Unfortunate

2nd Place

  Jayde never really cared about anything else besides her studies. She studied day and night with an empty stomach, wanting to gradute college at the top of her class. But no matter how hard she tried her twin sister, Hazel, would always be in the top five.

Jayde doesn't hate her sister, she just accepted the fact that her sister was better, is better and will always be better than her in EVERYTHING. 

Hazel was on a whole different level compared to Jayde and everyone knew even Jayde. Hazel had golden light hair, hazel eyes, curvy, amiable, and outstanding in her studies, and sports. Jayde was below average, dark hair, dark brown eyes, dark spots on her ivory brown skin color, and makeup put her at an average stage but still it was nothing compared to other average looking girls. She did not do sports but she wasn't overwieght though she wished so guys could have something to look at. Her only charm would be her bank account because nice was not on her vocabulary list. 

Her wealthy life style gave her confidence and accepting that she was not attractive. Being nice was not on her list, in fact she only smiled for photographs or to close friends, she goes by respect.  After graduating from college she got a job at her father's company ,  GZE, a luxury Italien brand of Haute Couture clothing, accesories, etc; leading a sales marketing group. Her parents were living the life of millionaires. Hazel, was more of a carefree person, she would travel to third world countries helping and come back after two months before getting a job. 

 Makeup or brand clothing could never hide her imperfections but it didn't matter to her all she cared about now was proving to everybody that she could do great things in the Asian continent.  

Hazel would work as the head designer for some of the campaigns and to her it came easy. Just make sure the models have the right clothing, nice layout of the background and make sure it's a million dolllar sell. 

The twins mother is an up tight 50 year old beautiful lady. Making sure her family always looked presentable when attending party's, buiness meetings or set up marriage dinner's,  mostly for Hazel.  The father is an up-tight 60 year old man, who only cares for money. 

The Lee family was one to look out when it came to party's and fashion.  

In the fall Hazel met a man in Japan who she said was the one.  Head over heels for the guy she knew it was love and began to take monthly trips to Tokyo. She wanted to tell Jayde all about him but it felt rare having a regular conversation with her.  She doesn't know when they became distant, was it in Germany during college or before that. Nothing happened for them not to talk, not a fight, living apart or anything it just happened they simply drifted apart. 

She longed for the days she would come back home from her trip in Japan and let Jayde know her intimate thoughts on her boyfriend, Taeyang. But  It was like she was asking for too much, so she just kept her thoughts  to herself. 

Jayde never had a problem with guys. Sure she maybe an ugly young lady but men always wanted no matter the moment or person.  Of course she didn't just sleep with them, they would go on a couple of meetings and hook up but love was never involved.  Unlike Hazel who was deeply in love with her first love and was engaged once to a handsome, rich and nice man in China but Hazel called it off because she met Taeyang. 

 Jayde knew  she was the least favorite in the family, the undesirable in men's taste and the unfourtunate in almost everything.  But her education and wealthy made her be a tough, smartass, and determimed person.