Nineteen

1 - 4 - 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s POV

Morning practice during PE was a hassle but we were in the gym while everyone had to be outside today. It was simply because we were showcasing our performances for homecoming. It was exhausting but at least our hard work would finally pay off.

Although something remained still in my mind that made me unsure…

And for some reason, it lessened my moments with Minji. Not that I mind, I guess. It’s just for some odd reason, when we were almost about to kiss, she started avoiding me. The only times she would talk to me is if we were around Luhan and Kyungmi… I mean, it’s a good thing I didn’t kiss her!

I mean, why would I even listen to Lay? He’s a Cassanova! He kisses every girl he dates! Yet, what is so wrong about a kiss? I mean, hmm don’t tell me, Minji never got her first kiss yet!? 

Lay was the second person that entered the locker rooms to get changed, “What’s up with you?”

“Ok, hyung I did almost actually did what you told me to do but then it got so awkward so I just stopped!” I sighed while darting a glare at Lay.

He chuckled lightly, “Oh Kyungsoo, I can’t believe you would actually have done it!”

“I didn’t!” I protested, “Which is a good thing!”

“Whoa, what’s going on here?” Baekhyun and Luhan went over to our row to get changed also.

“Kyungsoo was about to get his first kiss~” Lay nudged me teasingly.

“Hyung! What are you talking about! I already got my first kiss!” I made a face as I saw Baekhyun and Luhan smirking at one another.

“Can you not!” I ignored them and continued to change.

“Hey~” Luhan gave me a happy look, “Looks like your girl is getting to you, especially with her oh-so “annoying” phrases you used to dislike! It’s ok she’ll stop ignoring you soon~”

“Shut up! I still dislike them.” I retorted, “Now will you excuse me I need to get going!”

While I finished getting dressed, I walked out of the lockers only to hear those three dinguses laughing at me. Whatever. Just because I’m the most inexperienced one doesn’t mean that I don’t know what I’m doing! I mean, it doesn’t matter! I don’t like Minji anyways!

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Minji’s POV

The bell rung signaling I should be headed to class but for some reason, I couldn’t get myself to enter the room. I know I’m going to be late if I just stand by the door like an idiot while everyone is inside! But go on and get a hold of yourself, girl!

My heart was palpitating super fast making my stomach churn. My feelings never slurred this horridly like the first day of school when I found of Woohyun was going to be in my class. Now, it’s Kyungsoo. I was nervous to face him. Especially after that awkward moment we had last week…

The bell rang waking me up to reality. Whatever. I’m engaging in! I’m just going to ignore Kyungsoo, right, that’s what I’m going to do. IGNORE. Make no eye-contact whatsoever.

Once I entered class, Mr. Han gave me that look, “Minji, tardy again? You’ve been tardy this whole week! What’s wrong?”

“Uhh…” I tried to find a legitimate excuse, “I was—“

“She helps me and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter