself, I will leave,” the President said and left.

“I know you don’t want to see me, so let’s just make this quick,” Kyuhyun told her.

“Okay,” Seohyun nodded.

“Lee Yeon-hee is the daughter of one of the biggest companies in South Korea. She is the daughter of Lee Company and Designs, you know the company that designs things,” Kyuhyun started.

“Ne,” Seohyun nodded.

“Witnesses say that she was on her way to a meeting at Changmin’s resort here in Seoul. But for some reason she didn’t come back that night. People say they never saw her at the meeting. Most companies, like Changmin, don’t know what she looked like so they couldn’t find her. About a couple days ago they found her sitting in an ally screaming…her clothes…” Kyuhyun swallowed.

“I understand,” Seohyun replied.

“Ever since then, she wasn’t her normal self. From what it seems, she has lost memories about the incident that happened. A couple months ago, she was blackmailed by people. And then it happened…We don’t know who the person is, and where they are now, but there was a man we found nearby. When she saw him she was screaming and going crazy so we suspect him. He also has a good lawyer…so…” Kyuhyun said.

“What’s my job?” Seohyun asked.

“Mwoh?” Kyuhyun asked.

“What am I going to do?” Seohyun asked.

“Before the case, we would like you to help her regain her memories and cure her. She’s scared of every little thing. She wouldn’t even eat or anything, till now we haven’t got her health information.” Kyuhyun explained.

“So I have to do it,” Seohyun said.

“That’s right,” Kyuhyun replied and put his files back together.

“And when will we go to the resort?” Seohyun asked.

“The sooner the better,” Kyuhyun replied.

“Well then, I guess we can go whenever you’re ready,” Seohyun stood up.

“Here’s my card if you want it. And if not, just tell one of the boys to contact me,” Kyuhyun placed his card down.

“Okay,” Seohyun nodded.

“Uh…Bye,” Kyuhyun said and left.

“It’s part of our jobs, nothing will happen,” Seohyun sighed.

 

“Wait wait wait,” Jonghyun demanded.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked.

“So you’re going to go to Changmin hyung’s resort…and have a case there?” Jonghyun asked.

“Something like that,” Kyuhyun replied.

“With Sister in law…I mean Seohyun?” Jonghyun asked.

“It’s only our job…and were you guys the ones that told me I have Yoona,” Kyuhyun answered.

“Right…but didn’t you say Yoona was going to have a photo shoot around there for some winter catalog?” Jonghyun said.

“Oh yeah, that’s right,” Kyuhyun nodded.

“Look at this,” Changmin walked in a placed a file down.

“What?” the two other asked.

“Condo 105 in my resort is causing disturbance,” Changmin rolled his eyes.

“105….” Kyuhyun muttered and looked through his files. “That’s Lee Yeon-hee’s room,”

“The girl in the case?” Jonghyun asked.

“Whoever she is, I’ve never seen her, heard about her, and I don’t want to,” Changmin replied.

“Hyung…You don’t know Lee Company and Designs?” Jonghyun said.

“Just…I’m sorry, I just don’t want the ratings to go down,” Changmin sighed.

“Don’t worry…It will be our first time meeting her whenever she’s finish,” Kyuhyun said.

“Our…She?” Changmin asked.

“Hyung and Sister in law will be working together,” Jonghyun whispered.

“So that’s what she was talking about,” Changmin said.

“It’s just business…Like you guys said, I have Yoona,” Kyuhyun sighed.

“And this is the file of your girlfriend’s modeling agency,” Changmin said.

“I know..I know,” Kyuhyun nodded.

“Anyways…Did you set up the stage yet?” Jonghyun asked.

“For your auditions? Yes I did,” Changmin nodded.

“Good,” Jonghyun smiled.

“It’s late, and I have to go home and pack up,” Kyuhyun said

“See you there!” Jonghyun laughed.

“Don’t make my ratings go down,” Changmin glared.

“We know, we know,” the two boys rolled their eyes.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter