Chapter 17

Is This Really Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“W-What’s going on?”

“Seohyun!! Oh how much I miss you,” Mrs. Han hugged her.

“Get off of me,” Seohyun pushed her away.

“How can you do that to Eomma?” Seungyeon spoke up.

“Eomma?” Seohyun asked.

“Stop acting…You know I’m your unnie,” Seungyeon said.

“U-Unnie? Since when?” Seohyun asked.

“Since I married your father,” Mrs. Han said.

“Mrs. Cho, are you okay?” Seohyun ran to her side and held her hand.

“You lied,” Mrs. Cho said.

“Mrs. Cho, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Seohyun said.

“You approached me that night because you knew who I was right?” Mrs. Cho asked calmly.

“Mrs. Cho, I don’t understand,” Seohyun said.

“You knew I was the President of Seoul University!!” Mrs. Cho shouted at Seohyun for the first time.

“Aniyo,” Seohyun shook her head. “Aniyo,”

“I was on the magazines,” Mrs. Cho said.

“Aniyo, Mrs. Cho, I didn’t know who you were, I promise,” Seohyun said with tears falling while hugging Mrs. Cho. Mrs. Cho pushed her away and stared at the wall.

“Seohyun, you knew, you told us you wanted to be with them,” Mrs. Han spoke up.

“I didn’t!!! Stop lying!!! You kicked me out!!! I didn’t know Seungyeon was my sister!!! I didn’t even know she existed!” Seohyun cried.

“There’s no use in lying anymore,” Seungyeon muttered.

“Kyuhyun,” Seohyun ran to him. “Kyuhyun, you believe me…right?” Seohyun stared at him with her big eyes.

“I do…I believe you,” Kyuhyun nodded.

“What is there to believe?! You fell for her trap!!!” Seungyeon shouted and slammed at certificate down.

“This was the certificate she got for getting first place in acting,” Mrs. Han said.

“I…I,” Seohyun shook her head. “It’s not mine!! It’s not!!” She cried while shaking Kyuhyun’s hand.

“It’s not hers,” Kyuhyun said.

“Then what explains this signature? Not anyone can forge Seohyun’s signature,” Mrs. Han pointed.

“You’re lying!! You got those from my other certificates!!! You’re lying!!!” Seohyun shouted.

“Kyuhyun…Face the truth, Seohyun doesn’t love you, she never did,” Mrs. Han said.

“Aniyo! Kyuhyun, I love you with all my heart!! I love you!” Seohyun hugged him.

“But…All this…I don’t know what to do!!!” Kyuhyun threw the vase against the wall.

“Kyuhyun, you love me…right?” Seohyun begged him.

“I love you. But do you love me?” Kyuhyun asked. “Was this all a lie? Your stepmother is standing right in front of you,” Kyuhyun pointed.

“I don’t know what she’s doing. Please believe me Kyuhyun, please,” Seohyun cried harder.

“Oppa, Seohyun was in an arranged marriage,” Seungyeon blurted out.

“M-Mwoh?” Seohyun asked.

“You can see here, a picture of her and the person she was supposed to marry,” Seungyeon said. Seohyun covered , while Mrs. Cho stared at the picture. “Here, you can see her holding the magazine with you and Kyuhyun oppa on it,”

“That’s not me!! It isn’t!!” Seohyun cried. “It’s not me!!!”

“Seohyun…” Kyuhyun sat against the wall. “You…You knew who I was? You knew who my aunt was? You lied to me?!?!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“Kyuhyun, you have to believe me!!” Seohyun cried.

“YOU USED ME!!!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“I do…These are all fake, I promise,” Seohyun shook him.

“You love me…Right? This is all fake…right?” Kyuhyun asked with tears forming.

“It-,” Seohyun got cut off by a voice.

“Just stop your acting, Seohyun,” Mrs. Han asked.

“I’m not acting!!” Seohyun cried.

“There’s the proof…Has she ever talked back to anyone?” Mrs. Han asked.

“N-No,” Kyuhyun replied.

“She’s yelling at her own stepmother,” Mrs. Han said.

“Seohyun’s not like that,” Kyuhyun said.

“This is the real, Seohyun,” Mrs. Han pointed.

“You’re ruining my life!!!” Seohyun cried. “Mrs. Cho, please don’t believe her. You’re a well educated person, you know what’s real and what’s not,” Seohyun cried while holding Mrs. Cho’s arm.

“Does that mean…all this time you’re saying….she was dumb?” Mrs. Han asked.

“I NEVER DID!!!!!!” Seohyun screamed.

“I’m sorry,” Mrs. Cho said and pushed Seohyun away from her.

“Mrs. Cho,” Seohyun cried and crawled towards Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun, I love you, I do! You love me, I know you do…Please believe me,” Seohyun cried while hugging his back.

“I love you…I…I don’t know what to do,” Kyuhyun shook his head.

“You will be a future lawyer…Isn’t this enough proof to prove that Seohyun is guilty?” Seungyeon asked.

“It…” Kyuhyun turned around and faced Seohyun. “You lied to me,” Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun’s shocked face. “I…I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU!!!!” Kyuhyun punched the wall.

“Kyuhyun!!! Please don’t!!!! I love you!! I really do!!! I’m not using any of you!!” Seohyun hugged him.

“Just get off of, oppa!!” Seungyeon shouted and pulled Seohyun’s hair and pushed her against the floor.

“Kyuhyun, Mrs. Cho, please believe me,” Seohyun cried harder.

“Take her out of this house,” Mrs. Han demanded.

“You can’t make me!!! It’s not your house!!” Seohyun cried.

“If I say get out then get out!” Mrs. Han shouted. “You’ve caused enough trouble for everyone here, you don’t deserve to even see this world,” Mrs. Han said.

“Please believe me!!!” Seohyun cried.

“They want you to get out!!” Seungyeon shouted and pulled Seohyun out of the house and pushed her out of the gate and locked it.

“Kyuhyun!!! Kyuhyun!!! You have to believe me!!” Kyuhyun heard Seohyun cry while shaking the gate.

“I’m sorry Seohyun…I love you, but your love for me…Is too good to be true,” Kyuhyun said with tears falling.

 

“Kyuhyun!!” Seohyun cried. The sun set and it was eight o’clock at night. “Please believe me!!” Seohyun fell against the gate. “Please,” she cried.

“Sister in law…” a voice called.

“C-Changmin,” Seohyun said with puffy eyes.

“Sister in law…we know,” Jonghyun nodded and helped her up.

“We heard,” Changmin said.

“Kyuhyun believed it,” Seohyun cried.

“Let’s go,” Jonghyun said.

“I don’t want to leave! He has to believe me,” Seohyun cried.

“He will…Let’s just go,” Changmin demanded.

“Kyuhyun,” Seohyun cried.

 

~Midnight

“Where are we?” Seohyun asked with red and puffy eyes.

“This is an apartment (Like SNSD Hello Baby) I bought, you can use it,” Changmin said while opening the door.

“Floor nine, room 139,” Jonghyun said.

“But…Kyuhyun,” Seohyun’s eyes filled with tears.

“We know, we were on the phone with him,” Changmin patter her back.

“It’s Kyuhyun…It will be fine soon,” Jonghyun told her.

“Kamsahabnida,” Seohyun bowed.

 

“It’s not true!!! It’s not!!!” Kyuhyun said while throwing things in his room. “But the proof…Anyone can tell…It was all investigated, no need for a lawyer,” Kyuhyun cried.

“I hate myself…I hate my life…But it’s hard to hate her, because I keep loving her more and more,” Kyuhyun cried.

 

“Aish, I never knew they would believe such a thing,” Mrs. Han smiled evilly.

“It’s Kyuhyun for goodness sake. If you have proof of course he believes it,” Seungyeon smirked.

“And that President too. Who knew she was so dumb?” Mrs. Han laughed.

 

~A Couple Days Later

“Sister in law,” Changmin knocked on the door.

“N-Ne?” Seohyun opened the door.

“I know you’ve been wearing random clothes you’ve been finding around here,” Changmin chuckled.

“They were still in the boxes…” Seohyun said as the two sat down.

“Someone is here to see you,” Changmin said and let someone in.

“M-Mrs. Kim,” Seohyun said to the Cho’s maid.

“Miss. Seo,” Mrs. Kim ran to her.

“Mrs. Kim, how are they doing?” Seohyun asked.

“Mrs. Cho has been working more…And Mr. Cho, he’s been coming home late,” Mrs. Kim said.

“I don’t know what to do,” Seohyun cried. “You believe me…right?”

“I do, and I know it’s not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter