Twenty-Three

1 - 4 - 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While we were in the limousine they rented, it was quite lively and fun. All the EXO boys were singing and having a good time while they were bumping up the music. Kyungmi and Luhan were singing along while I was sitting silently next to Kyungsoo.

I suddenly caught myself looking into his eyes which I almost got lost in. Why are you making me feel this way?

“Are you alright?” He asked as I nodded in response.

“How have you been?” He asked.

“I’m good.” I replied as I really wasn’t feeling so-so because of last night’s events.

“I’m sorry for not talking to you.” He muttered.

Oh no, he’s blaming himself for the stupidity that I have created. It was me that was being a stupid idiot that was avoiding you because I was so awkward and I didn’t know how to admit my feelings. Wait, I have feelings for you!? No, you just look so handsome right now I’m thinking nonsense. HANDSOME!? D.O, stop!

“It’s not your fault,” I mused, “It was me, I shouldn’t be over thinking things.”

“Over thinking?” He questioned.

“Yeah,” I spoke, “I think I’m being a little stupid and immature. I should have thought that we were about to—“

Before I could say that word that makes me nervous just by thinking about it, I stopped speaking and found myself looking at his lips. No, just no.

“—So like yeah!” That’s how I ended my sentence instead with a stupid grin plastered on my face.

Kyungsoo seemed to also be lost but he shrugged it off. I was glad though, because I was in talking terms with him again. Although, it’s still quite awkward between the two of us but we tried to fix it.

Then suddenly, our song started playing. 1 4 3 ~

“Oh my god! This is my song!” I chirped out loud along with Kyungsoo while we started laughing.

Everyone in the car looked at each other like idiots while it was our turn to sing and laugh like children at play.

“I’m sending 143
I still can’t express my feelings with words whoa oh oh
Sending 143, it’s not just a simple game of numbers whoa oh oh
I love you 143, you are 486
Sending 143, we’re so different
Sending 143, it’s still hard
It’s not just a simple game of number 143”

I cannot believe I just sang a whole verse from that song with this idiot. But I liked it and I most-definitely like his voice… who knew this dancer possessed such talent.

I looked into his eyes as the song ended with “It’s not a si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter