News

VIXX Starlight One-shot Collection

A little bit of news for an update.

 So early last month, I had applied for a job as an assistant teacher in a preschool with the two year old class. I went for an interview July 24 and was told I would hear from them within a week. Monday morning I received a call from the school and was told that I did not get the job for assistant teacher, but instead they wanted me to take the position as head teacher for the three year old class. I am just over the moon about that, and I did cry after I got off the phone because this is my first job and I am getting a position I did not even apply for or think I was even qualified for. So this is a big deal for me.

However, because I am so new, the preschool director is going to become a mentor of sorts to me, and starting within a week or so, she is going to start working with me on getting organized and planning and set up. Between now and the start of preschool which is Sept. 8, I am going to be busy prepping for school and going through staff requirements with the school and such.

Now the class is just from 9-12am Tuesday and Thursday, but with adjusting to this new schedule and such, I am not sure that is going to leave me much time to right until I get into the swing of thing. That does NOT mean however that I won’t be writing in my free time, because I will be. I am even working on some stuff now, just don't know when they might be posted. Because this week has been a little rough; my great uncle passed away Sunday morning and Wednesday is his funeral. So haven’t really been in writing mood this week.

I hate that I keep kind of disappearing, because I do want to post something, but there are times my inspiration is not towards anything K-pop related, and I haven’t figured out what I want to do, as in where else to post things that I night write not K-pop related, that isn’t AFF. But I’m trying, and hopefully I can get things straightened out and organized and get back into writing more.

Anyway, I just wanted to share that news and explain that now I really do have an actual reason for not being so active other than just writers block or being in a slump. Slowly coming out of that little gray area of confusion when it comes to writing. Slowly.

Much love!