Two

1 - 4 - 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s POV

Ugh, loud girls in the hallway, everywhere!! So annoying!

“—He is now 10x hotter than he already is!” I heard a girl in my class fangirling nearby with her friend making me shake my head.

High school girls nowadays! At least I’m going on a date with Tiffany noona later. Oh nothing can defeat a well planned moment like this! I never got a chance with her since she was dating Siwon hyung back then. Ever since I kept trying for her, all my attempts were failure. Either I was late because I had practice or I couldn’t make it. It was both my stupid fault. Having to extend my summer break until last week didn’t help either. Now today, nothing should ruin it! I will make sure of that!

I felt good I my phone vibrating notifying a text message from her.

From Noona: Kyungie Kyungie! Are we still meeting by the front after you school? Don’t be late again arasso? I need to tell you something very important~

Kyungie Kyungie! How lame of a name it sounds, yet only Noona can make something like that sound so cute!

I smiled to myself while I replied back and headed to my group of friends, EXO. As expected, while I headed to them, girls were swooning everywhere.

“Welcome back, young one. How was your extended break?” Suho asked.

I grinned, “It was fun, but now I’m back to reality which means that if I still don’t have her, I’m done.”

Luhan gave me a pat on the back, “It’s alright, just think positive and boom, you won’t have to worry anymore about your problem!”

“Are you still going out with Noona later?” Sehun asked as I nodded happily, “Of course I am.”

“Aww, Kyungsoo’s finally going to get a girlfriend~” Chanyeol teased making me blush.

Hopefully, hopefully I’ll be able to ask Tiffany out today. I’ve been wanting to for the longest time now but I haven’t been able to since we’ve both been busy. But today is perfect, the 25th, let’s make that our day. I can finally introduce someone to my parents by the end of this month.

~ ~ ~

Minji’s POV

Throughout lunch, Kyungmi was talking about her whole time in class while I wasn’t paying attention. I was thinking of the good things happening due to the fact that Nam Woohyun is going to be my tutor. Does that mean we’d be able to date soon? Hopefully. Maybe he might even ask me out to be his date since we’ll be getting closer. Maybe… just maybe even homecoming date! Oh my!

“Yah, are you even paying attention?” Kyungmi asked.

“Not really.” I answered truthfully, “I mean how can I? I’ve been thinking of Woohyun all day~”

“Pabo…” She shook her head, “I was going to tell you news about EXO since one of them is going to have a girlfriend soon.”

“Psh, you know I only pay attention to Infinite~” I replied.

“I know, I know. But what if I told you Kai used to have a crush on you?” She replied.

I started laughing until I saw her serious face, “Are you serious?”

She nodded, “That’s what I heard ok? Who knows? It might just be a rumor.”

“Probably. Another reason fangirls want to kill me.” I retorted.

Everyone in this high school is full of fakes anyways, myself included. Rich high schools like these are a bit of an ehhh. At least I’m not going to be forced into an arranged marriage unlike 90% of the students in Jeguk High. Well I convinced my parents. If it’s not Nam Woohyun, I’m not marrying no one!

Once the bell rang, there they were, walking the halls all so perfectly, all so synchronized, Infinite. I looked at them with adm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter