Ten

1 - 4 - 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I guess we could stay…” I suggested, “I mean, we’re already here…”

His face didn’t seem too fond of the idea until he suddenly flashed a smile, “Yeah, let’s just stay here!”

I nodded happily since I didn’t want our time to be of waste. The downtown arcade was a fun place to be anyway. I actually didn’t mind being with just Kyungsoo. I’d rather have it be that we’re more comfortable this way than being teased by Luhan and Kyungmi.

We went over to a crane machine as I stared at the rilakkuma bear for a while. I want that…

“You want it?” He questioned reading my mind.

I looked at him pleading in my eyes but he interrupted me before I could answer.

“Nope!” He shook his head, “You wish! I am not getting that for you!”

My jaw dropped. Right when I thought we were beginning to be cool with each other he acts like this, whatever! Our friendship just went down the drain! We walked around the arcade and looked around at other games until he found himself amused on a car racing game. I gave him his space as I made my way to the restroom.

I stared at myself in the mirror for a while until I realized I was still wearing a Jeguk uniform with Kyungsoo. There was a pretty girl next to me dressed up so petite. She must be a college student since she looked young yet matured. I can’t lie, I am quite jealous of girls like her. It seems like she’s already pretty without even trying. She looked pretty familiar also…

“You go to Jeguk?” She noticed me looking at her in the mirror.

I nodded trying to read her, “Yes…”

“Aww, I’m an alumni there.” She grinned, “I’m Yoona, by the way.”

“Yoona? Im Yoona?” I asked since I remember her being one of the “queens” last year.

“Yeah.” She smiled beautifully, “And your name is?”

“I’m Choi Minji.” I introduced myself.

“Oh, you’re that one girl!” She spoke sweetly, “The one that they say is like a mini me and Yuri!”

“Mini you?” I asked, “But you’re like really pretty!”

“Oh sweety!” She looked over at me, “You are beautiful yourself!”

I was in awe since I was talking to one of the prettiest girls from last year. God she was literally an angel. Her beauty outshines many others like I look at her and it’s like she gets prettier every time…

“I’ll see you later, Minji.” She excused herself, “My namja is waiting for me! You should go to your namja also since I’m sure a pretty girl like you wouldn’t end up here on her own!”

I looked at Yoona as she exited. Wow, I was categorized as her mini me? And Yuri’s? They are like beautiful goddesses and I look like them? Hahaha, no way? I don’t really pay attention to how people see me as but wow. I thought they only know me for that one mean but I guess people though I’m cute? Hahaha, let the conceit begin~

I exited the restroom and headed where Kyungsoo was last at. For some reason, he wasn’t at the car game anymore. Wow,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter