Twenty-One

1 - 4 - 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s POV

I lied down in bed looking up at the ceiling remember this stressful week. Last week seemed so much more fun and interesting. This week came from waking up early in the morning to sleeping so late at night. The dance is later on tonight and Minji was just ignoring me this week so I don’t even know what’s going on anymore. I mean why should I care? She’s probably where she wants to be right now but why do I feel so bothered? I don’t even want to go anymore.

I sighed trying to wake up from my stupid thoughts then I looked at my last message that I received from her.

From Annoying Girl: I don’t why I’m texting you this, but I’m going to Woohyun’s game. See you tomorrow? Bye.

I scoffed at the message. Yeah, ignore me for a whole week and then text me that you’re going to see Woohyun like I already don’t know. Not that I even care, it’s the way you think is so ugh! STRESSFUL.

Why am I even getting bothered? I’m Do Kyungsoo, I don’t care!

I looked at the message I last sent and smirked.

To Annoying Girl: Oh. Ok. Have fun.

Good. Wait, did I sound too mean or sarcastic like I don’t care? Yeah, I don’t but still. Aish! I mentally smacked my head and took a deep breath. Just calm down… I felt the beating heart inside my chest which for reason was in pain.

I couldn’t stop thinking about one thing… Woohyun’s confrontation…

 

“She’s not your girl?” I heard a voice from behind belonging to a dear friend of mine.

I stood up knowing I had a lot of explaining to do, “Can we talk?”

He nodded as we both headed out to the school’s rooftop which was the only place that was empty. Once we got there, I didn’t know where to start. For some reason, I felt nervous and intimidated. I’m not usually intimidated especially by Woohyun. I know he’s smarter than me but I was never threatened by it… Maybe because he owns Minji’s heart…

“So what did I just hear earlier?” He questioned.

I blinked a few times before explaining the whole situation. The part where I first was in desperate need for someone to be my “girlfriend” to show my parents all the way to how I needed it to be Minji because I knew I would have no feelings for her. But as time went by, I was wrong…

“You don’t like Minji?” Woohyun asked as if I was unsure, “If you didn’t, why would you have prepared all that from last week?”

“I…” My tongue was tied while I tried looking for an excuse, “I got bored.”

“You got bored?” Woohyun looked at me in shock, “You got bored so you played with her feelings?”

I felt like the outcome of this was not going to end up in good terms, “I didn’t play with her feelings.”

“Then what the heck? The way you two act can simply fool the whole world. I know I’m your friend and I’m willing to keep this a secret for your sake, but don’t hurt her. She’s a nice girl and I know you’re a good person but if you’re not going to be serious with her, then give her to someone who will.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter