S/S Launch

2nd Place

Jayde walked back and forth the ball room greeting guests who had come for the pre-launching party of the new summer collection. Just a small elite celebration for the investers, and contribuators to show their gratitude. People clinking their glasses, chatting with close aquintences and nothing more but a business party.

The lights dimmed in the fancy ball room as the orchestra began to perform. People began to dance and Jayde relaxed. She sat down and scanned through the room looking at the guests. She spotted a familiar back but ignored it and directed her look to where her best guy friends were. She saw them chatting with some pretty females and she smiled to herself, the night is barely over and they are ready to call it quits. She looked at the bar area and spotted other business guests and once again she spotted the familiar back. She squinted her eyes thinking it will help her but the person stood up and was about to turn his head towards Jaydes direction but someone blocked the view. Quickly standing up to see if the person was still present but he was no where in sight, TOP was no where in sight. She shook the thought of him might actually attending since he couldn't unless he was a guest of someone but then again wasn't he suppose to be in Seoul.

Not wasting her time she headed to the ladies washroom to touch up her makeup, upon walking in she heard two females speaking next to each other in the stalls. Not caring what they said she looked at herself in the mirror, but stopped when she heard her name brought up by one of the voices. 

"By the way did you see what Jayde was wearing tonight?"

"Yeah, she might be slim, and the clothes might fit her body but life isn't fair. So we should be thankful we didn't end up with a face like that."

"Right, not even all the money she has will take away her disgusting appearence."

"I bet the dress will look better on her sister or even us!" Both girls laughed.

Jayde became quiet and took a deep breath while at it. Not opening her eyes and looking back at the girl in the mirrior she walked out the bathroom. She walked outside the balcony not caring if it's freezing cold, heck she didn't' even feel it she was boiling up inside with anger. Crossing her arms and closing her eyes she tried calming herself.

After 15 minutes of meditating she started to feel the cold wind, she turned around and found TOP.

He stared at her waiting for her to call him out and she was waiting for him to start rambling nonsense but there was just silence.

Raising an eyebrow at him she spoke first. "How'd you get in?"

He grinned at her comment. "You aren't even going to ask when I got back or how my trip was? Rude." He pouted.

Rolling her eyes at his much expected comment.

"You didn't miss me, I feel hurt. I guess I was expecting too much."

"Don't talk like we are close and what is there to miss?" She huffed backed.

He took off his suit jacket and walked closer to her. "At least accept this from me." He put his jacket over Jayde slowly running his hands on her bare skin. "By the way, you look beautiful." He stepped away.

"Thanks for the comment Mr. Choi." No change in her facial expression she walked past him and back inside.

In the corrider before reaching inside the main ball room she took of the offerring suit jacket and handed it back to him. She stepped inside and headed towards her friends in the bar, behind TOP who followed her.

Both Nichkhun and Chansung waved back to Jayde as she approached them.

"Where have you been? and who is this puppy trailing behind you." Chansung looked at TOP.

"Hello, I'm TOP. I'm part of Mr. Lee's project and came to accompany Hera's today." TOP introdced himself to the Jayde's friend.

Chansung raised an eyebrow at Jayde and she sent him a death glare meaning she has no interest in TOP. 

TOP dissapeared into the dance floor with Hera and as well as Jayde with Chansung.

 

 

The alarm rang through the room and Jayde screamed faced down into the white pillow, she was tired and a massive headache was taking over her. She sat up half asleep on the bed and semi-tucked some hair strands behind her ears. Putting her hand over her eyes to cover the sun coming through the tall glass windows she yawned...and then let out another scream.

But this time she grabbed the white sheet and covered herself while panicking looking around the spacious white room that was not hers.