And So It Begins

2nd Place

Jayde began to scream interanlly in her head, she looked around the room but no one was inside. She looked down to her body and waddle her feet like a little kid. Throwing a tantrum for a minute she finally realized that she had to get out before the person came back. Picking up her clothes that were scattered all over the white room she scolded herself in her mind. How could it happen again, and this time she doesn't even remember who it was. Jayde knows it's her fault, she has this adrenaline rush when she drinks to have , and last time she did it with a guy from the dinner party with her business partners and well she couldn't help herself. Thank god business didn't get involved and the guy was calm about it, yet he insisted one more time but she ran out of his apartment. 

Changing into her clothes and sighed while looking at the mirrow, she was relieved she still had makeup on, the pro's of having brand masscare and lipstick can come in handy. She tip toed as she went out the door, to her surprise she found a massive living room with tall glass windows showing a beautiful morning view, she walked over being amazed by it. "Oh, you woken up?" TOP came walking down from stairs next to this luxurious white kitchen. Jayde jumped in place scared by the sudden voice, she looked at him and herself. "I can explain, I swear." He smiled at her, it's like a whole new person talking. "You see I have this habit of having when I'm drunk with the closest person next to me and from what I've heard I force them, so you have all the right to be mad and if you want to press charges for , then I'll be willing to pay." She talked with her hands as if she was trying to calm him before he could lash out on her but he chuckled at her action. "Well, good moring to you too." He said walking over to his kitchen and putting on his apron. Jayde was confused and quietly followed trying to not make any mistake. "Breakfast?" He asked turning around waiting for her to say something. "Aren't you going to press charges?" He laughed at her clueless face and she looked more confused than before. "It's not if the other person wanted it also." He turned back to his electric stove a little embarassed of his confession. She stood still and proccessed what he just said. "So you're not pressing charges?" She clarified. "No, now have some breakfast." He walked over to the table with two plates in his hands. Jayde gulped but being the stubborn girl that she is she refused. "No thanks, and I'll get going." She put on her shoes and headed towards the door. "I'll press charges if you don't eat breakfast with me." He sat down with his back towards her. She looked back at him in disbelief. "You just said you wouldn't." He smiled in place with his back still towards her. "Well I take it back if you go out that door." She tapped her foot on the floor. "The food is getting cold, Miss Choi." TOP . "Fine." She walked over to the table and pulled the chair with attitude. 

TOP watched her eat with elegancy, and she felt his stare. "Do I have something on my face?" She looked up at him placing her fork to the side. "No, it's-" He got cutt of by Jayde. "Okay, Mr. Choi. Now let's talk." She crossed her legs and arms making TOP feel a little intimidated. "First things first, what happen last night didn't happen okay. I admit I made a mistake and whatever happen last night was nothing. I, Jayde Zhang Lee, apologize with sincerity. Therefore don't get mistaken, I won't favor you in anyway, we are still boss and employee. Nothing is going to change, when we get back to work just act as your usual self, well cut down the friendliness with me and know that if you have any type feelings towards me get rid of them now. We clear." She looked at him in his seat and all he had was a smile plastered on his face. 

"Okay, as you say Miss Lee." He had this giddy tone to his comment. 

≈♦≈

And just like Miss Lee said, TOP kept his distance maybe a little too distant. They didn't meet until the usual evaluation on monday for the group of right hand men  for the Chairmen. He didn't even bother to look up at her when she walked in and it bothered her since he did in the past. She passed by him but he didn't even glance. Nichkhun showed her the progress reports and from time to time she would look up in his direction but he would always have his eyes glued to his computer or talking to someone. It bothered her a little but later shaked off the thought since that's what she had expected after all.  It wasn't only that day it was for a whole month straight TOP didn't seem to care at all and was living up to Jayde's expections... that is until Friday night. 

It was Friday afternoon, Jayde was getting back to her office after having a conference with some contracters, she sat down in frustration and decided to forget about the problems arising from the over-worked schedule she has been having. Clearing her head on some useless matters she went back on her reports. Being overtaken by her work she hadn't notice the time and when she did she quickly packed her current papers and dashed them into her work bag, rushing out the door. Stepping out to an almost empty underground parking lot, which was ordinary to her. Trying to find her keys in her bag she was pushed into her car. Dropping to the floor she turned around and saw her wrost enemy.