Fourteen

1 - 4 - 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an awfully tiresome day shopping at the mall but it was quite fun. I hate to admit, but the tastes of the chicken nuggets weren’t bad, they were actually good! I guess I got to know D.O a little bit more and he knew more about me and what I liked whether it’s clothing brand or food. I found out the types of clothes and attires he fancies also. I guess being friends with your enemy is not a bad idea. Frenemies?

Since me and Kyungsoo both liked walking fast, we were always ahead of the two lame couple behind us. We took a stop when the two went inside one of those “kawaii” looking stores filled with cute things and stuffed animals.

We sighed in front of the store as Kyungmi was pointing out all the things she liked to Luhan. Yeah, I wonder when these two are going to get together already!

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking also?” Kyungsoo spoke my mind.

I nodded, “You must be a mind reader if you wonder why these two aren’t together yet~”

“Well what can I say?” Kyungsoo shrugged, “Great minds do think alike.”

We looked at each other and smiled. All of a sudden, sparkles were lit into the air as magical waves gestured everywhere. It was an explicit feeling I’ve never felt before. It shocked me which he noted wondering why my face expression changed all of a sudden.

“Are you alright?” He asked as I nodded, “Hey… I realized something?”

“Hmm?” My eyes widened.

“I don’t quite have your number…” He bit his lips and scratched his head, “Isn’t it weird how I don’t have my own girlfriend’s number?”

My heart skipped a beat a ”girlfriend” as I swallowed my saliva when he handed me his phone to punch in my number. Sh*t, why am I feeling like this? I can only feel like this towards Woohyun! After I inserted my phone number, we went inside the shop and looked around.

I am a girl who is a big fan or rilakkumas and keychains, when both mixed together, I’m overdosed~

“Do you want that?” Kyungsoo noted at the keychain I was holding.

“No it’s fine!” I grinned as I put it back not knowing if I wanted to have a couple keychain with Kyungsoo since it might bring such thoughts even though the whole school probably knows about us.

After I put it down, I went over to third wheel the two lame lovers, “Well what are you two up to?”

“Did you just ditch Kyungsoo?” Kyungmi looked at me and shook her head as she went over to Kyungsoo.

“Well…” I ignored her question, “When are we going to go? I’m kind of getting tired and stuff~”

“Hold on I’m just picking from these bears.” Luhan smiled, “Which one do you think she’d like better?”

“I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter