Chapter 5

Is This Really Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Because…I don’t want you to get hurt,” Kyuhyun muttered.

“What?” Seohyun asked.

“Just take the phone,” Kyuhyun said while holding the phone and her hand.

“Fine,” Seohyun agreed.

“If anything happens, make sure you call me,” Kyuhyun said.

“I don’t even have your number,” Seohyun told him. Kyuhyun quickly grabbed her phone and pressed in his number and texted himself.

“There,” Kyuhyun gave her the phone.

“What if I don’t need it?” Seohyun asked.

“Just in case,” Kyuhyun told her.

“I’m going to go home,” Seohyun said.

“Don’t you want me to take you?” Kyuhyun asked.

“What?” Seohyun asked.

“I mean…we do live in the same house,” Kyuhyun coughed.

“Sure,” Seohyun nodded and went in the car.

 

~A Week Later

“S-Seohyun,” a random boy called.

“Ne?” Seohyun answered.

“Can…Can I have your number?” the boy asked.

“Well…I…” Seohyun started.

“Seohyun!” Kyuhyun called while the two were standing outside of the school.

“What is it?” Seohyun asked.

“Who’s he?” Kyuhyun asked while looking at the boy.

“He wanted my number,” Seohyun said.

“Yeah,” the boy nodded.

“She’s not available, thanks for asking though,” Kyuhyun faked a smile. The boy walked away.

“I’m no available?” Seohyun asked.

“That means the guy is hitting on you,” Kyuhyun said.

“Oh…But he’s nice,” Seohyun said.

“No one cares,” Kyuhyun told her.

“You don’t have to be mean,” Seohyun replied.

“Let’s go somewhere,” Kyuhyun said.

“I don’t think so,” Seohyun answered.

“Mwoh?!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“I mean…it’s about three weeks till winter exams,” Seohyun said.

“Three weeks…one afternoon out wouldn’t hurt,” Kyuhyun said.

“Why?” Seohyun asked.

“Hello? Shouldn’t we hang out? I’m a kingkas…don’t you want to?” Kyuhyun asked.

“The only reason why I’m friends with you and your two kingkas is because I haven’t met anyone else yet,” Seohyun told him.

“Aish!! Come on,” Kyuhyun dragged Seohyun in the car.

“I already told you not to pull me,” Seohyun yanked her hand away.

“Gosh!! So rude,” Kyuhyun shouted and went into the car.

“I have my reasons,” Seohyun said and looked out the car window.

“You know how your mom…” Kyuhyun started.

“Yes,” Seohyun nodded.

“Where’s your dad?” Kyuhyun asked. He looked at Seohyun and saw her gulp.

“He…He passed away too,” Seohyun said weakly.

“Are you serious?” Kyuhyun asked. “I mean…”

“He was sick and passed away,” Seohyun explained.

“So then you became an orphan?” Kyuhyun asked.

“No,” Seohyun answered.

“No?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I don’t feel comfortable telling you about my life,” Seohyun told him.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked.

“All you need to know is my parents passed away and I wasn’t an orphan,” Seohyun told him,.

“So…you weren’t an orphan?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I wasn’t…but I became one a year after my dad passed away,” Seohyun said.

“I’m confused,” Kyuhyun said.

“I won’t explain anything else to someone like you,” Seohyun told him.

“Me? You’re not telling Cho Kyuhyun anything?” Kyuhyun glared at her while driving.

“Eyes on the road,” Seohyun demanded.

“You’re…how can you not tell Cho Kyuhyun…secrets, your life, and all those things?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Because you’re Cho Kyuhyun,” Seohyun looked at him.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Aren’t you the Cho Kyuhyun, the one that doesn’t care about anything, the one that doesn’t care how others feel, the one who just uses others money?” Seohyun asked.

“WHAT?!?!?!” Kyuhyun shouted and pulled the car over on a busy street.

“No one can trust you,” Seohyun told him. “You like taking advantage of girls. You don’t even treat them like you love them. You’re nothing compared to other people,” Seohyun said.

“Who do you think you are?!?!” Kyuhyun shouted. “Do you think you can just say anything just because my aunt likes you?!?! You think you are a treasure now because you live with us?!?! You think everyone likes you just because you got a makeover and became pretty?!?!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“I never said any of that,” Seohyun said while holding in her tears.

“No one loves you!!! Stop thinking highly of yourself!!!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“I know no one loves me, I never thought highly of myself,” Seohyun said with tears forming.

“You think you’re pretty?!?! Just shut up then!!! Your beauty will only make men come and do bad things to you, like taking real advantage of you!!!” Kyuhyun shouted. Seohyun’s tears started falling from her eyes.

“That’s right…they’re after me because I’m this way. You’re right, he is after me because I’m like this,” Seohyun cried.

“What are you saying?!?! Are you crazy?!?!” Kyuhyun yelled. “Just get out!!!” Kyuhyun shouted. Seohyun opened the car door without realizing where they are she closed the door. “She’s crazy!!!” Kyuhyun shouted and started the car.

Seohyun slowly walked to the sidewalk and started walking towards a picnic table. She sat down and stared into space.

 

“Where’s Seohyun?” Mrs. Cho asked.

“I don’t know,” Kyuhyun said and started walking upstairs.

“It’s seven at night it will get dark soon,” Mrs. Cho said.

“She’s probably out there with some man,” Kyuhyun muttered.

“How can you say that about Seohyun?!” Mrs. Cho shouted.

“I don’t care!!” Kyuhyun ran to his room.

After taking a shower and getting ready for bed he went to Seohyun’s room.

“Yah…its ten o’clock…the maids saved you dinner, downstairs, and I’m finish with the bathroom,” Kyuhyun said while standing at the door. No one answered h so he went back to his room.

“That’s right…they’re after me because I’m this way. You’re right, he is after me because I’m like this,” the words the Seohyun said kept stirring in Kyuhyun’s head.

“What is she talking about?” he asked himself. “Who’s after her…who’s he?” he asked.

“Cho Kyuhyun!!!” he heard his aunt yelled.

“What?” Kyuhyun groaned and walked downstairs.

“Where is Seohyun?!” She yelled.

“How should I know?!” Kyuhyun asked.

“Don’t you take her home?” Mrs. Cho asked.

“I…We got in an argument,” Kyuhyun said.

“An argument?” Mrs. Cho asked. “You know it’s almost 11 at night?!? A girl shouldn’t be out this late!”

“Maybe she wants to,” Kyuhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter