Lily

2nd Place

 The week was dreading on Jayde and she hadn't once left the mansion to visit the beaches. Not that shes a fond of them but she likes to take long walks when the sun sets. It was Saturday afternoon and once againe shes alone, laying some where around the house she sings to herself. Blowing her hair out of her face laying down on couch in the garden she makes weird noises out of frustration. Beep Beep Jayde looks down to her phone and immediately reading the message she jumps off and heads to her room. Changing to all black clothing at an amazing speed she goes out the door. Driving in her mercedes to a remote place she parks it behind a gasoline station and takes a 30 minute walk to an isolated building. 

Classical music is heard being played in the room, Jayde creeps through the windows and notices her targets. Counting her steps to move in action she gets ready ...8...9...10....11. Jayde comes out the shadows and begans to fire her machine gun. Firing rapidy a number of shots she kills off the frist bach of people on the left side, she takes cover behind some old furniture taking some time to breath in and count her remaining targets. After a minute of silence she starts firing this time being careful not knowing where they are, she's getting shot at but they barely miss by inches. Getting irratited not finishing within her time she gets up and starts to fire taking down every single man in her vision like a pshyco. The gun automatically loads a new cartridge into the chamber making her last victims take the remaing shots. The room gets quiet, only her gunshots are heard, she puts her gun down and looks around 11 men, 3 women and 7 children Jayde takes a step towards the women and stares them down, hate and frustration runs through her mind, kicking the mens legs with disgust as she passes by to get to the children. Taking out a white handkercchief with the flower lily embroidered she wipes the blood from the kids faces, she has a poker face yet inside she feels guilt but she knows this is the only way for them to have peace, on her way out the door she places it on top of a womens chest. 

≈♦≈

Jayde is bugging Kris in his study room as he tries to get his thesis and final reports finish before Sunday afternoon. "C'mon Kris let's do something fun!" She tuggs on his white dress shirt but he ignores her, jumping off his study table Jayde twirls around the room making him lose concentration, they way her smile lies to him, her spins making it obvious she wants to get rid of a breakdown, her nagging becoming a way for him to get her attention, he knows her but not to well and he's afraid "Kris~ Let's have fun." He finally gives in to her. 

They head out to the city to have dinner, the whole emptied restaurant reserved just for them. The attention soley on the pair and Kris on her...

"... it happened again..."

 "Are you sure it was her?"  

"..."

" ...answer me Nichkhun..."

"...I'm not sure Kris but what are the chances, she's obviously in same city."

"...it was her wasn't it?"

"For now just keep an eye on her and will see..."

  Jayde smiled as if nothing happened, not that she should be concerned but it was only a matter of time before everything came crumbling down and it would catch up to her whether it's in her dreams or in person. It was ticking bomb...she was ticking bomb. Kris is not afraid of her but FOR her, he wants to tell let her now before she goes back to China, he wants to tell her what she's been waiting to hear for the past years but this incident just threw him off, it's not that he's not sure of his feelings for her but this isn't the right time. He should be looking out for her as a little sister not as a women, god knows how much he's been restraining himself to let it all out but he first needed to get out of his hole he created to fit her status and give her all she deserves. Jayde safety comes first then his yearning heart for her, he needs to stablize the lost and wound girl before going on and his time is runing out. 

"Do I have pasta on my face?" Jayde asked him getting a little embrassed. He smiled internally and reached over, with this thumb he brushed the side of her upper lip which had nothing. "Thanks." She thanked him unware that she had nothing. More plates of food came out and her eyes shined with merit while his were full of guilt. They danced for a while and she got tipsy with the fine wine, going home after what she called fun, Kris laid her in her bed and let the tranquil night give Jayde's beauty sleep before she heads back to China. 

Because the time is measured

They days....weeks....months are already counted....

... it's soon coming to an end.