Sixteen

1 - 4 - 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Earth to Minji~” I heard Kyungmi speak while we were sitting down in the cafeteria at lunch.

“Yeah?” I flinched as my thought bubble popped, “What’s up?”

“I just told you, I think Luhan might be asking me to homecoming!” She fist pumped, “I feel it~”

“Good for you.” I blinked my eyes at her, “At least you get to go with the man you’d want to.”

“Aren’t you excited to go with D.O?” She asked.

“You know who I want to go with.” I simply spoke without mentioning any more words.

There was only one answer to it, Woohyun. Although I think I came to conclusion that the greasy loving Woohyun I found myself to like isn’t able to ask me to homecoming because of circumstances that I’d be classified as a cheating . Oh well. At least he’s going to be there… Hopefully, dateless.

This whole time that I’ve talked to Woohyun, he hasn’t mentioned asking anyone out to homecoming. It’s either he doesn’t think we’re close enough or that he isn’t bringing a date. As selfish as I may sound, I hope it’s the second choice.

“Stop thinking about Woohyun!” She snapped my thoughts, “Luhan is coming! Now if he mentions asking me to homecoming, act like I don’t know!”

To be quite honest, I wasn’t really thinking of Woohyun until Kyungmi mentioned him and homecoming. I was thinking more about Sunday since it was something I’d rather not mention knowing I still felt like I was a mess in front of Kyungsoo’s parents. I haven’t seen him since we haven’t had school due to “student/teacher-free days”

“Arasso~” I sing-song effortlessly as Kyungmi ran over to who knows where to hide.

I looked up as I saw Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Kyungmi’s cousin, Xiumin heading over to us. I gave all of them a look while I was not really in the mood right now, “What”

“So, can I tell you the plan?” Luhan grinned.

“Uhhh, knock yourself out.” I stated, “Just make it quick since I still have duties to do.”

“And by duties, do you mean?” Luhan looked over at me as he probably was referring to Woohyun.

I threw a glare at him while I saw Kyungsoo through my peripheral vision making a look. “No ok! I just need some time to think about some stuff. And if you dare ask me what I’m thinking about then I will shoot you.” I spoke without blinking an eye to seem fearless.

“Alright, alright.” Luhan put his hands up, “So what we were planning was that you’ll get her after school and then stay with Xiumin and Woohyun or something at the library for a few minutes whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter