Seven

1 - 4 - 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Favor? What favor!?” I heard my voice rising, “Favor my !”

He quickly covered my mouth so that I wouldn’t be so loud, “Can you shh!”

“No!” I took his hand off me, “For your information, my answer is that I am not going to do this.”

“You have no say in this.” He replied.

My glare at him was so intense I’m sure he was dying by the second. I’m one of the few lucky girls who are able to meet and marry whoever they please in this school. Not everyone has that and I’m not going to marry this boy because his father says so.

Everything is ruined… all because of him. “I am not going to be your girlfriend, never!”

He pulled me close to him that our eyes were almost touching. Yikes, his huge eyes are quite scary actually…

“Don’t say anything…” He spoke, “Unless you want me to tell Woohyun.”

I couldn’t breathe with him speaking to me so closely like this, it was making my heartbeat fast because of nervousness.

“Alright, I’ll listen to your conditions.” I muttered, “But first you need to not be so close to me right now!”

We back away from each other awkwardly. I guess he didn’t know that it was quite a scene we were producing over here. My name is gone. My chances with Woohyun are dead like a fangirl’s dream to get married to their bias that lives in a different country. Yup but only difference is that Woohyun and I live in the same country, same city, and attend the same school… so I guess my life is officially over.

“Listen.” He murmured, “I’ll help you with Woohyun.”

My expression suddenly lightened up, “What?”

“Hey you two new lovebirds, please go back to your duties!” The PE instructor called out to us making me go back to the aerobics area while he went to the dancers area.

Good thing the sports area where Woohyun and his group was all the way at the other side.

“So what happened with you and D.O?” Kyungmi asked with a wink.

I shrugged thinking of all my decaying hopes and dreams with Woohyun, “He said I was his girlfriend…”

“Really!?” dropped as she fangirled excitedly, “I knew he liked you!!”

All the girls nearby heard her and looked at me with a killing intent. First they saw me talking to the guy whom they fangirled for and now I guess I’m confirmed. I can’t even…

“So you two are officially dating or…?” She looked at me curiously.

I shook my head, “No. I’m not doing this because I like him, it’s a long story of pretend basically.”

“Pretend?” She looked at me weirdly, “What is this? Some type of Korean drama or what?”

“I guess so…” I took a deep breath before having to explain the whole process of complications.

 

When we had to go back to the classrooms after PE, I was dreading even more. I didn’t mind the stares but here, there was no official ways of avoiding anyone anymore. I sat down in my seat with my eyes fixed on my desk not wanting to look over if he was going inside.

“Hey!” I heard Woohyun going to approach me making my day feel so much better.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter