Chapter 11

Is This Really Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I don’t know what you’re feeling, but…the kiss this morning was my-,” Kyuhyun got cut off.

“I said I was sorry…” Seohyun told him.

“No need to be sorry because,” Kyuhyun stopped himself. Their faces were only a few centimeters apart. Kyuhyun leaned closer and Seohyun closed her eyes tightly.

“K-Kyu-,” Seohyun called.

“Shh…” She felt Kyuhyun’s finger on her lip.

“Seohyun…I-,” Kyuhyun got interrupted by someone’s phone.

“I-I think it’s your phone,” Seohyun opened her eyes.

“Oh my god!” Kyuhyun muttered and looked at the name.

“What?!?!” Kyuhyun shouted in the phone.

“Oppa~” Seungyeon called.

“Shut up!! I broke up with you a month ago!!!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“No need to be angry…I still love you oppa,” Seungyeon whined.

“Well I don’t!! Now bye!!” Kyuhyun said angrily and slammed the phone. “I need to block her,” Kyuhyun said and quickly blocked her number.

“Um…W-Who was it?” Seohyun asked.

“Someone not important…” Kyuhyun told her.

“I think we should go inside…It’s freezing and it looks like it’s going to start snowing again,” Seohyun said and started heading inside.

“Wait,” Kyuhyun walked after her.

“Ne?” Seohyun answered while rubbing her arms.

“You’re right…let’s just sit in here then,” Kyuhyun smiled as the two sat down on the couch.

“It’s cold,” Seohyun said while blowing hot air into her hands.

“I will make a fire,” Kyuhyun said and walked to the fireplace.

“Kyuhyun…what were you doing earlier?” Seohyun asked.

“U-Uh…Ummm…What are you talking about?” Kyuhyun asked nervously.

“Why were you acting like that? Leaning closer to me, saying these things,” Seohyun said.

“I don’t remember…probably the alcohol,” Kyuhyun coughed.

“But we’re not allowed to drink,” Seohyun told him.

“You’re probably cold…we were out in the cold for a while and you were wearing a strapless dress so…go take a hot shower,” Kyuhyun told her.

“But I didn’t bring extra clothes,” Seohyun told him.

“Then go take a hot shower and wear the dress again,” Kyuhyun said.

“Fine,” Seohyun agreed.

“Here’s a robe,” Kyuhyun handed it to her.

“Ne,” Seohyun said and walked in the restroom.

“What was I thinking?!” Kyuhyun shouted and sat down on the couch. “She probably thinks I’m some ert but I don’t want her to think that!! Aigoo!!! And now we’re staying here…I’m dumb for thinking it wouldn’t be cold outside during winter,” Kyuhyun shook his head.

“…It was romantic until stupid girl called me…and now…ugh,” Kyuhyun said and the TV. “I will just take her home when she’s finish,” Kyuhyun nodded.

“Hello and welcome to 23 o’clock news,”the reporter said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Reporter Kim, here to tell you about the weather,”the news anchor said. “From what we are seeing, it is now snowing outside,” the reporter said.

“No duh,” Kyuhyun said while glancing at the window and seeing heavy snow fall.

“Tonight’s snow is heavy and it seems like a blizzard will be heading towards Seoul,” the reported said.

“I’m in Seoul!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“We’re not quite sure when, but it will be some time tonight, so we recommend you to stay at home until tomorrow morning,”the reporter said. “The snow is now falling heavily and may cause accidents so please be careful. Thank you for watching, I’m Reporter Kim and have a wonderful night,” the reporter smiled.

“A wonderful night? It’s snowing outside! I can’t take Seohyun home! Now she’s going to think I planned it all,” Kyuhyun cried sadly. “Why?!?! Why ?!?! Why?!?!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“Kyuhyun…” Seohyun called from the bathroom.

“Y-Yeah?” Kyuhyun answered.

“Is something wrong?” Seohyun asked.

“No,” Kyuhyun replied quickly.

“Okay,” Seohyun replied.

“Do you need anything?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Aniyo,” Seohyun said and opened the door. Kyuhyun saw Seohyun wrapped in a robe with water dripping from her hair.

“W-Where’s your dress?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I’m wearing it on the inside,” Seohyun told him.

“Good…” Kyuhyun sighed.

“Where’s the towel?” Seohyun asked while looking around.

“Yah! The floor’s getting wet,” Kyuhyun scolded.

“Sorry,” Seohyun said and grabbed a bunch of towels and started wiping the floor and drying her hair.

“Whoa….” Kyuhyun smiled.

“I think you should go shower too,” Seohyun handed him a brand new towel.

“Y-Yeah…I will change into my clothes f-from earlier,” Kyuhyun said and went into the bathroom.

“Why is he acting so weird?” Seohyun asked while hugging herself.

“Even the robe doesn’t keep me warm…Omo!” Seohyun screamed when she saw the weather report on her phone. “There’s a snow storm coming? But..Does he know? I can’t stay here…I can’t sleep in this dress,” Seohyun shook her head.

“It’s okay to stay with him…Since we’re friends but…Aigoo! What do we do? Are we going to be trapped here? I don’t know what to do,” Seohyun cried.

 

“Seohyun,” Kyuhyun called while walking up to her.

“N-Ne?” Seohyun answered.

“I don’t know how to say this…but…” Kyuhyun started.

“I have something to say too,” Seohyun told him.

“You first,” Kyuhyun demanded.

“Aniyo,” Seohyun said.

“Fine…1…2…3!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“There’s a snow storm!” the both of them said at the same time.

“You know?” the two of them asked each other.

“Yes…” they both sighed.

“You can’t sleep in that dress…so here…I found this,” Kyuhyun handed her a t-shirt and a pair of sweats.

“They look big,” Seohyun muttered.

“That’s because they’re mine,” Kyuhyun told her.

“What will you wear then?” Seohyun asked.

“I will just wear this…” Kyuhyun replied.

 

After Seohyun changed she started walking out of the restroom. When she looked up she saw Kyuhyun ing his shirt.

“W-What are you doing?” Seohyun asked while covering her eyes.

“I have a white t-shirt under here,” Kyuhyun laughed.

“Oh,” Seohyun said and sat down.

“It’s looks big on you….are you cold?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Aniyo,” Seohyun said.

“Here, if you are then you can use my blazer,” Kyuhyun smiled and handed it to her.

“How long are we going to stay here?” Seohyun asked.

“Till the snow storm passes by,” Kyuhyun yawned.

“You look sleepy, you should go to the bed and sleep,” Seohyun told him.

“No…You’re a girl, you go,” Kyuhyun demanded.

“Your health,” Seohyun started.

“You’re more important,” Kyuhyun fell asleep.

“Aigoo…You must be tired,” Seohyun smiled. “Thank you,” Seohyun said and grabbed a blanket and put it over him.

“No one ever did this for me before…Maybe you aren’t cold heart,” Seohyun smiled while moving his hair to the side.

“You were bad because you lost your parents…You were cold hearted because you didn’t know what love was…But now…You’re just the way I like it,” Seohyun said. “You moved my heart…and I think you captured it too,” Seohyun said and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

“Good night, Kyuhyun,” Seohyun said and went to the bed.

 

“I just had the weirdest dream ever,” Kyuhyun groaned while waking up. “I think I’m going crazy…I had a dream that Seohyun was saying these things to me…then I felt her kiss my cheek,” Kyuhyun yawned.

“Aish, I’m going crazy,” Kyuhyun stretched and stood up. “Is she still sleeping?” Kyuhyun asked and walked towards the bed.

“Whoa…Angel,” Kyuhyun smiled while watching Seohyun sleep. The sun light was shining on her face and it showed her beautiful skin.

“Stupid sun,” Kyuhyun groaned and covered the sun away from Seohyun’s face.

“I’m st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter