A Broken Heart

A Broken Heart

Victoria was tidying the books on the bookshelf in the library when Kyu Hyun and Chang Min came to find her.

“What are you two doing here?” Victoria whispered to them.

“Your shift ended five minutes ago,” Kyu Hyun showed his watch to Victoria.

“Are we going somewhere?” Victoria asked both of them when they left the library.

“Jae Joong hyung’s restaurant,” Chang Min answered.

Three of them walked to Jae Joong’s restaurant which isn’t too far away from their school. Jae Joong greeted them when they walked into the restaurant.

“What do you guys want to eat?” Jae Joong asked.

“Kimchi bokkeumbap,” Victoria answered.

“I want samgyetang,” Kyu Hyun responded.

“I want bibimpap and kimchi jjigae,” Chang Min told Jae Joong.

“Did you starve for days?” Jae Joong teased Chang Min.

“I’m still growing so of course I need to eat more,” Chang Min responded to Jae Joong’s teasing.

“Araso,” Jae Joong ruffled Chang Min’s hair before going into the kitchen.

“What are you guys planning to do during the summer break?” Chang Min asked both of them.

“I’ll probably spend the whole holiday working for Jun Su oppa,” Victoria drank her green tea.

“Kyu, how about you?” Chang Min questioned Kyu Hyun.

“No idea yet,” Kyu Hyun replied him. “You have plan?”

“How about spending the holiday in Busan?” Chang Min asked. “Jong Hyun is going back to Busan for holiday so maybe we can join him.”

“That sounds good,” Kyu Hyun told Chang Min. “Can’t you take ask for a holiday from Jun Su hyung?”

“I just had one that day to go to the party,” Victoria told Kyu Hyun. “He’ll kill me if I keep on asking for holiday.”

“This is supposed to be a gathering between the boys,” Chang Min said. “Vic, don’t worry, I’ll help you look after Kyu. If he looks at other girl, I’ll break his leg.”

“Thank you,” Victoria chuckled.

“Yah! You’re the one that looks at other girl,” Kyu Hyun hit on Chang Min’s arm.

The three of them enjoyed the delicious dishes served by Jae Joong. They spent the remaining time at Jae Joong’s restaurant discussing their homework. After biding Chang Min goodbye, Kyu Hyun walked Victoria home.

“Kyu Hyun, have you decided which university to go to after we graduate?” Victoria took the courage to ask Kyu Hyun the question which had been bothering her since the party that night.

“No,” Kyu Hyun shook his head. “Why?”

“I think you’ll be going to oversea,” Victoria responded.

“Are you afraid that I’ll leave you?” Kyu Hyun could tell that Victoria is afraid through her tone.

“No,” Victoria lied.

“Look at me,” Kyu Hyun lifted Victoria’s chin and looked into her eyes. “Even if I’m going to oversea to study, I won’t break up with you. All you have to do is to wait for me, araso?”

Victoria didn’t answer him but nodded her head.