Chapter 27

Is This Really Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Seohyun,” Kyuhyun knocked on her door. “You in there?” he asked.

“Are you okay? I didn’t mean to do that to you. I know you hate me for all the things I did to you, but…please, just be safe. If you need my help then I will be here for you. I will protect you no matter what. I know what I did wrong. I’m sorry Seohyun…” Kyuhyun knocked on the door again.

“Seohyun?” Kyuhyun opened the door.

 

Flashback:

He turned around and went to Seohyun’s room. “You in there?” he knocked on the door. “Are you okay? I didn’t mean to say all those things. At least he’s gone now.” Kyuhyun said through the door. “I mean,…I know I’m a jerk and I use girls, I admit it, but if you need my help, then I will be here for you. I will protect you no matter what…” Kyuhyun said. “I mean…for some reason, I feel like you’re important…so I will protect you,” Kyuhyun smiled.

“W-What are you doing?” he heard a voice asked.

“AHHH!” Kyuhyun screamed. He turned around and saw Seohyun in her pajamas and her drying her hair.

“Is…Is something wrong?” she asked.

 

Kyuhyun opened the door and walked in.

“Seohyun…Where are you?” Kyuhyun asked while looking around.

 

Flashback:

 “This is my room,” Seohyun said.

“Psh…I knew that,” Kyuhyun followed her into the room.

“What are you doing?” Seohyun asked.

“My bad,” Kyuhyun said.

“It’s nothing,” Seohyun said. Seohyun sat down at her makeup table while Kyuhyun sat down on the couch in the room.

“This is nice,” he looked around.

“Thank you,” Seohyun replied.

“It’s just a room,” Kyuhyun said.

“Not that,” Seohyun faced him.

“Then what?” Kyuhyun asked.

“For saving me earlier,” Seohyun said.

“It’s nothing…Who wouldn’t?” Kyuhyun asked.

“If it wasn’t for you…I don’t think I would want to live right now,” Seohyun said.

“Anyone would help,” Kyuhyun said.

“Thank you for coming at the right time,” Seohyun sat next to him on the couch.

“W-Why are you sitting so close?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Here,” Seohyun said while opening a box.

“I might be a kingka but I don’t take drugs!! I only drink,” Kyuhyun said.

“I meant this,” Seohyun said and opened a box.

“Whoa!! That’s a lot of keroro,” Kyuhyun said. The box Seohyun was holding was filled with about 100, one inch (3 cm.), keroro figures.

“My mom and I bought it when I was little,” Seohyun said while looking through the box.

“What is it for?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Ever since I was little, whenever someone helped me with something, I give them one of these. Or, when I want to thank someone I give them one,” Seohyun said and handed Kyuhyun a keroro.

“That’s cool,” Kyuhyun laughed.

“Thank you again,” Seohyun smiled.

“You should smile more often,” Kyuhyun said while getting up and holding the tiny keroro in his hand.

“What?” Seohyun asked when Kyuhyun was at the door.

“You look more beautiful when you do,” he answered and closed the door.

End of Flashback

“Seohyun!” Kyuhyun called.

“Sir,” a maid called.

“Yeah?” Kyuhyun turned around.

“This room was checked out this morning,” the maid said.

“M-Mwoh?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Dr. Seo checked out,” the maid said.

“But that case!” Kyuhyun ran out of the room.

 

“Seohyun left?!” Changmin asked.

“Sister in law didn’t tell me!” Jonghyun whined.

“I can’t contact her,” Changmin said.

“Actually…Something happened last night,” Kyuhyun said and explained the story to them.

“Aish thanks a lot,” Jonghyun muttered.

“How do you expect Yeon-hee to win the case now?!?!” Changmin shouted. “Without Seohyun’s proof that that man is a ert we will lose Kyuhyun!! And you won’t be the best lawyer anymore!!”

“I know!!” Kyuhyun shouted. “We will win this…Don’t worry,”

 

~A Couple Days Later (Court)

“No hope on Seohyun coming,” Changmin muttered.

“It’s okay, I will win this,” Yeon-hee replied.

“Sister in law is crazy how can she leave us?” Jonghyun asked.

“I never met her…but maybe something can happen,” Jieun whispered.

“Is this my fault?” Yoona asked.

“No of course not,” Taecyeon answered.

“The case will be starting soon,” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“Lawyer Kim Jaejoong how are we supposed to win this?” Mr. Han asked.

“Since they don’t have enough proof, there is nothing you need to worry about,” Jaejoong replied.

“I don’t want to go to jail again,” Mr. Han said.

“You won’t,” Jaejoong replied. “I will beat Cho Kyuhyun,"

 

“Mr. Han is accused of harassing Lee Yeon-hee a week ago,” the judge said.

The case finally started, after an hour; there was no way Kyuhyun had enough evidence for Yeon-hee to win.

“At that time, Mr. Han was going home to meet his wife and daughter,” Jaejoong said. “On his way, he saw Yeon-hee, she was in the alley so he decided to help her but instead she took it further and further,” Jaejoong told him.

“No!!! That’s not true!!” Yeon-hee yelled.

“Shhh,” Changmin pulled her down.

“You see here, Mr. Han was accused of the same problem exactly five years ago,” Kyuhyun showed the judge the files. “This is why he went to jail five years ago,”

“But I learned my lesson, I would never do it again, I have a wife and daughter for goodness sake,” Mr. Han said.

“But you hurt your stepdaughter!!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“The same thing happened five years ago,” Jaejoong said. “He found his stepdaughter around midnight outside alone so he wanted to help her, but like Yeon-hee she did the same,”

“No she didn’t!! She was lost that day!!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“No yelling in the court!” the judge shouted.

“He just did,” Jonghyun whispered.

“And how do you know this, Cho Kyuhyun?” Jaejoong asked.

“I…” Kyuhyun started.

“No one knows where his stepdaughter is now. After that she ran away not wanting to get caught by him and his family,” Jaejoong said.

“Do you have anything else to say Cho Kyuhyun?” the judge out.

“Yeon-hee got treated, she remembered everything, it’s clearly Mr. Han’s fault! He’s guilty!” Kyuhyun said.

“You don’t have enough proof,” the judge said.

“Her cuts! Her fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter