Seventeen

1 - 4 - 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m still so glad you’re the first girl that Kyungsoo brought home to us!” His mother chirped as she hugged me before I was about to leave.

“Yeah, I’m happy to be that girl also~” I smiled as I was somewhat being truthful, I always would feel special if I’m the first person.

I looked at Kyungsoo who seemed to know how much I was enjoying this and gave him a wink then sticking out my tongue. He shook his head with such a cute smile. Cute smile, wait what!?

 

“MINJI!” Mr. Han called out as I woke up from my thoughts.

“Huh!?” I looked around in confuse while we were still reading a story in such a boring book.

How embarrassing! Everyone was giggling while I was spacing out, half asleep. I made a pouting face when I saw Woohyun laughing along but then he smiled noting it was a joke so I felt kind of better. Then I turned my head over to Kyungsoo who was chuckling then stuck his tongue out at me with a smile afterwards.

I remembered when I stuck my tongue out at him and then he smiled at me. For some reason, that smile got to me… My heart started palpitating faster again just like when he was holding my hands earlier. Do Kyungsoo, can you please do me a favor and do NOT, I repeat do not ever smile at me like that again!

“Minji! Please stop focusing so much on your boyfriend and pay attention to the board!” Mr. Han announced while the class laughed.

I’m serious; you seriously need to stop picking on just me, Mr. Han it’s not fair! Hmph! I didn’t even notice my head was turned all the way to Kyungsoo until right now. Meanie! I glued my eyes back on the page of the book and pretended to read.

 

After class, I rushed out with Woohyun to meet with Kyungmi for the ultimate plan of Luhan’s asking, although it is obvious to Kyungmi herself that she’s getting asked. Well it’s still cute either way. It would be nice to be asked by—Mr. I-smell-nice-and-I’m-perfect right next to me. I don’t know why but now that I’ve talked to Woohyun more, I’m not that jumpy. I’m hoping this is a good thing like what Kyungsoo would have “trained” me for…

“So are you excited?” Woohyun spoke as we walked to the library to meet up with the cousins.

“For what? Kyungmi getting asked?” I wondered.

“Uhh, I guess.” He scratched his head, “I mean for homecoming, I’m sure D.O asked you right?”

I hoped not, I said to myself. “Yeah, he did after we worked things out.”

“That’s good.” He opened the door to the library letting me in first, like the gentleman he was.

“Thank you, Woohyun.” I smiled at him.

“It’s my job for being a man.” He grinned.

“No, not that.” I bit my lip as my walking pace became slower, “I mean, about helping us work things out.”

“Oh, that.” He spoke, “No need to thank me since it was my fault on my behalf. I mean, what can I do? I’d be lying if I said you weren’t cute. Plus Kyungsoo’s my friend, of course I don’t want anything to get ruined.”

Woohyun literally lost me at “I’d be lying if I said you weren’t cute” making me nod endlessly trying to function if this moment was literally true right now. We sat with Kyungmi and Xiumin as I was trying my best not to blush or anything. Alright, I take back the jumpy part, I wanted to scream and shout everything I was feeling right now because it felt so perfect. UGH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter