A Broken Heart

A Broken Heart

It’s Monday again. Kyu Hyun wore a black suit and left the hotel with Jung Mo. They came to a magazine company which they intended to recruit under their company. Kyu Hyun was surprised when he saw Victoria leaving the company when they arrived. From the staff, he found out that she’s one of the part time models of the company. He and Jung Mo waited for the CEO of the magazine company in the meeting room.

“Sorry I’m late. There’s something wrong with the magazine’s issue which will be published next week,” The CEO came in while apologizing to Kyu Hyun.

“You’re just four minutes late,” Kyu Hyun smirked. “Have you decided? I’m sure my offer is the best.”

“Is there no other way?” The CEO asked. “I’ve run this company for six years now and I spent all my time and energy on it.”

“I’m afraid that’s the only way to pay off your debt,” Kyu Hyun told him. “This is the contract I’ve prepared. If you have no question, sign on it.”

The CEO looked at the contract Jung Mo passed to him. All the conditions favored him except the fact that he couldn’t make any decision for the future of the company. He couldn’t fight back Kyu Hyun who is well known as the ‘Devil’. Every business he made will give profit to the owners of the companies but they could never interrupt his further decision for the companies. After the CEO signed the contract, Kyu Hyun left the company with Jung Mo. They were returning to the hotel but Kyu Hyun decided to pay someone a visit. He asked Jung Mo to stop in front of Chang Min’s restaurant. Kyu Hyun tidied his suit and walked into the restaurant.

“Welcome,” Chang Min said as he heard the door opened. He was shocked to see Kyu Hyun. “Kyu Hyun?”

“Do I know you?” Kyu Hyun played the same trick as he did to Victoria.

“You don’t remember me?” Chang Min asked.

“Am I supposed to know you?” Kyu Hyun questioned him. “Sorry. I had an accident few years ago and I forgot everything.”

“I’m Chang Min. We are close friends,” Chang Min told him.

“I see,” Kyu Hyun responded. “This is your restaurant?”

“Yes,” Chang Min answered. “What do you want to order?”

“Kimchi bokkeumbap,” Kyu Hyun answered.

“Okay,” Chang Min told the chef the order and went to Kyu Hyun’s table. “So, you don’t remember anything? Including Jong Hyun, Min Ho, Amber and Victoria?”

“Who are they?” Kyu Hyun continued his acting.

“They are your close friends too,” Chang Min answered.

“I see,” Kyu Hyun’s cold respond made Chang Min felt that he had changed.

“So, where are you all these years?” Chang Min asked him.

“I’m staying in the States,” Kyu Hyun replied.

“So, are you seeing someone?” Chang Min asked.

“Yes,” Kyu Hyun answered.

“Who is it?” Chang Min questioned him.

“Why are you interested?” Kyu Hyun looked at Chang Min.

“I’m just curious,” Chang Min told him.

“Her name is Im Yoo Na,” Kyu Hyun said.

“Oh,” Chang Min didn’t give much response to Kyu Hyun’s answer. He wondered if Victoria should know this. He knew that after all these years, she never forgets about Kyu Hyun. But, Kyu Hyun didn’t remember her. He thought that this is their fate since the accident. 

(A/N: Thank you guys for leaving comments and wishing me the best in my studies. One of my assignments is nearly done so which I mean one more left to be deal with. Anyway, enjoy this update. :D)