Five

1 - 4 - 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji’s POV

Lucky? Am I really this lucky or what? Everything felt too good to be true as if I was dreaming. Lunch began with him teaching me the basic steps into understanding the formulas now we were just fooling around.

“Be quiet, we’re in the library.” The librarian shushed us.

I giggled under my breath, “Rude, I bet you didn’t get some earlier huh?”

Woohyun couldn’t help but chuckle also and then gave me a high-five, “Daebak!”

“Alright, so Mr. tutor you shouldn’t get caught so off guard now!” I told him, “I can’t learn with you!”

“Yah! It wasn’t me who started randomly talking about food and now look where it got us!” He defended himself.

Aish, talking to him in this “flirty” manner made my life feel light and happier.

“I’m hungry,” I complained, “Since I didn’t get to eat lunch.”

“Arasso, arasso. If you get these next problems correct then I’ll go with you to get lunch.” Woohyun offered.

Oh sh*t there goes my motivation on the line. I knew I had to definitely get this question correct. I did the steps thinking it through one-by-one. Afterward, I felt a hint of nervousness spread while I handed him my work. It must be a sin as to why I feel more nervous with him looking at my answer than how I feel at tests…

“Looks good!” He grinned, “See, if you had motivation, you can do it! All you needed was food!”

Right… I needed “food” Oh you have no idea what I actually would have wanted from that piece of answer.

“Mhm~” I just went along innocently.

He ruffled my hair, “You know, I barely started talking to you and I can’t believe how interesting of a girl you are.”

“Me an interesting girl?” I could feel myself blushing.

“Well…” He muttered, “I heard rumors about you before.”

Rumors about me? Oh yeah, those rumors. Girls talking behind my back saying I got plastic surgery and how I’m such a . Yeah, those rumors.

He noticed my sudden expression, “Hey, I didn’t mean it that way. Now I know you’re not like what everyone says you are.”

I smiled seeing that he seemed to believe me in a way. Ahh, my life was literally perfect and complete right now and nothing would be able to ruin such a moment.

“Let’s go?” He stood up as I did also but before we left, Kyungmi approached up with—OH HELL NO!

“Woohyun! And Minji right?” He turned to smile at the two of us.

I was confused and I glared at Kyungmi as to why she would bring him here when she knows how annoyed I am by him. She just looked at me and shook her head as if she had nothing to do with it. Lies…

“Are you two working on Mr. Han’s lesson from earlier? I kind of needed some help also!” He said.

Psh, how does this boy even know Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter