Twelve

1 - 4 - 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s POV

I don’t know why I just stood frozen in disbelief of the sight. I know I shouldn’t mind since she was just my pretend girlfriend. Although looking at them about to kiss, I wanted to do something. I wanted to stop them but I knew this was part of the pact I made with Minji. I told her I’d help her…

Luhan suddenly started coughing hysterically causing the two to snap back into reality. Woohyun and Minji shifted their attention to me. Minji’s face filled with some type of disappointment while she frowned shaking her head which I knew I ruined her chance. Stupid Luhan, I didn’t even want to this moment…

On the other hand, Woohyun looked very surprised and apologetic, “Oh my god. Oh god… I’m so sorry! Kyungsoo!”

He stood up knowing that he was probably in fault with this whole situation at hand as I just looked at Minji and shook my head in some sort of disapproval.

“I gotta go.” I excused myself and headed out with Luhan following behind me.

~ ~ ~

Minji’s POV

I remained frozen touching my lips which were close to feeling Woohyun’s. Although I know I have nothing towards Do Kyungsoo, I felt bad. I felt disappointed in the kiss also, I wanted it to happen but in this situation, it was kind of bad. I don’t know whether to feel bad or disappointed right now.

“I’m sorry.” Woohyun continued apologizing to me, “I was just getting close to Kyungsoo again but I messed up! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.”

“It’s alright.” I told him, “He’ll be alright…”

I felt like I was cheating but there was nothing going on. I looked at the worried Woohyun who was in a situation that was in such confusion right now. I’m sorry you have to go through this feeling of guilt because of the act we put up…

 

That night, I tossed and turned into my bed not being able to fall asleep. My phone received a text message which was another apologize from Woohyun.

From The Bae <333: I’m really sorry! I didn’t mean to. I just… I’m sorry!

I gave a small smile knowing he was concerned and he felt guilty about it. I couldn’t blame him if he was put into a position like that. I still couldn’t believe the fact that we almost kissed.

To Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter