Nine

1 - 4 - 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s POV

I don’t know how this whole relationship works but it’s nothing real so I shouldn’t even bother. They’re right, I have to pretend. Might as well, it’s all or nothing at all. I don’t need to worry about falling for her and her falling for me because I know she likes someone else.

“Say ahh!” I held out the spoon for her to bite it.

She seemed confused at first while she just stared at it for a while before taking a bite.

One bite wouldn’t hurt would it?

After she took a bite, she smiled since my lunch was good. In fact it was home made. Homemade by me, Chef D.O

“You like it?” I asked as she turned away while blushing.

What the heck, I just asked her a question. Weird girl. I heard the two ‘almost lovers’ next to us snickering as we both threw them a glare. If me and Minji had anything in common, it would probably be our ability to make people fear us. I have to admit, it’s quite handy and it’s rare for people to obtain it.

“You gotta admit,” I spoke, “It was good isn’t it?”

“I guess…” She slowly nodded then eyed my dish.

Yeah I can tell she liked it. It was pretty cute actually making me laugh to myself.

I might as well give her some more, “Here, have more.”

“Fine, it is good.” She finally admitted then took another bite this time smiling afterwards.

While she continued to chew on it, my heart rate started pumping up all of a sudden. What the hell, Do Kyungsoo!? This is complete nonsense! I suddenly stood up as I tried to excuse myself to the restroom.

~ ~ ~

Minji’s POV

What a weird rude boy… I thought to myself. I couldn’t help myself smile at his effort though. It was kind of cute. Just kinda! Then I saw a look coming from these two next to me.

“Aww was that a blush?” Kyungmi teased.

My small grin fainted while I glared at them intensely, “Can you two not.”

They laughed until Kyungsoo came back.

“So, I have a suggestion,” Luhan spoke, “Why don’t we do something today?”

“It’s a Thursday, what is there to do?” Kyungsoo replied.

“Well it’s the only day this week that we don’t have practice because Kris gege has something to do.” Luhan responded, “Other days we’re busy including tomorrow. So why not go on a date?”

“Yeah, double date!” Kyungmi cheered.

“No.” We said in unison.

“I’d rather not.” Kyungsoo spoke, “If we have a break this whole week why would I spend it out on a date?”

“Excuse you sir.” I rolled my eyes, “You’re not the only one who doesn’t want to deal with this.”

“Can you two stop arguing? For once!?” Luhan said in an annoyed tone, “Before I tell your father about this fake relationship.”

“And why would you do that?” Kyungsoo replied.

“Because I can be an .” He said bluntly.

“Yeah, you have to agree to this also Minji.” Kyungmi told me, “Unless you want me to tell your crush!”

“Oh and what kind of friend would do that?” I scoffed.

“Me!” Kyungmi replied, “Now listen to our conditions!”

Me and Kyungsoo threw each other a look of despair before agreeing to go on a stupid double date.

 

After school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter