A Broken Heart

A Broken Heart

-2005-

Victoria fixed her uniform, took her bag and walked down the stairs to have her breakfast in the kitchen. After that, she bided her parents’ goodbye and left the house. As always, he is already outside her house, waiting for her.

“Morning,” Kyu Hyun smiled at her.

“Morning,” Victoria smiled back at him.

“Have you studied for the test today?” Kyu Hyun asked her.

“What test?” Victoria asked.

“Math test, pabo,” Kyu Hyun pinched her cheek.

“There’s a test today? Why didn’t you remind me yesterday?” Victoria hit Kyu Hyun’s arm.

“Even if I reminded you, do you really think you can memorize everything in one night?” Kyu Hyun questioned her.

“Are you trying to make me sound stupid?” Victoria asked him.

“You are stupid,” Kyu Hyun stuck his tongue out at her.

“Cho Kyu Hyun!” Victoria hit his back.

Victoria and Kyu Hyun had been dating each other since two years ago. Their parents didn’t show any sign of disagree for their relationship after knowing it but told them to cherish each other. They are known as the good-looking couple in their school because of their looks and their heights. When they walked into the classroom, their classmates started to tease them again, just like any other days.

“Aigoo, look at the lovebirds,” Jong Hyun said it out loud.

“Jealous?” Kyu Hyun teased Jong Hyun.

“Kyu Hyun oppa, I love you,” Chang Min said in a girly voice, making everyone to laugh.

“Too bad you’re not Vic,” Amber told Chang Min.

“You two are like superglue,” Ki Bum said.

“And I pray for all of you to find a boyfriend or girlfriend soon,” Kyu Hyun told them. “And then you’ll just leave us alone.”

“How can you abandon your friends?” Chang Min hit on Kyu Hyun’s head.

“This is so sad,” Jong Hyun said.

“Find something else to do rather than teasing us,” Kyu Hyun responded.

The teasing continued until the teacher came into the class. During break, all of them went to the cafeteria together and ate their lunch.

“I’m throwing a party this Saturday, who’s coming?” Chang Min asked.

“Me!” Most of them raised their hands.

“Vic, you’re not coming?” Amber asked.

“No, I’m working on Saturdays,” Victoria answered.

“I’ll ask Jun Su hyung to give you a holiday on that day,” Chang Min decided for her.

“Kyu Hyun, you coming?” Jong Hyun asked.

“If she’s going,” Kyu Hyun pointed at Victoria.

“Which mean all of us are going to the party,” Ki Bum told Chang Min.