Eight

1 - 4 - 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week went by as I continued to say hi and bye to Woohyun as acquaintances. I had short conversations with him but it was alright. He continued giving me such everlasting lovey dovey feelings whenever he smiles at me.

On the other hand, people continued to give me death stares because I still had the title of being “D.O’s girlfriend” but others kind of got used to it. But not me. I’m still not used to being known as his girlfriend, the only reminder I had was Woohyun and Kyungmi which was kind of sad. My best friend who kept fangirling about it and my one and only crush who knows me as his “homie’s girl” Yup, sad life.

I didn’t mind it though because at least we were probably known as a “No PDA couple” unlike the others in school who held hands everywhere they went and seen making out at every corner. I’d rather have it known this way.

During lunch, Woohyun passed by my table, “Hey Minji! How come you never hang out with your boyfriend? I never see you two together, are you two ok?”

We broke up. I thought as I wanted to say but I just shrugged. I feel like Woohyun is more concern about our ‘relationship’ rather than Kyungsoo and my own self.

“Did he hurt you?” He made a face as I couldn’t help but feel a few more tingles in my heart since it was quite a sign that meant he was probably concerned.

“Hey Woohyun!” Kyungsoo came over.

Great. Out of all the times you can pretend to be my boyfriend, you come now. Seriously, how are you helping me again?

“You know,” Woohyun looked over at him, “You should treat your girlfriend more like a princess! A lot of people are beginning to suspect your relationship and might go after you! Even more, her!”

“What do you mean?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I meant to say, you’re girlfriend is really pretty and attracts a lot of guys!” He chuckled as he patted his back, “And with that, you have to watch out because you never know who might like her!”

I felt myself melt with his greasy words while Kyungsoo shook his head, “Don’t worry, bro. I got this relationship under control.”

Under control my dead body. You got nothing.

“Yeah Kyungsoo~” I teased, “You should treat me more like a princess or who knows I might find myself another prince.” AKA Woohyun~

He threw a glare at me before he sat down, “Alright, I’ll make sure you are treated like a princess!”

Woohyun laughed at our relationship, “Ok I guess this is my signal to go! I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter