A Broken Heart

A Broken Heart

Victoria walked around in Myeong-dong and took photos of some clothing shops which are new in the area. She went into a coffee shop and ordered an Americano and a piece of red velvet cake. She sat down in the corner of the coffee shop and switched on her laptop and started to update her blog. At the same time, Kyu Hyun and Jung Mo walked into the coffee shop. Victoria didn’t recognize Kyu Hyun but he recognized her immediately. He showed a slight grin when he saw her. When he saw Victoria stood up, he walked pass her and accidentally bumped into her.

“I’m sorry,” Kyu Hyun spoke.

“It’s okay,” Victoria couldn’t believe that the person standing in front of her now is Kyu Hyun. She stared at him for a long time until he spoke.

“Miss, is there anything on my face?” Kyu Hyun asked. He pretended that he didn’t know her. This is the first part of his plan.

“Nothing,” Victoria placed her laptop into her bag and also her camera and left the coffee shop.

“You know her?” Jung Mo asked.

“She’s the reason I decided to come back to Seoul before my sister’s wedding,” Kyu Hyun smirked. From the reaction of Victoria, he could tell that she still remembers him.

After Victoria left the coffee shop, she called Chang Min.

“I saw Kyu Hyun,” Victoria said.

“Are you sure?” Chang Min questioned her.

“I’m sure,” Victoria answered. “But, something’s wrong.”

“What is it?” Chang Min asked.

“He doesn’t recognize me,” Victoria replied. “The way he looked at me is like he was looking at a stranger.”

“Then why do you sound worried?” Chang Min asked. “Isn’t it the best way to let things get over?”

“I’m not worried,” Victoria said but she knew that she was lying.

“Where are you? Do you want me to pick you up?” Chang Min asked.

“I’m at Myeong-dong. It’s okay. I can go back myself,” Victoria told him.

After hanging up the phone, Victoria looked up into the sky. Her mind is filled with the way Kyu Hyun looked at her just now. He forgot about her. She tried to smile but deep in her heart, she felt like crying. Is it time to let go of the memories she used to have with him? A question she asked herself but couldn’t answer it.

***********************************************************************************************

“What did Victoria said?” Jae Joong asked Chang Min who was sitting opposite to him.

“Kyu Hyun is back in Seoul,” Chang Min replied.

“They met?” Ki Bum who just returned from Hong Kong for a business trip asked.

“Yes but she said that Kyu Hyun didn’t recognize her and treat her like a stranger,” Chang Min answered.

“Trauma from the accident?” Jae Joong asked.

“Possibly,” Ki Bum answered.

“But, Ara’s wedding is next month. Isn’t it too early for him to come back?” Jae Joong questioned Chang Min.

“I don’t know,” Chang Min sighed.

“Is Victoria okay?” Ki Bum asked.

“She sounded okay but I don’t think she is,” Chang Min replied. “You know her. After that accident, she started to hide her feelings.”

(A/N: New chapter. Yay! Trying hard to fix in the life of a first year degree student. And having two assignments due on the 17th. Don't know how am I going to survive in university but will do my best. Thank you for all the comments you left because they made me realised my mistakes and also how much you guys love my story. Thank you :D)