Twenty-Two

1 - 4 - 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s POV

“Wow, really? Kyungmi, I feel awkward, I don’t think I can eat lunch with him!” I heard Minji’s voice protest to Kyungmi’s request as I tried not to act like I knew anything.

I nudged Luhan, “I feel like Minji’s uncomfortable, can we not eat together?”

“Aish, get over it!” He spoke, “If you feel like this now, imagine at the dance! Kyungsoo, you asked her in a grand way you can’t just let it all go!”

“But Luhan—“

“Hey guys~” He sat down happily with Kyungmi.

I sighed as I sat down also scratching my head. I met eyes with Minji who turned the other way. Maybe it was really that kiss the screwed up everything. Dang it. Just dang it, good thing I didn’t do it! Why would I listen to Lay!

Never again!

I tried not to make things awkward as I opened up my bento box containing the food I cooked myself this morning. Why not give some to Minji? I know as much as she might show that she hates it, she clearly loves it. If the best way to a man’s heart is to their stomach, it should be the same for a woman right?

I grinned as I held out some food in the chopsticks as I pointed it to , “Do you want some?”

She looked at it for a while before suddenly declining, “No it’s good! I’m full myself!”

How surprising! Hmm, this little piggy loves my food, why would she say no? There’s meat in it and she loves meat! What a lie! If she sees me devouring this, she’ll definitely regret her decision and want some!

I took a few bites and looked through the corner of my eyes to see how she was reacting. Good actress Minji! But I can totally see you eying my dish right now. I couldn’t help but chuckle to myself about how cute she looked right now.

“What’s so funny?” I saw make a face at me.

“Nothing,” I looked at her, “You just keep eying my food. But it’s too bad, you had  your chance if you wanted some~”

“Psh!” Her jaw dropped, “Who said I wanted some anyway, mister? By the way, look at your face before you talk, you have rice everywhere!”

“What!?” I suddenly felt embarrassed of my eating habit.

“Right here.” She giggled cutely a she a napkin and started wiping my lips. I froze on spot remember the occurrence that almost happened after I asked her to the dance.

She froze as she handed he the tissue, “Uhh you can wipe it yourself!”

Good thing she gave it to me or else my heart would continue beating like a madman. I took it and tried my best not to act awkward because of the situation that should have never happened in the first place…

Once the bell rang, we were walking to class but for some reason her pace was quicker than mine. I wanted to ask her what’s wrong but she seemed so out of it. Maybe it really is something I must have done. Stupid Do Kyungsoo…

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Minji’s POV

Two hours before the dance, Kyungmi was at my house as she was prettifying herself and I was just gazing at the mirror with a frown. I trust Kyungmi but I don’t think I should tell her about the kiss. I know it’s something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter