Chapter 25

Is This Really Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You won’t get wet, I won’t let you. You won’t get sick ever again, I won’t let you,” she heard Kyuhyun whispered. “I will protect you and only you, no matter what,” Kyuhyun whispered in Seohyun’s ear.

“M-Mwoh?” Seohyun whispered to herself.

“Even if it’s just a little thing, I won’t let it touch you…especially not him,” Kyuhyun said without realizing that Seohyun and Yoona were listening to him. Seohyun quickly turned around as their eyes met.

“Thank…I mean please move your hand,” Seohyun said while watching Yoona from behind.

“Oh…Sorry,” Kyuhyun said while still keeping his hand there.

“Here, go wipe the water on Yoona’s forehead,” Seohyun gave Kyuhyun a tissue and walked ahead.

“Yoona,” Kyuhyun gave her the tissue.

“It’s her…isn’t it?” Yoona asked.

“What are you talking about?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Nothing…I’m just tired,” Yoona replied and followed Taecyeon and Seohyun.

“What am I thinking?” Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

~Night Time, After Dinner

“Thank you for inviting me,” Seohyun bowed.

“No problem,” Yoona sighed.

“You look tired Yoona, you have a photo shoot tomorrow, so let’s go,” Taecyeon told her.

“But Kyuhyun oppa…Aren’t you going to walk me back?” Yoona asked.

“Your condo is next to Taecyeon, and I think I need to go back,” Kyuhyun replied.

“Fine…bye,” Yoona answered sadly and started walking back.

“Bye,” Taecyeon waved and left.

“Time to go back,” Seohyun started walking out of the lobby.

“Seohyun,” Kyuhyun ran after her.

“You can call me Joohyun,” Seohyun replied and walked ahead of him.

“But your name is Seohyun,” Kyuhyun replied.

“Like I said, we’re nothing more than partners Kyuhyun, and after this-,” Seohyun got cut off.

“I know what you want,” Kyuhyun said.

“Exactly,” Seohyun walked faster.

“Can’t we be friends though?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Friends? What made you think we can be friends?” Seohyun asked.

“I don’t know, I just have this feeling…I know we’re partners-,” Kyuhyun started.

“Only partners Kyuhyun…The faster we help Yeon-hee, the better. I already accepted the fact that I’m working with you and nothing more than that. I can help you when you’re at court, but that’s all,” Seohyun told him and unlocked her room door.

“And what about me?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Both of us will go our own ways, just like five years ago,” Seohyun answered and closed the door.

“Five years ago as in when we were in love? Or when we were strangers?” Kyuhyun asked himself.

 

~Next Morning

“Seohyun,” a voice called while knocking on the door.

“O-Omo…Who would be here this early…it’s…9!!! Yeon-hee!!” Seohyun quickly got up from her bed.

“Seohyun,” a voice called again.

“Aigoo~,” Seohyun put on a robe and quickly tied her hair up.

“Seohyun,” the voice called again.

“I’m coming!!” Seohyun called. “It can’t be Yoona…she doesn’t sound like that,” Seohyu thought and opened the door. “Y-Yeon-hee!” Seohyun said in shock.

“A-Annyeonghaseyo,” Yeon-hee bowed.

“What are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter