A Broken Heart

A Broken Heart

Kyu Hyun walked into the studio and watched Victoria posed for the photographer. She was wearing a silver singlet and black leather jacket. Her short is black, matching her silver boots. Kyu Hyun was mesmerized by her beauty again. He couldn’t help but smile when staring at her from the corner of the studio. When Victoria finished her photo shooting, she went back to the changing room and saw a note on the desk.

‘You look very pretty. Kyu,’ Victoria didn’t know why but her heart flustered when she read the note. She was leaving the studio when Yoo Na stopped her from leaving.

“I’m sorry but do I know you?” Victoria asked.

“You don’t know who I am but I know who you are,” Yoo Na answered. “Can we talk for a moment?”

Victoria followed Yoo Na to a coffee shop. But, both of them didn’t know that they were being followed by a private investigator that is hired by Kyu Hyun. The private investigator called Kyu Hyun and told him about the meeting between Victoria and Yoo Na.

“What is it that you want to talk about?” Victoria asked Yoo Na.

“I’m Im Yoo Na and I’m Kyu Hyun’s fiancée,” Yoo Na looked at Victoria’s expression as she spoke. “I was told by Kyu Hyun’s mother that both of you used to date each other back then. Now that Kyu Hyun came back to Seoul, I hope that you’ll not show up in front of him.”

“Why do you even care if I will show up in front of him or not?” Victoria asked. “He already forgets about me so I shouldn’t be your concern.”

“What do you mean that he forgets about you?” Yoo Na questioned her.

“The trauma from the accident we had back then,” Victoria answered. “You don’t know about the accident?”

“Yoo Na, what are you doing here?” Kyu Hyun interrupted their conversation.

“Oppa,” Yoo Na hugged Kyu Hyun to show off her relationship with Kyu Hyun to Victoria.

“I’m sorry but I have another place to go,” Victoria stood up. “Goodbye.”

After Victoria left, Kyu Hyun pushed Yoo Na away.

“What are you doing?” Kyu Hyun stared at Yoo Na.

“I just want her to stay away from you,” Yoo Na told Kyu Hyun.

“Never find her again,” Kyu Hyun warned Yoo Na. “This is my last warning.”

“You lied to her about forgetting her,” Yoo Na said.

“I said for the one last time, this is none of your business,” Kyu Hyun told Yoo Na.

“I won’t give up on you,” Yoo Na responded.

“If you ever touch her, I will never forgive you,” Kyu Hyun said and left the coffee shop.

***********************************************************************************************

After updating her blog, Victoria switched off the laptop. She stared at the photo frame on the desk for a long while. It was her last photo with Kyu Hyun before they had the accident. If the accident never happens, maybe they are still together and maybe they have married each other.

“Should I forget about you completely now?” Victoria asked herself. “But, my heart couldn’t let go of you yet. I’ll just watch you from aside until you get married. That’s my last wish from you. After that, I’ll forget you and find someone who loves me.”

(A/N: New chapter~ Temporarily free from assignments but there's two more being given. One's due date is end of this month and the other by May. Hope I can do well on both. Enjoy reading~)