Chapter 10

Is This Really Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m so tired,” Kyuhyun groaned. “Why doesn’t my back hurt? My back usually hurts when I’m sleeping on the couch,” Kyuhyun said and opened his eyes.

 “I’m on my bed…” Kyuhyun muttered. “If I’m on my bed…then that means,” Kyuhyun looked to his left and saw someone’s eyes fluttered open.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” two voices screamed.

“I-I thought you were sleeping on the couch!!” the voice yelled.

“I was Seohyun!! I was!!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“Then why are you on the bed?!” Seohyun asked.

“Stop screaming!! I don’t know!!” Kyuhyun yelled.

“Did anything happen? No…No,” Seohyun shook her head.

“Don’t think like that!” Kyuhyun grabbed her head.

“B-But…But why are you on the bed…sleeping with…me next to you?” Seohyun asked.

“We didn’t do anything…I didn’t do anything, I promise,” Kyuhyun ducked his head waiting to get hit by Seohyun. “You’re not going to hit me?” Kyuhyun asked after a couple seconds.

“I…I believe you then,” Seohyun whispered.

“I promise, I was sleeping on the couch,” Kyuhyun said.

“Then why are you on here,” Seohyun scooted away from Kyuhyun.

“I’m not like that,” Kyuhyun told her.

“I know but…” Seohyun started.

“Seohyun,” Kyuhyun moved closer to her.

“I know nothing happened…but I’m not sure,” Seohyun scoot back.

“Seohyun, do you not believe me? Nothing happened!” Kyuhyun shouted and moved closer.

“Then why are we on the bed together?” Seohyun asked and move further away from him.

“That’s because…Seohyun watch out!!” Kyuhyun shouted. Seohyun was on the edge of the bed and was about to fall. Kyuhyun quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him making her land on him, on the bed. Without realizing what was going to happen, their lips slightly touched for a second.

“I…” Seohyun sat up from Kyuhyun and put her hand over .

“You…You kissed me,” Kyuhyun pointed to his lips.

“I didn’t mean to…I’m sorry…It’s because…you pulled me and,” Seohyun got up and ran out the door.

“Seohyun!” Kyuhyun called but she was already in her room. Kyuhyun slowly closed his door.

“We kissed…” he whispered.

“She kissed me…I kissed her,” he smiled widely.

“WE KISSED!!!!” Kyuhyun jumped onto his bed. “Thank you bed!!!” Kyuhyun rolled around in his bed.

“She kissed me!!! Her lips touched mine for a second!!! We kissed!!!” Kyuhyun laughed happily and jumped on his bed.

“She kissed me!!! Her lips touched mine!!! Even if it was just lip touching it’s still a kiss!! Cho Kyuhyun kissed Seo Joohyun, also known as Seohyun!!! We kissed!! We kissed!!” Kyuhyun sang and accidently fell off his bed.

“I don’t care if I’m hurt or not because we kissed!! I might be a kingka and a player, but that was my first kiss!! And my first kiss was Seohyun!!!” Kyuhyun sang and rolled around on the floor.

 

Seohyun shut the door and sat down against it.

“He…He…I mean…We kissed,” Seohyun stared blankly at the wall.

“Right here,” she touched her lips.

“But…Why? I didn’t mean to!” Seohyun shook her head.

“He pulled me and I landed on him…” Seohyun said.

“Now he thinks I’m those type of people! I’m not,” Seohyun stood up.

“I….I…I need to talk to him!” Seohyun exclaimed.

 

“Seohyun…you’ve been in your room all day, it’s one in the afternoon, you have to eat soon,” Kyuhyun said.

“…” Seohyun thought.

“Seohyun…” Kyuhyun called.

“Ne,” Seohyun opened the door.

“Good thing I wasn’t leaning on the door or else,” Kyuhyun moved closer to her. “This could have happened,” he said and leaned towards Seohyun’s forehead. Seohyun quickly closed her eyes. “What are you doing?” Kyuhyun chuckled.

“N-Nothing,” Seohyun answered.

“I wasn’t going to kiss you…I was looking inside your room,” Kyuhyun said.

“What do you need?” Seohyun asked.

“Let’s go,” Kyuhyun held her hand and walked her downstairs.

“Wait…where?” Seohyun asked.

“Around,” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“We’re at the mall again?” Seohyun asked.

“Look,” Kyuhyun pointed to a store.

“That’s beautiful,” Seohyun pointed to a necklace.

“It is…” Kyuhyun nodded.

“It’s…It reminds me of the necklace Eomma gave me,” Seohyun smiled.

“Where is it?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I lost it when I got kicked out,” Seohyun told him.

“It’s okay,” Kyuhyun told her.

“It’s expensive…I don’t think I can ever buy it,” Seohyun whispered.

“I think you will get it soon,” Kyuhyun replied. “Now come on,” Kyuhyun said and walked around.

“What are we doing here?” Seohyun asked.

“You know what I just remembered?” Kyuhyun asked.

“What?” Seohyun replied.

“You have casual dresses, winter clothes, but you don’t have a formal or fancy dress,” Kyuhyun said.

“That’s because I don’t need one,” Seohyun answered.

“Who knows if you do?” Kyuhyun asked.

“What color though?” Seohyun thought.

“How about black? Or do you want to wear white?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I think white gets dirty easier…I will get a black dress,” Seohyun smiled.

“I will be around, call me when you’re finish…and use your credit card,” Kyuhyun handed her the credit card.

“Ne,” Seohyun nodded and looked around. “I wonder why Kyuhyun is making me buy a dress,” Seohyun said.

“This one’s pretty!” Seohyun smiled and ran into the fitting room.

“I wonder if he will like it though,” Seohyun asked while spinning around.

“What did I just say?” Seohyun covered . “Aniyo, it’s what I like, not what he likes…right?” Seohyun tilted her head. “It looks so…empty without a necklace…oh well,” Seohyun pouted.

 

“It’s three o’clock. She will probably shop for a long time, so I will leave,” Kyuhyun smiled evilly and got in his car.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter