Surprise, Surprise.

2nd Place

When they returned from the dinner party TOP stayed up in his study room thinking of what Hera said regarding Jayde and why did this not so attractive women bothered his thoughts. Was it the fact that she was the only one that actually said more than just a name and postion or the only female who seem uninterested to his looks.

Deep in thoughts, he didn't hear Hera come in. "Thinking hard?" She laid a hand on his shoulder while she looked down at the photographs in front of him.

"You could say that." He stood up, ignoring the lady who sat on top of his desk with only a night gown on. "I have a question." He grabbed a book from the shelfs, which were riddled with different types of books.

"I might have an answer."

"I'm meeting Jayde tomorrow and I want to know more about her, would you mind telling me who she is?"

"Lee? as in Jayde Lee?" Hera called out to him while he looked up at her.

TOP shook off the confused tone coming from her. "Well, yes. Who else could it be?"

"It's bizzare she accepted to meet you, I been trying to have lunch with her and she keeps pulling the "im busy" card on me. What a ." Hera crossed her arms and chuckled. "Giving in easy to attractive guys, what a ." She responded in an amuse tone.

"Look if you aren't not going to give me information on her, leave." He turned back to reading his book.

"TOP..." Hera stood up and hugged him from the back. "You aren't cheating on me are you?"

TOP rolled his eyes and put his hands on top of Hera's. "I never will..." he turned to face her and cupped her face. "You know why?" She shook her head indicating a 'no' surprised by his action.

"Because..." he leaned in close to her ear, his lips almost touching it. " WE aren't nothing." She pulled back and pouted. "Tck, tck, look at you pouting. Is that how a 24 year old lady should be acting?" He lightly hit her head as he walked back to his desk.

"TOP~" Hera whined. "C'mon if you marry me, ill give you my stocks!"

"Stop talking about marriage, you know I see you as a younger sister." He put on his reading glasses.

"AH HUH! You don't want to marry me but you do want my stocks!"

"Stop rambling and put some clothes on will you." He walked out the door leaving the 24 year old like a whiny teenager.

≈♦≈

TOP woke up to a buzz coming from his phone.

  -11:30 am at The Hilton.-

It was only nine am and being to nervous for lunch with Jayde, he got up and started to get ready. He ate breakfast in his room, walked back and forth in his study room thinking of topics she would be interested in. In the end he came up with nothing, he knew nothing about her just besides that she was rich and difficult.

Driving on his way to the hotel he kept on thinking why was he interested in someone like her. He was sure it was not because he liked her or anything like that but from everyone he met she was starightfoward and normal. And since he was soon going to be part of YGE board member committe, he needed connections. In the end he needed her to be friend in this scary industry.

When he asked the front desk of his lunch with Miss Choi, he was directed in the opposite direction of the lunch room. He opened the door and he was welcomed by some man with a black suit. He looked arond and noticed that there was a round table and some other men who look like they came to hold a meeting. He tried asking the guy by the door if this was the right place and he nodded, he asked once again just to make sure but when a slender lady came in through the doors with a high waist black skirt and a white blouse, his questions were all answered. It was Jayde.

He sat down , he practically had no choice. He watched as she presented herself and began to explain why they were all here.

"You all will be put to a test. My father, Jay Zhang Lee, founder and CEO of GZE, is looking for a  man with many talents, capablities, and good sense of fashion to be his right hand man." All the men laughed as she  made eye contact with each and one of them, their ages range from 27 to 45 years old. "Some of you are here because of luck." She made eye contact with TOP and a couple other men who were young. "Some because of  family background and the others because of your excellent studies." The personal passed out a booklet contianing a schedule, requirements and contract. "Here is everything you need to know, read it and make it your ticket to success." Jayde sat down while the secretary took over. TOP was confuse as to why he was here, Jayde never made some type of special treatment towards him, he was just regarded like all the other men in the room by Jayde. He was just simply so confuse but dispite that part he did take some interest in what the meeting was about, after all he needs all the expierence he can get.

After what seemed like an two hours they started to dismiss the meeting. He was waiting till the rest of the men left so he could talk with Jayde but trying to get her attention was just as difficult as the first time, she was busy talking with personal, the potential men and her calls.

"Jayde. Jayde." He tried calling her name as she was gathering her portfolio with the phone in her ear. She ingnored him but he knew that if didn't talk with her now, who knows when he will. He called her once more and all she did was put her finger to his face  indicating him to wait a moment.

"I'll say what I said to the others, you have a question read the booklet or ask my personal, now if you would excuse me." She got up and headed towards the double doors behind her her bodygaurds and personal. "JAYDE! JAYDE! THIS ISN'T WHAT WE HAD PLANNED." He yelled and it made her turn around. She walked towards him and her secretary close the double doors behind them.

"Since when are we on first name basis? and don't yell you abnormal person, don't you know this is a five star hotel, have some class, will you." She grabbed a chair and sat down, then TOP sat down in front of her. "Fine. What is it?" She crossed her legs and arms.

"What happen to lunch?"

Jayde tried not to roll her eyes, he sure was a clueless man. "Lunch never exsisted in my schedule. I never do lunch if-"

"If not for bussiness, yeah, yeah i know.Then why am I here, are you folling around with me?"

"Yes, and no."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you see, I wondered why someone like you never knew who I was and what a rapper was at such exclusive dinner."

"And?"

"And, since no one makes me a fool by taking my phone and forcing me to lunch; I figured you would be like a fish with out water in this meeting, making you a complete fool." Jayde looked at him being lost. "But after a call from CEO of YGE, he considered that you be a great aspecet to this project therefore not only are you being put to a test by my company but for the reputation of YGE." TOP was smart and after being explained he understood, not only will it help him but YGE. Jayde got up and watched him proccess it all in, maybe in the end it's a win -win situation.

"Oh and Mr. TOP, I'm your boss, Miss, Lee. Don't forget that." He saw her walk out with her personal and thought just how much power does she have.