Six

1 - 4 - 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s POV

I couldn’t say anything but just drag her here since I had no other choice. This was the only way for me to prove it and I had to.

“I’m sorry but—“ Before I finished my sentence I pulled her into a deep hug as if we were together or something.

“Kyungsoo!” I heard my father roll down his window, “No wonder you don’t argue about our fights anymore. It seems like you found a solution.”

We both pulled from the hug and Minji was left expressionless.

“Let’s go.” I opened the door for me to enter but he seemed to focus his attention on her, “What’s her name? Aren’t you going to introduce your girlfriend to your father?”

Minji’s face was even more in shock hearing such words knowing the type of girl she probably is, she might decide to say something, “Father, don’t scare her! I’ll tell you about her later. Please.”

I felt sort of bad how she just stood there without thought. Once I entered inside, I knew I was going to regret this but there was literally no other choice and I had to do it. I made a half-sincere smile to her before we drove off.

“So when were you planning to tell me you were dating her this whole time? Hmm? What’s her family name? Company? She’s cute, I like her already.” He said, “I like how she is left mesmerized as you left. Tell her I apologize for being disrespectful, I was just excited like a father would be.”

Yup, let all the regret sink in momentarily as I watch my doom.

~ ~ ~

Minji’s POV

I blinked my eyes a few more times and I even mentally and physically slapped myself. Everyone was just staring at me and of the scene that was just caused by him. This is not going the way it’s supposed to. Do Kyungsoo, what have I ever done to you!?

I was just spending my day leisurely and then you had to ruin it! If you like me, you could have just confessed but why did you have to do it in front of your father and Woohyun? And the whole school! Aish, I don’t understand you!

I called my driver and had him arrive within a few minutes. In the car, Kyungmi was calling and texting me about what the heck is happening. I would reply and all but the thing is, I didn’t know what to say. The truth was nowhere in my hands. All that’s for sure is I’m going to kill Kyungsoo tomorrow!

~ ~ ~

Kyungsoo’s POV

“What!? You introduced Minji as your girlfriend!?” Luhan exclaimed through the phone.

“Yeah, why not? You gave me the idea so I took it.” I replied, “You told me to find a girl who won’t fall in love with me and I know she won’t because she’s in love with someone else.”

“Kyungsoo… she’s Kyungmi’s bestfriend and you know who likes her?”

“How would I know?” I gave a sarcastic remark, “I know I won’t.”

“She’s the girl that Kai thought was cute. His little “crush” remember?”

“Kai as in Kim Jongin!? As in the one I was close to back then!?” I began to think, “Wait what!? Are you kidding me right now? Kai? Likes her? What? Are you lying to me right now!?”

“No, no, no! But you have to clear this situation fast!” Luhan exclaimed, “I know you two especially have not been the closest of friends since high school but it’s good to clear things out.”

I got quite disappointed and I wanted to clear things up so a friend of mine wouldn’t think I betrayed him or so. Kai and I have drifted apart since we entered in EXO. It was hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter