A Broken Heart

A Broken Heart

Chang Min was surprised when he saw Victoria showed up in front of his house late at night. She looked drunk and her clothes are all wet.

“What happened?” Chang Min carried her into the guest room. “Why did you drink so much?”

“Chang Min, why is my heart so painful?” Victoria started to sob. “Why it hurts so much?”

“Is it Kyu Hyun?” Chang Min asked. He hated to see Victoria’s tears. This is the second time he saw her crying for Kyu Hyun after all these years.

“You know…” Victoria hugged the pillow tightly in her arms. “His fiancée came to find me… She asked me… To... To leave Kyu Hyun…”

“And you went for drinking after this?” Chang Min looked at Victoria worriedly.

“Chang Min… Teach me… How to forget him…” Victoria started to fall asleep.

Chang Min put the blanket onto her body and left the room. He went to the living room and took out his hand phone.

“Chang Min, why did you call at this time?” Jae Joong yawned as he answered Chang Min’s call.

“Hyung, I’m worried about Victoria,” Chang Min responded.

“What happened to her?” Jae Joong asked.

“Kyu Hyun’s fiancée went to find her,” Chang Min answered. “And now she’s drunk at my place.”

“What did she said to Victoria?” Jae Joong asked.

“She asked Victoria to leave Kyu Hyun,” Chang Min answered. “I think I need to talk to Kyu Hyun.”

“Are you sure about it?” Jae Joong questioned Chang Min.

“Yes,” Chang Min replied confidently. “I can’t stand to watch her being the only one who is hurt.”

“When are you going to find him?” Jae Joong asked.

“Tomorrow,” Chang Min told Jae Joong.

“Araso,” Jae Joong responded. “Call me before you leave the house tomorrow. I’ll help you look after Victoria.”

“Hyung, komawo,” Chang Min said and ended the call.

The next morning, Chang Min went to the guest room to check on Victoria. He caressed her face and left the room. He asked Jae Joong to cook porridge for Victoria once she woke up. After that, he left the house and came to Kyu Hyun’s company.

“What brings you here?” Kyu Hyun asked Chang Min.

“You didn’t lose your memories from the accident, right?” Chang Min questioned him. “You lied to all of us. Why? To take revenge on Victoria?”

“I never plan to take revenge on her,” Kyu Hyun responded.

“So, you admit that you didn’t forget us?” Chang Min asked.

“What do you want from me?” Kyu Hyun questioned him.

“Leave Victoria alone,” Chang Min said.

“And why should I?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“Because you’re the pain in her heart,” Chang Min said. “All these years since the accident, I only saw her cried twice. The first time she cried is when she was told that you left to the States. The second time is yesterday. She made herself drunk after the conversation with your fiancée. Kyu Hyun, I beg you to leave Seoul after Ara noona’s wedding. If not, I’ll bring her away from Seoul and away from you.”