Chapter 2

Is This Really Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While playing and smiling, she didn’t realize someone behind her. She felt someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her away.

“It’s you,” the guy smirked.

“Y-You,” Seohyun stuttered.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I-I,” Seohyun said.

“Do you know who I am?” he smirked.

“The guy that made me get fired?” Seohyun answered.

“Who let you come in here?” Kyuhyun asked. “Who?!”

“I didn’t mean to,” Seohyun said while pulling her wrist away.

“Didn’t mean to?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Please let me go,” Seohyun said.

“Do you need to go home?” Kyuhyun asked. “Or do you want to stay with me for tonight?”

“Mwoh?” Seohyun asked.

“Remember…I can be your first costumer,” Kyuhyun whispered in her ear and her hair.

Seohyun’s eyes filled with tears. Because of Kyuhyun, she was thinking of her stepdad, the one that keeps following her around, the one that scares her the most.

“Are you going to cry?” he chuckled.

“Please stop!” Seohyun cried.

“Why? Don’t you need money?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Stop!! Please!!” Seohyun shouted and tried to run. Kyuhyun quickly grabbed her wrist and pinned her against the wall.

“Aish, why should I even do this? Is it a waste of money?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Please, stop,” Seohyun held in her tears.

“Don’t you want to earn your money?” Kyuhyun asked. He slowly leaned towards Seohyun’s face. He looked up and saw Seohyun crying. “Why are you crying? I haven’t even kissed you yet,” Kyuhyun said.

“Because…Because I hate people like you!!” Seohyun let her anger out. “I don’t know why people like you live in this world!!! No one ever cares about how others feel!! Trying to ruin other people’s lives and taking advantage of them!!! I hate people like you!!!” Seohyun cried with tears falling.

“Calm down!!” Kyuhyun shouted. “I was just trying to help you earn money,”

“Money?!?! You think money is the only thing people need in this world?! They don’t waste it like you!!! I don’t use money like you!!!” Seohyun cried.

“Why do you have to be so ugh?” Kyuhyun asked.

“It’s your entire fault!!! Because of you I got fired!! Because of you I don’t have a job!!! Because of you I have no money to pay for my rent or my college fees!!! I have nowhere to stay, nowhere to go!!! I can’t even study anymore because of you!!! I hate people like you!!” Seohyun shouted and ran out of the building.

“That hurt…” Kyuhyun chuckled. “What’s up with this girl? She’s poor but she can play the piano,”

 

“I hate him…I hate him,” Seohyun said while wiping her tears. “Everyone in this world is evil…everyone,” she said while walking towards the sauna.

“Mrs. Cho, you should go to a more high class sauna,” her maid said.

“I like it here,” Mrs. Cho said. While walking she almost slipped.

“Are you okay?” a girl asked while holding her arm.

“Seohyun,” Mrs. Cho said.

“Ne, are you okay?” Seohyun asked.

“I’m fine,” Mrs. Cho said.

“That’s good,” Seohyun smiled.

“Are you always going to these types of places?” Mrs. Cho asked.

“I’m staying here for now,” Seohyun told her.

“Staying?” Mrs. Cho asked.

“Some things just happened so I have to stay here,” Seohyun said.

“Do you know who I am?” Mrs. Cho asked.

“You’re Mrs. Cho,” Seohyun answered.

“Do you go to school?” Mrs. Cho asked.

“I use to go to Seoul University,” Seohyun replied.

“Use to?” Mrs. Cho asked.

“My classes were all cut because I couldn’t pay for it in time,” Seohyun answered.

“Do you know who the President of Seoul University is?” Mrs. Cho asked.

“Aniyo…I know we’re supposed to know but I don’t,” Seohyun said.

“I see,” Mrs. Cho nodded.

“I have to go get to sleep, I’m sorry. It’s because I need to find a place to stay and work,” Seohyun bowed.

“Okay,” Mrs. Cho said.

“Madam Cho, who was that?” her maid asked.

“Someone I want to help,” she answered.

 

“Kyuhyun,” Mrs. Cho greeted.

“Aunt, where have you been?” Kyuhyun asked.

“The sauna,” Mrs. Cho answered.

“Which one?” Kyuhyun asked.

“The one down the street from the university,” Mrs. Cho answered.

“Eww! That place is for poor people like that girl,” Kyuhyun sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter