Not The Momma- Leo

VIXX Starlight One-shot Collection

(Image not mine, credit to owner)

A short, random update; just an idea that I had after watching some videos of The Dinosaurs. I hope that you enjoy. Please comment and subscribe, vote if you like! Much Love!

 

Taekwoon sat on the bed with his arms crossed, brows furrowed, and his cheeks puffed out, pouting. Sophie stood at the doorway of their bedroom, watching her husband as he continued to pout, as he had been doing for almost the last two hours. She couldn’t help but to laugh too herself at how adorable he looked when he was pouting, and she just wanted to pinch his cheeks, but she knew that would not help anything. He huffed out a puff of air and deepened his pout, shrugging his shoulders. This caused Sophie to roll her eyes at him and finally walk into the room to plop down in front of him on the bed.

“Okay, what’s wrong with you? You have been in here for almost 2 hours now, why? You just got home don’t you want to spend time with your son? Or are you pouting because you miss Hakyeon already” She questioned him with a hint of amusement in her eyes though the Hakyeon comment earned her a glare.

“Nothing’s wrong.” Taekwoon mumbled, not looking her in the eye.

“Don’t lie to me Jung Taekwoon. I know that look of yours, I know you are pouting, now hurry up and tell me why? I left our son in his play pin and I don’t want to leave him alone for too long. So tell me why you are pouting.”

He looked away, muttering under his breath something that Sophie could not quiet make out, “Come again?”

Taekwoon looked at her and sighed, “I said, our son hated me.”

Sophie looked at him, blinking and letting the words sink until busting out laughing, not even trying to keep a straight face. She fell over onto the bed laughing, tears rolling down her cheeks and she ended up gasping for air. That had to be one of the most ridiculous things that she had ever heard, and the fact that it was Taekwoon who said it, just made it that much funnier.

He glared at his wife, his pout deepening as he watched her laugh at him, “Stop it, it’s not funny!”

“Yes it is!” She managed to get out while still laughing.

“Sophie! This is serious, our son hates me!”

She took a few deep breaths and tried to calm down, wiping the tears from her eyes. “Honey, our son does not hate you? Why would he?”

“Because I’m not home as much as you. He spends more time with you than me, so he doesn’t like me as much.”

Sophie shook her head at him, “He does not hate you. He is just 2 years old, the only things he hates is having to share his toys and being told no. And just because you tell him no, doesn’t mean he hates you. He doesn’t even know how to hate.”

Taekwoon grunts in disagreement, “He hates me, I know he does. And it is not because I told him no for something. You tell him no more than me, so if anything he should hate you for that reason alone.”

She looked at him shocked and smacked him on the arm, “You spoil him, so of course I have to be the one to be somewhat strict with him. But really now, why do you think he hates you?”

Taekwoon uncrossed his arms and started picking at a loose thread that was on the comforter. “Every time I have tried to play with him since being home, he yells “Not the Momma” and a few times he has hit me while saying it, or throwing something at me. And he is laughing the whole time while he does it. He hates me.”

Sophie chocked back a laugh, having an image in her head of her 2 year old son beating up his father but she felt bad because she knew that Taekwoon was really upset about the whole thing, thinking that his son really hated him. Her eyes softened as she looked at him and moved closer to him to cup his face in her hands. “Taekwoon, listen to me, I promise you, your son does not hate you. Ah, no don’t argue. Come with me.”

“But…”

“No, just come with me.”

Sophie stood from the bed and walked to the living room, holding Taekwoon’s hand. She let go of and walked to her son In Su, “Hey little man,”

“Momma!”

“Yeah, and look, who is that?”

He laughed, “Not the Momma!”

Sophie chuckled slightly at her son’s response, but then she saw Taekwoon’s upset face. “No, In Su, you know that is Daddy. Why don’t you call him Daddy?”

“Daddy…” Taekwoon smiled, “Not the Momma!” And his smile faded even though In Su laughed out loud, not realizing his father was upset.

“In Su, don’t you love daddy?” He asked

“Daddy, not the Momma.”

Sophie sighed, realizing that this was upsetting Taekwoon a lot more than she thought and decided it was time to put him out of his misery. “I’m sorry Taekwoon, this is my fault.”

He looked at her surprised, “You turned our son against me? Do you hate me now?”

She rolled her eyes at him, “No you moron. Come here.”

Sophie sat on the sofa with In Su on her lap and Taekwoon followed, sitting down and putting some distance between them. He sat  there looking confused as he watched his wife reach for the remote and turn on a DVD. In Su squealed and clapped his hands once he saw what was coming on.

“What is this?”

“This is a show I used to watch when I was younger, I found it on DVD and I got it for In Su, and he loves it, it is his favorite thing to watch. The baby in the show Baby Sinclair is always hitting the dad saying “Not the Momma” and I’m pretty sure that is where our son got it from. Honey, he does not hate you, I promise, he is just copying Baby Sinclair, playing. Just be happy he doesn’t have a bat or a frying pan to hit you with. If you want, I can stop letting him watch it.”

Taekwoon watched his son and how he laughed and how happy he was watching the show and let out a sigh. He shook his head, “No, don’t have to make him stop watching it if he loves it that much. But he really doesn’t hate me?”

Sophie sighed and paused the DVD, causing In Su to look at her with a grumpy look on his face, “Momma…Dino, Dino!”

“Hold, question first. Do you love or hate Daddy?”

In Su cocked his head to the side and looked at Taekwoon, “Love DADDY!”

He reached for his father, who instantly took him and held him close, placing a light kiss on his forehead before tickling him and making his son laugh and giggle. Sophie smiled at the sight, filling her heart swell with love as she saw Taekwoon looking so happy now that he understood that his son didn’t hate him. Seeing father and son together looking and acting adorable was just a cuteness overload.

“Well what about Momma? Do you love Momma?”

In Su looked at her with a big smile, “Love the Momma and Daddy.”

Both parents kissed the child on the head, “We love you too little man.”

Giving his parents an eye smile, identical to his father’s, In Su threw his hands in the air and once again, quoting Baby Sinclair, “I’m the Baby, Gotta love me!”

Taekwoon and Sophie laughed at their son before settling down, cuddled on the sofa to continue watching the show and enjoyed spending the rest of the night as family time. And having In Su hitting Taekwoon with his stuffed kitten every so often and yelling “Not the Momma!” followed by, “Gotta Love Me!” Funny for Sophie and In Su, not so much Taekwoon as he was at the receiving end of the “abuse.”

I am still pacing myself with writing, I don't go for the nerve study for my wrists until Aug 11, but I don't know what is going to happen after that. But for now, just updating when I can. Please comment and subscribe, vote if you like, or leave a request if you have one! Much love!

And for added cuteness!